Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

saw a ufo

SandDunePsychonaut

well,

for the sakes of telling it to whoever wants to read this crapola, which really happened, i mizewell say it...it's far too cliche

About a month or two ago i saw a cigar shaped, aluminum colored object floating from south to north perfectly parallel with the horizon in the east, which were the great planes.

i was coming down the last hill on I-70 before you pass buffalo bill's grave (don't know if anyone here knows where that is) and it appeared to be over Dakota(Dinosaur) Ridge.

I reacted after seeing it like...HOLYS HIT IT'S AF UCKING UFO! And I was kind of surprised every other car drove like they didn't see it.

I was the front passenger in the car and had a camera but I forgot I even had it, or if I did I din't want to take my eyes of it. The UFO stayed visible for about 6 seconds?, then faded out like the teleporter thing in startrek.

The driver though I was fking with him...I guess he didn't see it.

WHOoPDEEdoO oh...

it was far too big and moving way to slow to be a plane. plus it didn't have wings. and i still can hardly believe the fade out thing.

1st and only ufo sighting here

no replies necessary, already wasted 7 minutes typing this for no reason

Edited by SandDunePsychonaut

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tia

• Sharm

• SandDunePsychonaut

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Friday I saw a very fast moving (couldn't be a plane) round metallic objects in the sky. It flew into a cloud but didn't exit at the other end. In fact it didn't seem to exit the cloud at all :huh:

Oh well, it could be something on my eyes :rolleyes:

Edited to correct typo.

Edited by Sharm