Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family Guy

mypaddedroom

I heard Family Guy was coming bak to Fox....what happened does it come on Fox any more? I have not seen it on Fox......amy info on this would help. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• ChrisC098

• Subtemperate

• wcturnersr

I don't know. I don't watch TV. TV sucks. I watch some news channels and the weather channel and that is about it.

Family guy is making new episodes which I believe will be shown on fox as of early next year.

Family Guy resumed production in I believe April. Thirteen new episodes of the show are almost completed. The show will be back on air early next along with American Dad, a new series created by Seth MacFarlane, who is also the creator of Family Guy. Fox will air as many as 35 new episodes of the show starting in January 2005. Can't wait to see both of the shows grin2.gif

Edited by siphis

They are making new episodes for Fox and they still show it on Cartoon Network, I think, but anyways I can't wait and American Dad doesn't look that bad. grin2.gif

American Dad is a new cartoon by the creator of Family Guy, I don't know when it premiers but they've shown a couple of previews. (I saw an alien eating with the family and the dad is very paranoid, he saw that the U.S. was up to code orange and when the toast popped up he got his gun and shot the toaster laugh.gif )

How is January to long to wait? It was cancelled over a year ago and you've waited this long, 3 months isn't going to hurt you.

I wouldnt say that...... They have different target audiences.... Simpsons can be watched by anyone, and Family Guy is aimed at a olderish audience...from teen onwards....

Simpsons on that scale will always be more popular..... But I too enjoy the family guy more.....

True. The only characters I like in the Simspons now is Homer. It seems like all the other characters lost their touch. I guess because it's been on for so long. nevertheless, I still watch it sometimes.

On the other hand, all the characters on Family guy are funny. Especially the father, dog, and the baby -- especially the baby.

Yes but lines like "Did you know your mother was a whore" braket it as only being for an older audience..... And since they can attack things with a lot more freedom they will always be more outlandish then the simpsons ever could.

I too only really like homer, but love everyone on the family guy.... (in fact i liked more charcters in futurama then the simpsons...)

I am a Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Freak!! I love these shows. I've also taking a liking to the new show on [Adult Swim] named Venture Bros (but there is no comparison).

Now for some quotes....

fox booted family guy off tv because it was way too racist. thats what i heard. my fave is stewie tongue.gif

From what i understand they booted it off tv because it didnt rate well.... But the dvd sales went through the roof, so they rethought it and brought them back on the air......

From what I know, it didn't rate well because Fox kept changing the times it played. I never knew when it was on, so I rarely watched it on TV.

Lately the cartoon network has been playing it, and now I've seen every episode at least 5 times.

That's the one that he wanted a jew to take care of his financial situation. Remember Peter sang during the the night and the next morning a Jewish guy's car broke down in front of Peter's house and Peter's wish came true.