Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost and recordings

Lostandconfused

I really need some help I am about to loose the man that I love with all my heart over this. About a month ago we moved into a nice big country style home and about two weeks later we both started to be more irritated with each other and our kids. just about 3 yrs before this from the day we met we had not had one fight. We were each others best friend and lover. Did everything together. Everyone use to comment on how happy and in love we looked. I would kill or die for this man. Well about a month ago we lost power for a week and it got really bad. A couple weeks piror I had told my boyfriend what I thought I was seeing. He would always notice our sheet and blankets moving around me at night and actually thought I was cheating on him right next to him in our home in our bed. OMG I love this man so much that I have never even looked at another man the way I do him. Well he decided to start recording me. One night he left the room to go get something from downstairs I laid on the bed and prayed to God to help me don't let me loose this man he is everything to me and at one point through my fingers I notice someone walk in just figured it was him and didn't really payattention but then when I saw the feet leave the room & my boyfiend within seconds walk back in I was thinking who the hell was that. Well the recording I didn't know about has a male voice saying is (my bf's name) gone? So he is thinking that I am cheating on him and that this man is always at our house and I am sleeping with him when my bf is not around me which is never longer then 5-10 mins. he got another recording that sounds like we are having sex while what he saids is him snoring next to us. But the talking that was done between me and this man was me & my bf but how was his voice changed. So he is so determined that I am cheating and doing all kinds of thinks behind his back. How do I prove this wrong to him this is my first experience like this. But I do believe in ghost. Please any one help me I was suppose to marry and grow old with this man and travel the world.

Im very sure you love your man so much, and have tried your very best to tell him that you arent doing what he thinks you are doing. This Ghost isnt so friendly At All, and I guess it is trying to separate both of you. This Ghost or whatever it is, needs to Leave your life and relationship. If your man ever decides to leave you for something he thought you were doing, he is going to make a big mistake. You need help And you need it ASAP!!

If You dont want To lose the love of your life, and prove To him that some ghost is trying to ruin your relationship, then what are you waiting for? Seek the help you need. :)

May God bless you, and keep evil away from you, your kids and your relationship.

• Like 1

It is your guardian angel trying to make your friend know that you are not alone & are loved by others. Your partner sounds like the real possessive suspicious type & so he needs to know that there are spiritual beings watching over you & he does not own you.

You should also insist that the recordings be made by camera so that there will be proof that there's no one with you when the voices are recorded

Edited by Perfection
  • Like 1

It is your guardian angel trying to make your friend know that you are not alone & are loved by others. Your partner sounds like the real possessive suspicious type & so he needs to know that there are spiritual beings watching over you & he does not own you.

You should also insist that the recordings be made by camera so that there will be proof that there's no one with you when the voices are recorded

Perfection has a point about using a camera for EVP's. Although, with your basic voice recorder you can still capture what you need. And electronic ones can apture signature also. Depending on your software. God Bless!

Im very sure you love your man so much, and have tried your very best to tell him that you arent doing what he thinks you are doing. This Ghost isnt so friendly At All, and I guess it is trying to separate both of you. This Ghost or whatever it is, needs to Leave your life and relationship. If your man ever decides to leave you for something he thought you were doing, he is going to make a big mistake. You need help And you need it ASAP!!

If You dont want To lose the love of your life, and prove To him that some ghost is trying to ruin your relationship, then what are you waiting for? Seek the help you need. :)

May God bless you, and keep evil away from you, your kids and your relationship.

I don't where to turn for help. I have lost my job through this and our car and home we fight almost every day. They feed into our only weakness in our relationship. We both have a jealous side. But I am able to tell myself it is not real and he would never do that to me. Not right infront of me in our home. Cause I have been seeing the same things and hearing things. He ask why didn't I record then. I didn't record because I new it was no real and didn't want him to feel that I didn't trust him

No these are not gardian angels they take things from us like money. They hurt me and they are trying to make us think we are cheating on each other. My life and my future has been ruined by ghost this man will never look at me the same even if I prove them to be ghost. If I loose this man my whole world will come crashing down.

I don't understand the reason you won't use a video camera if your life is falling apart?

Makes no sense.

• Like 1