Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#76    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostAntilles, on 18 November 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

View PostJGirl, on 18 November 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

no it doesn't. all you've done is blend two implausible stories together to make one implausible story.
i have to tell ya, as an ex-devoted christian i'm more inclined to believe in aliens than in the stories of the bible anyway.

So..you're adding what to this topic?

She's adding her opinion.  I guess maybe we should get permission from you before we do such a thing though.  Is it okay with you if people offer their opinions about things Antilles?  Pretty please with sugar on top?


#77    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,814 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 19 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

She's adding her opinion.  I guess maybe we should get permission from you before we do such a thing though.  Is it okay with you if people offer their opinions about things Antilles?  Pretty please with sugar on top?
i guess he figures that singling me out for no reason constitutes a valid contribution to the thread. ah well, i'm getting used to it this week.
i notice the OP hasn't bothered to come back to his thread, which is not surprising at all

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!


Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.


#78    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

You should check into Coral Castle and see what one man moved and put into place, taking into account that the average weight of the blocks at the castle were greater than the average weight of the stones in the Great Pyramid.  It will show you just what can be accomplished by humans and how wrong the assumption that humans couldn't have built the large structures in ancient times is.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#79    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 17 November 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

I love statements like this (Zoser rolls up his sleeves):

Concerning the Great Pyramid:
  • How did it come to be aligned exactly according to the cardinal points of the compass?  With what means?
  • How did it come to be built at exactly 30 deg N?
Seriously H it's madness to claim that we have all the answers.  When you have answered those let's talk about Puma Punku which is even more baffling.

Both statements are invalid.

The North magnetic pole is constantly in motion, in fact from 1831-2001 it moved about 13 degrees west.  There is no way to determine if the pyramid was built aligned to magnetic north.

The Great Pyramid was not built at exactly 30 degrees north.  It is actually 1 1/2 miles south of the mark.

The Egyptians used primarily East-West based on sun rise and sun set when aligning their pyramids and structures

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#80    hacktorp

hacktorp

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Joined:11 Dec 2010

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 17 November 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

Ancient Aliens seems to make a lot of sense if you have very little actual understanding and knowledge of history.  The more you learn, the more you come to realize that the idea just isn't supported.

Here's a good place to start.

Cheers.

Unfortunately, that "AA Debunked" video falls flat on its face within the first 10 minutes when it makes the claim that the Puma Punku H-blocks are carved from easily worked red sandstone.  While the Plataforma Litica (base structure) at the site is constructed of sandstone quarried 10 miles away, the famous H-blocks are in fact igneous; basaltic lava quarried 50 miles away.  This material is much harder and difficult to work than sandstone.

It's always revealing when purveyors of prosaic "facts" base their arguments on obvious falsehoods.

I ain't sayin' aliens did it...only that the video plays a bit loose with the facts.


#81    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 19 November 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Unfortunately, that "AA Debunked" video falls flat on its face within the first 10 minutes when it makes the claim that the Puma Punku H-blocks are carved from easily worked red sandstone.  While the Plataforma Litica (base structure) at the site is constructed of sandstone quarried 10 miles away, the famous H-blocks are in fact igneous; basaltic lava quarried 50 miles away.  This material is much harder and difficult to work than sandstone.

It's always revealing when purveyors of prosaic "facts" base their arguments on obvious falsehoods.

I ain't sayin' aliens did it...only that the video plays a bit loose with the facts.

View Posthacktorp, on 19 November 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Unfortunately, that "AA Debunked" video falls flat on its face within the first 10 minutes when it makes the claim that the Puma Punku H-blocks are carved from easily worked red sandstone.  While the Plataforma Litica (base structure) at the site is constructed of sandstone quarried 10 miles away, the famous H-blocks are in fact igneous; basaltic lava quarried 50 miles away.  This material is much harder and difficult to work than sandstone.

It's always revealing when purveyors of prosaic "facts" base their arguments on obvious falsehoods.

I ain't sayin' aliens did it...only that the video plays a bit loose with the facts.

Are you talking about Andesite, which is mentioned in the video?

If you're going to criticize, at least get your facts straight hacktorp.  Or are you just up to your normal trolling and flame baiting like usual?


#82    calaf

calaf

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 163 posts
  • Joined:03 Apr 2012

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.
Am I to understand that your superior insight makes you privy to esoteric knowledge but does not impel you to spell the word "there" correctly?


#83    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 19 November 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

The Egyptians used primarily East-West based on sun rise and sun set when aligning their pyramids and structures
You don't know what they used. You have no idea, and no way of getting one. What do you think they used to cut the stones? Copper? Or wood? Or other rocks? From what I understand they didn't have wheels or pulleys yet during that time. If not, do you believe they dragged the rocks, and if so, how far? Also one estimate I heard said they would have had to cut and move each rock in a few moments or possibly less than a minute in order to get it done in the estimated time. Do you think they were able to cut and move each rock in just a few minutes or less? If so, how do you think they did it?


#84    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 November 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

In fact there were 19 Jesus' of Nazareth.

:lol:

Exactly 19 huh? :lol:

You're still the bullsh*t dude, no doubt. :lol:


#85    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 19 November 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

nothing out of the ordinary will happen on 21/12/2012
Nowhere on the entire planet? Or is it one particular area in which nothing out of the ordinary will happen :unsure: and how do you know it won't?


#86    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...
Right. It would answer a lot of questions too, possibly even regarding the oddities surronding the velocity of light in this small part of the universe where humans have been able to test it.


#87    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 17 November 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

If ancient aliens wanted to help us, then why not with matters that really help, and not just religious or even vanity projects.
For one thing you don't know whether they did or not, and for another thing you have no reason to believe they didn't. In fact for all you know the human race would have died out a long time ago if they hadn't helped, and possibly wouldn't even exist. Are you forgetting that for about the first 190K years or so of human existence they lived like animals, and it's only in the fraction of about the last 10K years that humans began acting like humans...about the period of time that the xts would have had the most influence? If you're not forgetting about that do you want to deliberately ignore it, and if so why?


#88    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

View Postnopeda, on 20 November 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

You don't know what they used. You have no idea, and no way of getting one. What do you think they used to cut the stones? Copper? Or wood? Or other rocks? From what I understand they didn't have wheels or pulleys yet during that time. If not, do you believe they dragged the rocks, and if so, how far? Also one estimate I heard said they would have had to cut and move each rock in a few moments or possibly less than a minute in order to get it done in the estimated time. Do you think they were able to cut and move each rock in just a few minutes or less? If so, how do you think they did it?

Please don't think that we don't all know that person who made that "one estimate" was Giorgio Tsoukalos, a.k.a. Mr. Ancient Aliens. He isn't a scientist, or a specialist of any kind; he was a bodybuilder before he decided to monopolize on the ancient astronaut theory. He has been proved wrong on a number of his claims (in particular, his gross misestimations of the weights of ancient stone blocks has been duly noted). What makes you think that his completely unsubstantiated estimate with pertinence to the construction of the pyramid holds any more water than his other false claims?

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#89    nopeda

nopeda

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined:07 Mar 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

View PostLilly, on 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Just because a hypothesis can 'work' doesn't mean it's well supported...one still needs evidence to support it. There are far too many assumptions
How should we assume that ancient humans just out of the stone age with no steel tools of any kind were able to quarry and move hundred ton rocks and then stack them on top of each other? It might be fun to pretend along with you, so how shall we pretend they were able to do it? What reason(s) should we pretend they did it for?


#90    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

View Postnopeda, on 20 November 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Right. It would answer a lot of questions too, possibly even regarding the oddities surronding the velocity of light in this small part of the universe where humans have been able to test it.

Umm... what "oddities"?

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison