Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Romney's Phony Hurricane Rally

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

well yeah but the red cross says that's NOT what they want or need. They need money. Goods get in the way or are wrong

Irrelevant.

#17    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,184 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

View PostHilander, on 01 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

I don't know what to say here.  Using a tragedy like this for political gain.

The Making Of Romney's Storm Relief Event
So what do you think of Bloomberg and Obama already giving victory speeches for the way FEMA has handled the situation? They're publicly patting themselves on the back and things are no where close to better yet. How vein, shallow and wrong...

View Postninjadude, on 02 November 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

well yeah but the red cross says that's NOT what they want or need. They need money. Goods get in the way or are wrong

Really? What a pathetic statement. Who gives a crap what Red Cross wants? They'll get money. What's wrong with personal charity? Nobody needs that water and whatever else he bought and brought? How can you say any if that is wrong? Something is better than nothing. What do you think about the victory speeches I mention above? I know, you agree.
I hope one day you're dying of thirst and mitt Romney shows up and gives everybody a bottle of water but you. I bet you also think it was ok for the unions to demand the Alabama utility crews either joined the union or go home. In times of dire need the union remains a self centered greedy pig.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users