Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illegals Swamp City In Massachusetts

aztek

President Barack Obama is dumping hundreds of Guatemalan migrants into the blue-collar town of Lynn, Mass., boosting its education costs, forcing cuts in government services, and helping raise rental prices for Americans, according to the city’s mayor.

Many “are illiterate in both English and Spanish [and] the odds of us getting them to pass a 10th grade math test are negligible,” Judith Flanagan Kennedy, the mayor of Lynn, told reporters Aug. 27.

Most of the city’s residents “are very afraid to speak publicly about it, because they don’t want to be branded as a racist,” Kennedy said.

The Department of Homeland Security won’t allow school officials to learn more about the migrants that arrive in Lynn, such as their age or even possible criminal records. Some of the migrants are clearly adults, Kennedy told reporters at an Aug. 27 press event in the National Press Club.

During 2013 enrollment, “we were seeing people with graying temples, people with more wrinkles around their eyes than I have,” she said.

The migrants have an incentive to lie about their age, because Obama is allowing Central American aged 18 or below to file for asylum.

They also have an incentive to enroll in schools. By registering in schools, the migrants are forcing the city to declare they are aged 18 or below, which helps their legal claim for asylum, residency and, eventually, citizenship.

Read more: http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz3BhSDqi21

Edited by aztek

You can tell the story any way you want but the fact remains the majority of Americans are losing sympathy for illegal aliens. Illegal aliens. don't try to soften it with language. Illegal. Deport anyone who is not here legally.

• Like 5

Those Massachusetts citizens are just racist haters that don't want to show compassion to the poor of the south.

• Like 1

Those Massachusetts citizens are just racist haters that don't want to show compassion to the poor of the south.

How many illegals you opened up your home and property to?

On a sidenote I got to know several illegals and fresh legals over the years.The thing is they care about the earning potential of the States and how it stretches back home.Ten years working here for minimum wage, they can go back where they want to be.They start a business, have other people work for them and retire in a house that,s a small fortune here.

Keep in mind that the illegals are off the books and work mad hours.$40,000 dollars can get them a house that would be $250,000-$500,000 here.Also some countries do not allow noncitizens to buy beach front properties.

Edited by davros of skaro

.Ten years working here for minimum wage, they can go back where they want to be.They start a business, have other people work for them and retire in a house that,s a small fortune here.

lol, i do not believe that for a second. they do not work here fro 10 years, save, and than open their bussneses there, it is largely a myth..

they work here, send money there, and save. when they come back, they do nothing, live off the money they saved, and when it runs out come here again. when i was a kid i worked for pizza place, there were at least 4 illegal working there on any given day, they all told me same story. none wanted to work even a minute in their country. and none wanted to invest anything in buissnes there. their countrys economy, political situation, gvmnt corruption is what prevents them from doing buissnes there, actually that is exactly what made them come to usa. they come here to make moeny and go back to spend it.

How many illegals you opened up your home and property to?

On a sidenote I got to know several illegals and fresh legals over the years.The thing is they care about the earning potential of the States and how it stretches back home.Ten years working here for minimum wage, they can go back where they want to be.They start a business, have other people work for them and retire in a house that,s a small fortune here.

Keep in mind that the illegals are off the books and work mad hours.$40,000 dollars can get them a house that would be $250,000-$500,000 here.Also some countries do not allow noncitizens to buy beach front properties.

So what is any of that to me? Nothing.
  • Like 1

Doesn't matter which story is true. Our social services are swamped because of illegals, they are costing the US taxpayers billions. They are a big reason we spend what we do on welfare.

• Like 1

If you haven't heard the latest Obama plans on letting illegals claim asylum over domestic abuse and they don't even have to prove it.

Edited by Ashotep