Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Am I?

Kevin28

Am i an atheist sense i don't believe in a religious god but believe everything start at one point or am i spiritual? I am trying to mix spirituality and science so i'm not sure if that's still 100% spirituality.

Edited by Kevin2211
  • Like 1

To communicate better. Some would call me an atheist sense i left religion and there ideas but then an atheist would say different.

• Like 1

An agnostic believes in the possibility of a higher power (god), and an apatheist just doesn't care either way. Atheist don't believe at all. Spiritual people tend to believe in a higher power but are not (often) willing to tie themselves down to a religion. Maybe this will be more helpful to you.

• Like 3

Call yourself an octopus, at least it'll spark conversations ;)

• Like 5

Thanks to both and nice title over your name. :P

Edited by Kevin2211
  • Like 1

You are rudderless and adrift on a sea of theological possibilities. A spiritual vagabond. A dharma bum.

• Like 5

Spiritual Vagabond lol, Ya i like to explore different possibility's. You cant grow if your always stuck on the same idea or thought.

• Like 2

I'm not a believer in any religion, they are all human-created myths. Science explains the physical universe as far as our intellect can take us. Spirituality, I've never understood that term, unless it's religion without religion or something like that.

I suppose I'm a wonderer. I just wonder about all this Existence we are a part of. What the heck is it?

• Like 3

I'm not a believer in any religion, they are all human-created myths. Science explains the physical universe as far as our intellect can take us. Spirituality, I've never understood that term, unless it's religion without religion or something like that.

I suppose I'm a wonderer. I just wonder about all this Existence we are a part of. What the heck is it?

You make some good points, and I agree. I don't believe in labels, but I guess I would call myself a wonderer too.

I try to think about Existence and all, but also, what if there is no meaning of Existence at all? Would it be so very bad? Would Non-Existence be a bad thing? Philosophy can be such a profound subject - there are so many ways that we can think of things. And we also have much to understand about Spirituality. There are so many questions, I know, but sometimes the answer could be just Nothing or anything simply Random also, right? So many questions...

I like to think that perhaps each and every human being in the history of Existence, is always just another wonderer, and that perhaps we are never much different from each other, no matter how a person may like to label himself. :)

• Like 2

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." A Albert Einstein qoute.

• Like 2