Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

random thought of telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    dontworryaboutit

dontworryaboutit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

so basicially i had a random though about telekinesis. I had thought it all was rubbish, till a quick thought came through my head. As i understand (im posting this here just to get imput on this idea i do not believe it to be right) the brian works by sending electrical impulses that allows us to operate. So my thought was what if some people (the ones that claim to have these powers) send out stronger than normal electrical signals would it be possible for that to be sent out from the body and be used to move an object. the first thing with telekinesis that comes to mind is bending a metal spoon. the spoon being metal is very conductive and thus would easily allow the electrical impulse to flow through it allowing the user to bend it. just want some feedback on this and why it probably isnt correct thanks.

#2    spartan max2

spartan max2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

We all have electro magnetic feilds around us too. So in theory maybe they do the same thing with their feild. If it exsit anyways.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#3    dontworryaboutit

dontworryaboutit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

View Postspartan max2, on 08 May 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

We all have electro magnetic feilds around us too. So in theory maybe they do the same thing with their feild. If it exsit anyways.
yes i dont bielieve it per say as there is not enough evidence for it but just shooting out some possibilities of how it could work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users