Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged x2] Mass Alien Abduction Experiment

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

Well, I am still waiting fo debate the issue of government sponsored mind control experiments. MK ULtra was the good old days when the government spend hundredsd of millions involving psycholgists, psychiatrists, social workers and others in the unscientfic community trying to produce Manchurian candidates. Now all they do is to try to make people believe that aliens are running around. I am still trying to figure out the objective of these mind control experiments. How do they benefit the government if people think that they are surrounded by aliens? (not the illegal ones)

#92    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

View PostMike 215, on 15 November 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

Now all they do is to try to make people believe that aliens are running around.

i've never noticed that... what's the basis for your claim?

I am still trying to figure out the objective of these mind control experiments.

would you by any chance consider yourself a victim of such an experiment?

How do they benefit the government if people think that they are surrounded by aliens?

that's a good question

#93    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:49 AM

Here is an idea why the government wants people to constantly think about aliens: if their minds are filled with aliens they cannot think about the corruption in Washington, the illegal and unconstitional wars and all those nasty ideas found with those who occupy Wall Street.

#94    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,770 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Talks to hand for a few hours and finds out that I have dirty hands ! Looks into mirror and see`s no one ! ?
Listens to the wall and only hears slight murrmer`s from beond.

This is a Work in Progress!

#95    Pandora7321

Pandora7321

Perpetual Late Bloomer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

• My name is Anastasia Beaverhausen. Anastasia as in the Romanovs. Beaverhausen as in........where the beaver live.

-Karen Walker, "Will & Grace"

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

View PostPandora7321, on 27 October 2011 - 02:28 PM, said:

I agree that their statements are pretty broad in just explaining away all alien abductions and sightings. Their website is a little pushy in trying to sell you on their methods. Lots of exclamation points!!!! And I guess it doesn't hurt to have pretty, half dressed girls in their ads and instructional videos.

Also, if purposely induced OOBE's are real and you're able to fly, shapeshift, travel to other dimensions and even communicate with deceased people, then how do they know that they didn't prove that OOBE's are a way to more easily communicate with aliens?

I've saved the site and will be doing my own experiments using their methods.

I have, to date, NOT tried any of the techniques on the OOBE website.

View Postmcrom901, on 27 October 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

you mean ever-present invisible aliens abducting human 'souls' whilst they're having an out of body experience? :unsure2:

Today I have been reading an interview with Phil Schneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer. Now, obviously some of the stuff dealing with "full disclosure" and such is really hard to believe. However, I find it all incredibly interesting and I try to keep an open mind without being completely gullible. That being said, I'm reading this interview online and I'm coming to the part where the interviewer has asked Cynthia Drayer whether she knows more about the "alien agenda" and how we can "protect" ourselves from being abducted. Well, she has a numbered list and #4 on the list is: Don't have out-of-body experiences. Now, I read this and immediately thought of this thread because it kind of touches on my original comment of OOBE's possibly being an easier way to have alien contact or abduction.

Cynthia Drayer Interview

Protection #4: Don’t have out-of-body experiences

The ability to leave ones body and travel in spirit only may be an “other dimensional” journey. I have heard many abduction stories of people who were dreaming, meditating or having Lazarus experiences where their spirit was disconnected from their bodies. Abductions or contacts with aliens is a common end result. Whether the experience was what they termed “positive” or “negative” it opens you up to an out-of-this-dimension experience. Adults who have contact don’t realize that they are probably setting their children up for the same experiences as aliens tend to abduct generationally. Unless you break the cycle in your own life your children will be doomed to the same contacts.

Anyway, I just found it interesting and thought I would share.

Edited by Pandora7321, 12 December 2011 - 08:48 PM.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?
- Tool, Stinkfist

#96    BrandOfAmber

BrandOfAmber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Life is the lust of the lamp for the light that is dark till the dawn of the day that we die...

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:46 PM

Ouch....
"Aims to prove" eh?  That's not science!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users