Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Door Bell Ringing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Judy

Judy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 12:14 AM

Two years ago I woke up in the night to the sound of my "Door Bell" rining, I had a sense right away that some one was going to die. The next day I asked my family if they heard the doorbell, no one did. Two days later my cousins daughter died.

Last December I heard the door bell again, and had the same feeling of death, my nephew died a few days later.

Just last week now, Dec. 22nd I heard the door bell again, and again had a sense of death and on Christmas Eve and elderly gentleman that I have been taking care of for the past 2 years past away.

Do I have a spirit that is forwarning me of a pending death, I am really starting to get concerned about this. I have always been very sensitive person, am very intuitive about things

#2    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 09 January 2004 - 12:18 AM

Where you sleeping when you heard the doorbell?
If so (as has been posted in the news part of the site) your mind could be fabricating the doorbell, it has been proven now that we cab fake memories without even knowing it. This could be some way of trying to come to terms with it.

Dunno though but im really sorry you've lost so many people close to you.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#3    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 09 January 2004 - 12:19 AM

I'm sorry about what happend to you all of those dieing close to you, there's a pheonomon called 'forerunners' that somepeople have exprienced and after they hear that someone has died. Or you maybe right that it's a spirit. Thank you for sharing your story. God Bless. original.gif

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#4    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 01:48 AM

sorry uv lost so many people close to u, ull know if its a guardian angel, if u hear it again, go to the door, and something happens in your room that wouldve killed u had u been there at the time though.

#5    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 09 January 2004 - 04:51 AM

Hello there Judy original.gif ,

Firstly,I'm sorry to hear that sad story of yours. sad.gif Anyway I have a site here that might help you in this.So far I haven't tried contacting my GA yet grin2.gif but whatever it may be,I hope the linkie would do you a favor. thumbsup.gif

Click Right Here

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#6    Atlantis Rises

Atlantis Rises

The Ancient

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 06:04 AM

This sounds strange.  I'm wondering if the reason your Guardian Angel is forewarning you of death, perhaps your GA is telling you to make closure with someone near to you.  If you have had 3 experiences like this, take more notice of them, you never know...the next death may be your own.

dontgetit.gif  

History is like Time - it always repeats itself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users