Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Migrants Attack "60 Minutes" Crew

Dark_Grey

Skip to 3:20 for the attack, but the rest of the video is worth watching.

"Young men seeking better lives for their families"

"Syrian refugees fleeing a war-torn country"

Can we just cut the s**t and call this what it is? It's an epidemic of crime rolling across Europe. Stop dressing it up, stop trying to make a humanitarian story out of it because it's been lies on top of lies since the beginning. The real sufferage is happening at the local level, to good local people.

• Like 8

yes. its time to remove all the muslims. i am quite serious. there are nice patches of desert in saudi, north africa, and western china that have plenty of space. move them there.

life is hard. these last 200 years have made us believe that somehow life is not as bad as all that. but its kill or be killed.

• Like 2

Cultural Enrichment at its finest.

You invite barbarians in and are shocked when they exist as violent parasites feasting on the bounty of a modern western liberal democracy.

Japan as a zero tolerance policy wherein migrants **** up and get sent home. The west should take a page outta their playbook.

japan is pretty harsh, but now we know why. they have a pretty solid culture and are not about to allow it to be diluted. KUDOS to them.

• Like 5

Cultural Enrichment at its finest.

You invite barbarians in and are shocked when they exist as violent parasites feasting on the bounty of a modern western liberal democracy.

Japan as a zero tolerance policy wherein migrants **** up and get sent home. The west should take a page outta their playbook.

The neighborhoods in Belgium and in France and the UK where police, fire and other government agencies are "discouraged" from entering, should be placed on notice that REGULAR, strict policing is coming. NO sharia courts will be allowed - NONE. Before the announcement is made the military needs to be prepped and intel gathered for the brief but vicious civil war that will follow. These communities are nothing but beach heads of an invasion.
  • Like 6

Did I hear correctly? There are now 55 no-go zones in the area?

• Like 5

These zones have existed for a long time now. Sweden let the rot in and has given up on trying to gov'ner parts of their own nation.

The police need to go in and just ruin the good looks of a couple of hundred dudes and then send them back to their birth countries.

People would get the idea that they need to be good little citizens instead of welfare state funded gangsters.

http://swedenreport.org/2014/10/29/swedish-police-55-official-no-go-zones/

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/

• Like 3

It is interesting that the very racial inclusiveness of Asiatic cultures is just generally accepted.

yes. its time to remove all the muslims. i am quite serious. there are nice patches of desert in saudi, north africa, and western china that have plenty of space. move them there.

life is hard. these last 200 years have made us believe that somehow life is not as bad as all that. but its kill or be killed.

I assume you're talking about the migrants in Europe? Moving ALL Muslims is not the answer at all. Most Muslims I've met, at least in the younger generation, that still practice seem to be pretty cool. Very hospitable even at the workplace. If there is very obvious evidence of migrants trying to integrate and find employment, I say let them stay but keep tabs on them for a period of time. Freeloaders and fake passport holders gots to go.

The neighborhoods in Belgium and in France and the UK where police, fire and other government agencies are "discouraged" from entering, should be placed on notice that REGULAR, strict policing is coming. NO sharia courts will be allowed - NONE. Before the announcement is made the military needs to be prepped and intel gathered for the brief but vicious civil war that will follow. These communities are nothing but beach heads of an invasion.

And then -- If this is what Israel is fending off daily, to some degree I understand the incredibly strict control methods they have to employ. They are fighting radicals who think dying in martyrdom will bring them glory - there is simply no intimidating an enemy with that mentality.

I've read different reports about what those zones actually are and if they even exist. So I'll take that with salt but it's scary.

• Like 3

we have hoods here where cops do not rush to go, they are not muslim areas, but pretty much populated by us citizens. drug addicts, gangs....

Europe had no knowledge of such places before, and could not understand what we had to deal with, and why we need guns for protection, now they only starting to see a little bit of it. just wait a year or two, they will envy our 2nd. if they do not revolt against their gvmnt, or create vigilante groups as locals did in mexico.\,against cartels, (wich actually worked marvelously, 100 times better than when gvmnt tried to do it with police and army,

thou I would not be optimistic much, Europeans seem to rely on gvmnt to keep them safe, and some outright deny the right to protect yourself, well their gvmnt is the one creating this problem, very tough times for europe ahead.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 7

Street gangs and certain convicts in the US will now have religious rights with islam as there scapegoat.Imagine if bloods and crips justified their actions with a false prophets interpretation of heaven, atrocities become gods plan. Get ready for that, it's a reality that the eye for a eye mentality is violence breading violence.

• Like 3

japan is pretty harsh, but now we know why. they have a pretty solid culture and are not about to allow it to be diluted. KUDOS to them.

Good! Racial purity and all that.

/sarcasm

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Depending on the xenophobic blogger I could probably come up with at least a hundred, or two supposed 'no go' zones.

Largely the supposed 'no go' zones are areas where there's a lot of brown faces, head scarves and foreign languages spoken.

True, they're lesser income neighbourhoods so depending on the time at night, you take your chances.

Edited by Likely Guy

I've read different reports about what those zones actually are and if they even exist. So I'll take that with salt but it's scary.

We have a few members here that say they are very familiar with the no-go zones and I have no reason to believe they aren't telling the truth. They would know more about what is going on in their own countries than I.

• Like 1

So the message of this thread is muslims will ruin a neighborhood or refugees will ruin a neighborhood?

Or is it jobless young desperate males will ruin a neighborhood?

I think its mostly the latter because any ghetto is the same anywhere regardless of religion or refugee status.

Depending on the xenophobic blogger I could probably come up with at least a hundred, or two supposed 'no go' zones.

Largely the supposed 'no go' zones are areas where there's a lot of brown faces, head scarves and foreign languages spoken.

True, they're lesser income neighbourhoods so depending on the time at night, you take your chances.

There are lesser income trailer parks all over the south that are mostly white. They don't have nearly the crime rates and violence as other low income communities and aren't no-go zones. Facts and personal experience have taught me where I am not safe. "People of color" are also not in danger in these communities.

Most of the people I know from the ME live in very affluent neighborhoods.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

Announce?

There should be no announce, they go in, they do their job juskt like in any other place. Locals don't like it, well they are not exactly "locals". Change the law to remove nationality to see if many will not suddenly calm their anger....

Nationality laws should apply to 2nd and maybe 3rd generation. And to those who say that viokates human righrs as these people have no links to their parents origin country, they sure have links to mental illness religion that is usually connected to some crazy section of Islam.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 1

People flooding across Europe are following a trail but notice none of them are heading eastbound.

China and Mongolia have decent cities that are empty with just a few people living in them.

• Like 2

People flooding across Europe are following a trail but notice none of them are heading eastbound.

China and Mongolia have decent cities that are empty with just a few people living in them.

They are not welfare states willing to fund people's dreams of not working.

This is why they keep heading towards Germany and Sweden, the wealthy welfare states instead of stopping in the impoverished states of Italy and Greece.

• Like 5

There is no where in the UK that the police won't go. If the regular police can't deal with a situation they have heavily armed units to call in, if even they can't deal with it then the SAS get a call. Then the bad guys are pretty much all going to die. That's why there are far less violent incidents in the UK.

Edited by Finity

China is anti muslim and so is mongolia

• Like 1

These zones have existed for a long time now. Sweden let the rot in and has given up on trying to gov'ner parts of their own nation.

Should it be amusing to me that the part of the world which bred the most determined seafarers and raiders ever are now being raided and savaged by modern day Vikings looking for booty (you know what I mean) and loot? I wish it wasn't.

I really think European nations shouldn't put up with no-go enclaves that are running under their own local laws. That is just asking for trouble.

• Like 1

Have you been to any of these areas or is this just an assumption? Likely you seem intent on being a "voice of reason" amidst some pretty unreasonable folks here(including myself?) but what you manage to come off as is more like a shill for those who want Sharia. It's an easy road to walk for now but a time is coming when people are going to have to choose. I don't think anyone here is advocating outright racism or vigilantism. If you replaced Islam with any other discriminating factor and cited neighborhoods where the officials of a duly elected government could not go without fear of being ATTACKED by armed people then maybe you'd get a clearer picture. FWIW I think gang areas here in US cities should be cleared out as well. We live together voluntarily in social structures for the benefit of all. When a group decides it does not want to be a part of this structure then that group should LEAVE and seek it's own way elsewhere.
  • Like 3

China is anti muslim and so is mongolia

Is there perhaps a valid historical reason for their anti-Islamic stance?

Have you been to any of these areas or is this just an assumption? Likely you seem intent on being a "voice of reason" amidst some pretty unreasonable folks here(including myself?) but what you manage to come off as is more like a shill for those who want Sharia. It's an easy road to walk for now but a time is coming when people are going to have to choose. I don't think anyone here is advocating outright racism or vigilantism. If you replaced Islam with any other discriminating factor and cited neighborhoods where the officials of a duly elected government could not go without fear of being ATTACKED by armed people then maybe you'd get a clearer picture. FWIW I think gang areas here in US cities should be cleared out as well. We live together voluntarily in social structures for the benefit of all. When a group decides it does not want to be a part of this structure then that group should LEAVE and seek it's own way elsewhere.

Basically what I don't like is extremism in any form. If someone says that certain places of worship should be constantly watched or that people or refugees of a particular faith shouldn't be allowed into the country, I'll argue against it. Just the same if someone here were to say that women should be stoned to death for adultery or that gays should be put to death, I'd argue against that too, but no one here has done that.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1