Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lightning Strikes Clown Twice On Same Day

Still Waters

A rodeo clown has miraculously survived after being struck by lightning twice on the same day.

Casey Wagner was taking part in a Rednecks With Paychecks off-road driving event in Saint Jo, Texas, when a storm hit.

He sheltered under a tree and was struck by lightning.

"What I remember is just a loud boom and it dropped me to my knees - and then it hit me again," he told CBS News.

http://uk.news.yahoo...88.html#hRTQBwu

• Like 1

maybe he shouldn't fly by plane for a while.

• Like 2

Maybe Zeus was displeased with his jokes?

• Like 3

And when the ambulance arrived the doors and wheels fell off.

Such is the luck of a rodeo clown.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 6

Hope the bloke isn't hurt. Maybe God disproves of his humour? lol

My father was struck by lightning once. He survived because he was wearing a pair of wellingtons.

• Like 2

"I was on the empire state building, and I felt a few rain drops: so, I hid under the lightning rod..." -Common Sense in action...

• Like 2

And when the ambulance arrived the doors and wheels fell off.

Such is the luck of a rodeo clown.

You forgot the part where 50 or 60 clown doctors jump out of the broken down ambulance and run around sparying each other with seltzer bottles. :-)

• Like 3

"I give everything to God," he said. "So I owe everything to him, he's the one that kept me alive. I can tell you one thing, I'm going to start going to church more."

Uhm, not to be glib, but wasn't it God that struck you in the first place? Just saying.

• Like 1

"I give everything to God," he said. "So I owe everything to him, he's the one that kept me alive. I can tell you one thing, I'm going to start going to church more."

Uhm, not to be glib, but wasn't it God that struck you in the first place? Just saying.

Just means God has a sense of humor. God's version of a hand "joy buzzer"

• Like 1

That's a question that has vexed me for some time......Why do churches have lightning conductors fitted?

• Like 4

That's a question that has vexed me for some time......Why do churches have lightning conductors fitted?

Don't get me wrong. I'm on God's side here :)

• Like 1

Guest Nathan DiYorio

Yes.

But not his god...

zeus.png

Lesson number 1: Do not dress as a clown

Lesson number 2: Don't attend redneck festivals

Lesson number 3: Don't thank a fictional human construct such as god for surviving as if he did exist, he would probably be the one trying to headshot you with electricity :yes:

Edited by Heroic Bishop

my guess is a higher ower is trying to tell him to get a different job lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if people near him said "Hey do you smell something funny burning?"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"At the hospital they said the poncho I was wearing was carrying static because it was one of those plastic ones," he said.

http://uk.news.yahoo...88.html#hRTQBwu

Nature done what it does when it wants to do it, this is just another human being wearing the wrong thing at the right time.