Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7396    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 February 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

so ... the pillars on the Parthenon, which are made up of individual blocks worked seperaely and then stacked on top of each other sans mortal so well it,s almosti impossiblrible to tell that the column is in fact not a single lump of marble are not precision stonework?

Perfectly cut.
Check.
Stacked with perfect.
Check.
Impossible to get a piececof paper between?
Check mate.

Proof is everything.

Were the two mating surfaces granite?  Were fillers used?

Instead of claiming false success do some research is my suggestion.

What I am saying is that you will not find comparable precision in classic architecture.  It is only to be found in ancient work, by unknown builders with unknown means.

Look into it if it be your pleasure.

Posted Image

#7397    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

View Postlightly, on 23 February 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

I think the dark areas  (top image)  are shadows.   I think both examples are beautiful .. I wouldn't call either inferior, in function or appearance, to courses of uniform bricks.
   Due to the  shapes of the stones ,  neither example could be created by  grinding stone to adjoining stone. Add tremendous weights to the process and it's hard to explain how it might have been accomplished.   I'm not saying Aliens...  (you don't even want to know what i imagine  lol)

Agreed.

The point of ultimate significance is this:

It has never been replicated by man since.

Posted Image

#7398    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,155 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

the two surfaces were IIRC  marble. With no filler.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#7399    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

View Postseeder, on 23 February 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

having had the time this morning to read your link, I just wanted to say thanks! Its something Id not come across before and was very interesting! Pity zoser doesn't read. Micheal Heiser is a name I have come across though. He does know his stuff..

Did he manage to do a better job than Protzen, Lehner or the Japanese?

Edited by zoser, 23 February 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Posted Image

#7400    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 February 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Evidence of fit?  I can show you thousands of tonnes of granite that fit to engineering precision.

Posted Image

#7401    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 February 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Additionally, marble and limestone can be scratched more easily than harder stones such as granite. ……………………..

What’s the difference between marble and granite?
Although both are stones and both are quarried from the earth, granite and marble (and marble’s relatives – limestone, onyx and travertine) are very different from each other. Granite is formed deep in the earth’s mantle at extremely high temperatures, and is a very hard, resistant stone made of crystallized minerals.

http://www.intertile...eloc_3faqs.html

But granite is a much harder, stronger stone than marble.

http://askville.amaz...questId=8958992

Why is granite harder than marble?

Granite is composed mainly of silicate minerals which are much harder than the calcite that makes up the marble.

http://wiki.answers....der_than_marble

Posted Image

#7402    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,155 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

OHH it's about the stone being used now is it?
Before it was the precision of the construction, not the material used. I'll give you that. Here's one that's granite though...  Thanjavur Temple.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#7403    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,794 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

IMO...I think the stone monuments, including the pyramids were to harness and distribute some kind of energy...

And you are entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't give the subject any more credibility unfortunately

But the exact details are lost in time. So it's all down to interpretation of the evidence.

Thats always the kicker isnt it? Lost information. But the fact is - there are also lots of 'found information', even as your link states about new discoveries in Egypt etc, we are 'finding' more information all the time. With the Egyptian record for example, all the hieroglyphs and stone tablets/scrolls or whatever tell us a great deal. Funny enough tho, there isn't any record, by the ancient Egyptians, about an energy source. You'd have thought they'd have been proud of that source wouldn't you and recorded it in stone/clay tablets/hieroglyphs etc. But they didn't. Coz it never existed to start with.

Well there is lots about 'arks'....the most famous being the ark of the covenant....and 'coincidently' we have the electric arc

http://www.thefreedi...om/electric arc

electric arc

An electric current, often strong, brief, and luminous, in which electrons jump across a gap. Electric arcs across specially designed electrodes can produce very high heats and bright light, and are used for such purposes as welding and illumination in spotlights. Unwanted arcs in electrical circuits can cause fires. Lightning is a case of an electric arc between one cloud and the earth or another cloud, as are sparks caused by discharges of static electricity

think cherubs...on top of the 'ark'.....in fact don't just think it...here's an amazing video a lot of which is about John Hutchison

(famous for what is called The Hutchison Effect)...and Dan Northrup, a cabinet maker, recreating the Ark of the Covenant from

the descriptions in the bible...and guess what. It worked! :w00t:

the video is actually 50 mins long...

#7404    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

its always something different when you show him the proof.. the rules of the game change..

#7405    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 February 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

OHH it's about the stone being used now is it?
Before it was the precision of the construction, not the material used. I'll give you that. Here's one that's granite though...  Thanjavur Temple.

It's about both.  Just throw anything you have into the pot.  

Let's start there.

Posted Image

#7406    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 23 February 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

its always something different when you show him the proof.. the rules of the game change..

Proof is something that has been in pitiful supply from the skeptics end.

I haven't seen any :blush:

Posted Image

#7407    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,794 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

re my last post...perhaps this is what all the fuss is about ...with the dedicated debunkers...

that the power of the Pyramid and the Ark could be reproduced in modern times as a wireless source of electricity

just a thought... :innocent:

and also talked about in the Hutchison vid  is Mfkzt....monatomic gold with weight reducing capabilities and superconductivity.

THAT could have been  very useful for building the pyramid etc...somehow... :yes:

#7408    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,321 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

cant wait till 6 am to read Psyches replies... but Im signing off now as i need to do my crochet pattern workbook

Polygonal knitting with such precision

When you're done, be sure to vitrify the results.  Otherwise, there's simply no logistics to it!

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#7409    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,794 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

http://www.gold-eagl...bins011806.html

quotes from the above link...

"Mfkzt" (sometimes pronounced "mufkuzt") is the ancient Egyptian name for a transformed state of gold. By a special process of arc heating, gold and other platinum group metals can be turned into a single atom or monatomic substance - a form of powder - that has superconductive properties. The process was rediscovered starting in the late 1970's through the efforts of David Hudson, a large landowner and farmer near Yuma, Arizona.

The tests continued from 1983-1989, at Hudson's expense, with highly qualified experts. The substance was heated at 1.2 degrees C per minute, and cooled at 2 degrees C per minute. In the heating process, at the moment the sample changed from its original dullness to the whiteness of its bright bead and subsequent powder, its weight fell to 56% of the original. The other 44% was inexplicably missing. Further heating at 1160 degrees in a vacuum resulted in a wonderfully clear glass, and a return to 100% of the original weight. Repeatedly heated and cooled under inert gases, the sample rose to 300-400% of its original weight, but when heated again, it weighed less than nothing - below zero. At this point, the sample would disappear from sight. A voltmeter with live electrodes touched to ends of the substance (when visible) revealed no conductivity whatever. The substance was a high temperature superconductor.

Discussions of exotic matter and "stealth atoms" began to appear in the scientific journals in the early 1990's. Physics refers to the monatomic high-spin state as "asymmetrical deformed high-spin nuclei." A correlated subject is the manipulation of space-time. Alcubierre (Journal of Classical and Quantum Gravity, 1994), stated flatly: "It is now known that it is possible to modify space-time in a way that allows a spaceship to travel at an arbitrarily large speed by a purely local expansion of the space-time behind the spaceship and a purely local contraction in front of it - a motion faster than the speed of light reminiscent of the warp drive of science fiction." Szpir (American Scientist, 1994) reconciled this with relativity's theoretic limit of velocity to the speed of light, arguing that when in "warp" mode, the craft would not really be traveling at all, for the true rate of acceleration would be zero. Making Szpir's relocation of chunks of space-time possible - "exotic matter," i.e., matter which has a gravitational attraction of less than zero.

(me.....aye aye...manipulating space time would have been useful for.........ancient 'aliens'......wink wink)....lol

Let us turn, for a moment, to the past. In 1904, the great British archeologist, Sir W. M. Flinders Petrie, discovered a massive cave in an area of the Sinai he believed to be the biblical Mount Horeb. Within was an ancient temple dedicated to the Goddess Hathor. The associated artifacts and inscriptions, to include a metallurgist's crucible, indicated it had been in continuous operation for 1500 years. Hidden beneath the flagstones was a considerable quantity - many tons - of a pure white powder. Within also were innumerable references to "bread" and the traditional hieroglyph for "light." In one of a whole class of similar depictions, Hathor offers the emblem of life to the pharaoh, while behind her, her treasurer holds a conical loaf of "white bread." The conical loaves were the "shem-an-na, " the bread of life, associated with increasing longevity and with travel to the realms of the afterlife. This was the province of the kings and nobles. It is now known that monatomic platinum group metals will resonate with deformed (or cancerous) body cells, "relaxing" and correcting the DNA, while iridium is tuned to the ends of the DNA strands, turning the DNA itself into a superconductor. "Mfkzt" was listed in the Egyptian lists of precious substances, while the locality of the king in the afterlife is called the "Field of Mfkzt." It seems there was a precise reason that Moses ground the golden calf to a powder, put it in water and fed it to the unruly Israelites (Exodus 32:20) - it was to raise their consciousness.

#7410    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,321 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Not really the same are they?

Let me be explicit.

Stamping, smoothing, scraping, trimming and pointing.  I can show you visual examples of each.

All you have shown is wavy lines.  Not really convincing.
They are exactly the same, because they were caused by exactly the same procedure.

In the South American case, however, the scalloping caused by pounding has been partially smoothed out, whereas in the Egyptian case, the project was simply abandoned when the stone cracked.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum