Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japanese dish costs up to 1500$

Simbi Laveau

http://insidescoopsf.sfgate.com/blog/2012/11/26/nobu-vet-opens-katsu-in-los-gatos-complete-with-1200-dish/

A new Japanese restaurant in California ,has a dish called Decadence Staircase .

It costs 1000-1500$ USD

The restaurant ,called Katsu ,is run by a chef who studied with Nobu .

Personal note,for 1500$ ,I would just fly to Japan and have some sushi there ,but that's me .

• Like 1

That's how Japan can afford solid gold Christmas trees.

• Like 1

I went to Nobu in Perth earlier this month, can't even believe the price of the food and you walk out of there starving. My husband and I were in Yokohama, Japan early October and the exact same food is so much cheaper there.

• Like 1

I went to Nobu in Perth earlier this month, can't even believe the price of the food and you walk out of there starving. My husband and I were in Yokohama, Japan early October and the exact same food is so much cheaper there.

I live in NYC,and Tokyo is no more expensive than ny . You can actually get a decent apartment in Tokyo ,for a lot less than one costs in NYC.

We have a sushi joint in ny. It's in Columbus circle. Let me check the prices . It's like the most expensive sushi this side of Colorado.

Here it is .Masa.

No menu .You get what he's serving . I saw five star yelp reviews ,but this some prices .

http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/masa/

Edited by Simbi Laveau