Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The New Age has begun!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#91    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

The New Age will not begin until the fourth intermediate period ends. The mechanisms to end the fourth intermediate period began on March 9 1898, and still continue......

#92    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

View Postjoc, on 29 January 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Progressive Politics is just another name for the same liberal drival.

Progress should first begin with spelling lessons maybe?

The first thing Castro did when assuming power was send teachers and doctors into the countryside. Literacy rates dramatically improved on the island.

Edited by I believe you, 08 February 2013 - 09:12 PM.

#93    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 08 February 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

The New Age will not begin until the fourth intermediate period ends. The mechanisms to end the fourth intermediate period began on March 9 1898, and still continue......

OK, I give.

What happened March 9th in 1898?

#94    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostI believe you, on 08 February 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

OK, I give.

What happened March 9th in 1898?
Victor Loret opened tomb KV35 in Valley of Kings. One of the inhabitants woke up when Loret unknowingly, unwittingly, described it as what is actually was, an imp. I hesitated to answer as this is a strange esoteric affair. "New Age" will not be some touchy feely age of aquarius flowers in hair California psycho babble sitting under glass pyramid playing with crystals affair.

#95    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 09 February 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Victor Loret opened tomb KV35 in Valley of Kings. One of the inhabitants woke up when Loret unknowingly, unwittingly, described it as what is actually was, an imp. I hesitated to answer as this is a strange esoteric affair.

my  question   being ,  who  saw  the  imp ?,  did  it  answer  any  questions ?

does  the  name   d' jinn have any meaning  to  this  imp.    does the  imp have  a name  that  is  known.

i  suggest  a  spinning  Light  Emitting Diode  at  6  inch's  from  the  axial  center  of  rotation ,  @  135  rpm  with  a  crystal  microphone   on  a  vmosfet  linar  amplifier  ...  or  a good  tube  audio  amplifier .  

this  device  will   help  you  hear  the  imps  voice  more  clearly  and  with  greater  frequancy   clearity  and  tone  , tint  and amplitude .

i  would  also  be  intrested  in  if  this  took  place  in  direct sun light .

#96    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 08 February 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

ooops ...  not  paying  attention ,  i  thought  this  was  a current  sighting...

one  can  always  be  hopeful

#97    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 09 February 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

my  question   being ,  who  saw  the  imp ?,  did  it  answer  any  questions ?

does  the  name   d' jinn have any meaning  to  this  imp. does the  imp have  a name  that  is  known.

i  suggest  a  spinning  Light  Emitting Diode  at  6  inch's  from  the  axial  center  of  rotation ,  @  135  rpm  with  a  crystal  microphone   on  a  vmosfet  linar  amplifier  ...  or  a good  tube  audio  amplifier .  

this  device  will   help  you  hear  the  imps  voice  more  clearly  and  with  greater  frequancy   clearity  and  tone  , tint  and amplitude .

i  would  also  be  intrested  in  if  this  took  place  in  direct sun light .
Taking into account your second reply about not realising the time frame, I can still answer questions about this. Certainly there is a connection between Djinn and imp, because I use the word imp as a translation of the Russian word besyonok, meaning the child of a bes - demon. But I do not see these demons as being "demonic", simply as different to us, as being in the realm of supernatural. The original meaning of words has been corrupted over the millenia, so sometimes there are problems in defining what is actually meant because so many old terms are now used as abusive. This encounter in 1898 took place in a candlelit tomb, and the imp was not in any condition to speak after 3 300 years as a mummy. If Loret had known it's real name and spoken it, then there would be a very different story to tell, but the name is lost and the dry skin and bones cannot live again, yet.

#98    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

As being discussed on other threads the phenomena of crop circles, designs in the crops, which have largely occured only in recent years and become gradually much more complex with mathematical and geometric messages may indicate some sort of changes taking place. Where these designs do not appear to be of terrestial origin they may be heralding what some might call  a 'New Age'.

#99    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostI believe you, on 03 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

So, I am looking for positive proof that the New Age has indeed begun.

Where ya been? The New Age started in the '60's, man. :)

https://www.youtube....h?v=EhbxI5eVnM4

song starts at 1:50

#100    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

View Postredhen, on 09 February 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Where ya been? The New Age started in the '60's, man. :)

https://www.youtube....h?v=EhbxI5eVnM4

song starts at 1:50

About the time that crop designs started to appear in considerable numbers and this has been increasing over time! Might be relevant?

#101    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

View Postlaver, on 09 February 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

About the time that crop designs started to appear in considerable numbers and this has been increasing over time! Might be relevant?
its  not  likely .  its  rather  clear  that  crop circles  do   not contain  instructional  or   directional  data .
there  is  every  reason  to  beleive  they  do  contain  unique signature   and  code signatures ( password  protected
/unique to one  users) ...    which  would  lead  one  to  logicaly  assume  that  these  are  graphitti ...  they  are  tag's  ,  to  let  others  know  that  the  tagger  was  here .

the  time stamp  of  these  crop circles  may  have  something  to  do  with  the  new age  ,  but  only   as a  mark  on  a  rock  is  a sign  of  the  migration  of   wagon settlers  passing  by  a common  place  or  way  point  on  the  path .

#102    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 09 February 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

Taking into account your second reply about not realising the time frame, I can still answer questions about this. Certainly there is a connection between Djinn and imp, because I use the word imp as a translation of the Russian word besyonok, meaning the child of a bes - demon. But I do not see these demons as being "demonic", simply as different to us, as being in the realm of supernatural. The original meaning of words has been corrupted over the millenia, so sometimes there are problems in defining what is actually meant because so many old terms are now used as abusive. This encounter in 1898 took place in a candlelit tomb, and the imp was not in any condition to speak after 3 300 years as a mummy. If Loret had known it's real name and spoken it, then there would be a very different story to tell, but the name is lost and the dry skin and bones cannot live again, yet.

all  good,   more  to  what  my  intrest  is .  if the  soul  was  not  exposed  to  sunlight , the  condition  of  the  mummy  is  not  important .  life  is  over  rated ,  agreed  that  it  would  be  quite  diffrent  if  the  name  had  been spoken (  and  we  would  be  very aware  if  he  did )  the  question  of  knowing  the  name  is  my  real  question .

i  assume  you  know  that  d'jinn   can  be  bonded  if  the  name  is  spoken ,  what  if  there  is  a bit  more  to  it .
may  i  suggest  that  these  are  not  magical  spooks  and  spirits  of  religonist nature ...   but  can  have  other  explanations  that  can  be  tested  with  in  the  rules  of  dogma  and  supernataural...

Edited by onereaderone, 10 February 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#103    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

may  i  suggest  your  imp  was  d'jinn ...  but  was  placed  to  protect something ,  and  also  to  know  where  the  thing  was  and  how  to gain access  to  it for  those  who  command  the  name .
  ' hidden  one ' was  the  title  of  personal servants  and/or  private  guards also ...
  those  known  as " the  ones  who  are  not  seen" ...   or   persons  who  do not  make  them  selves  known  to  others while  in  
the  company  of  their  masters were not  all  D'jinn.

to  have  their  name  spoken  ,  is  to ask  for  them  to  come  close  and be  instructed  as  to a task  or function to  be  done .
the  task  or  function  could be  "  wait  here   ,  my  friend  will  need  you  to  help  them ..."
once a order  is given ,  they  will  carry  out  the instructions .

the  name of  the  clan   and  name  of
the  d jinn    would  most  certainly   on  the  back of  their  neck ...   with  a line  drawn  between  these .
the  line  is  called  the  kings  line .
these  would all  be  a tattoo ,  and  the  kings  line  would  have  the  scar  of  a burn  on  the  right  of  the  kings  line  for  a women  and  the  left  side  for  a man .   this  is  the  side  the  axe  man  must  stand .
lower  rank  servants  will  have  meny  marks and burn  scars  on  both  sides .
if  the  D'jinn  is  a preist  , wizard   or  caster...  there  may  be , either  no  mark at all ,  or  a tattoo  of  the  school  or  study they  belong  to .

the  head  belongs  to  the  family ,  the  body  belongs  to  the  clan ...   the line is  the  beheading  mark...  and  also  a warning to any  who  takes  this  head .   the  line  may  contain  the  stamp  of  the   person  the  d'jinn  served ,  not  likly a king  or  ruler ...  most  likly   a  person of  power  or  authority .

the  headsman  has  only  a duty to  the  owner  of  the  d'jinn ,  to  let  them  know  one  has  died.
if  the  head  or  body  are  badly  treated ,  it  goes  badly  for  those  who  have  the  d'jinn  killed

Edited by onereaderone, 10 February 2013 - 11:12 AM.

#104    Lady Annabella

Lady Annabella

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• The wind creates a soft enchanting tune, one that sweeps over you , through your veins and envelopes your soul

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

A lot of groups of people define the "New Age" Differently. I don't think there are events that will say "Hey the New Age  is here " . I was told and it might just be made up crap . None the less, I was told that you start feeling more spiritual . You start growing more as a more spiritual being ... I , Myself have notice more " paranormal " things . Other then that nothing else . I am a spiritual person . I know my surroundings have changed in that sense . Nothing else has changed though as a big notice .

#105    _Only

_Only

• 6,508 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostLady Annabella, on 13 February 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

A lot of groups of people define the "New Age" Differently. I don't think there are events that will say "Hey the New Age  is here " . I was told and it might just be made up crap . None the less, I was told that you start feeling more spiritual . You start growing more as a more spiritual being ... I , Myself have notice more " paranormal " things . Other then that nothing else . I am a spiritual person . I know my surroundings have changed in that sense . Nothing else has changed though as a big notice .

I guess the loosest term would just be an age different from the last. So in the loosest terms, we could consider this age of the internet, the 'information age' the new age. But then there will always be a newer age. But I think people are thinking of a more drastic changing of ages, like a new type of thinking/living/being etc.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users