Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5896    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postseeder, on 29 January 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Read half a page here!!!

http://www.gizapyram...m/chrisdunn.htm

"The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth's vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock."

........sigh............

#5897    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

There are times I fear for our future.

Morons and gullible people and those with a lack of proper education will gobble it up like manna.

#5898    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 January 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

There are times I fear for our future.

Morons and gullible people and those with a lack of proper education will gobble it up like manna.

You mean like people do with the tomb theory when no mummy was ever found?

The biggest joke in history since King Canute.

Posted Image

#5899    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 January 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

"The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth's vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock."

........sigh............

even bigger sigh when considering the amount of time we spend on someone like zoser, who believes in someone like Dunn... :no:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5900    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Now for a small diversion and a bit of light reading, for some that is, for those who only like reading pics  - you will need to scroll down

I had never seen the idea of casing a block in semicircles of wood to make it rock and roll... you'll see the bit.. And the lever idea for raising huge blocks was in a vid I posted where ONE man built a mini Stonehenge

http://ling.upenn.ed...ers/pyramid.htm

pity zoser wont read tings tho...

Edited by seeder, 29 January 2013 - 06:38 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5901    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,006 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Remember I'm only the messenger.  You will be blaming me for Dunkirk next!

Poppycock!

There's no vitrification at Dunkirk!

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#5902    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,799 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

So why YOU think they are there?

I have said repeatedly now that they smoothed these knobs, some completely, the others partially.

Meaning: they protruded much further out than before.

Let me help you.

If they were for lifting and hauling this is where you would expect to see them in abundance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yet very little if any sign of them.

Furthermore there is little evidence that they were removed in Sacsayhuaman because the finish of the stones is generally not that good and they didn't seem too concerned with the fairly irregular exterior of the blocks.  So what I am saying is if they were there why bother to remove them when the overall finish was clearly not too important.

On the other hand this wall is a better finish:

Posted Image

Yet they seemed to leave them in position and they appear only on certain blocks.  One can only assume that they were meant to be there and served some purpose.

So as usual one must look to less prosaic explanations.

This post is going to be too large so I will let you digest this first then return.

Posted Image

#5903    Harte

Harte

• 8,006 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 January 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

The problem with you and many arm chair skeptics who assume something is false first and you base your opinion on popular culture. I call debunkers on these type of forums crank debunkers for that very reason. It's not a bad thing to keep an open mind and not be angered over something that challeges conventional orthodoxy type thinking.

Are you saying that grains of sand are the souls of holocaust victims?

If not, then you are a closed-minded cynical crank debunker, by your very own definition.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

#5904    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

You mean like people do with the tomb theory when no mummy was ever found?

The biggest joke in history since King Canute.

And what was your idea about that tomb?

#5905    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,386 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

One can only assume that they were meant to be there and served some purpose.

He asked why YOU think they were there. And you just post more pics, say very little, and finish with the above bolded answer.  So because you mention the word assume...does that mean you do not have an actual answer?

#5906    Harte

Harte

• 8,006 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostCrikey, on 29 January 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

Who me? I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and worked in a physics lab!
We physicists don't pull our punches.. ;)

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Harte

#5907    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

Let me help you.

If they were for lifting and hauling this is where you would expect to see them in abundance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Furthermore there is little evidence that they were removed in Sacsayhuaman because the finish of the stones is generally not that good and they didn't seem too concerned with the fairly irregular exterior of the blocks.  So what I am saying is if they were there why bother to remove them when the overall finish was clearly not too important.

Posted Image

Yet they seemed to leave them in position and they appear only on certain blocks.  One can only assume that they were meant to be there and served some purpose.

This post is going to be too large so I will let you digest this first then return.

They chopped off the protuberances.

That's all.

But as you most certainly can see (I hope) there are visible remnants of these knobs.

And where? At the bottom edge of the stones, where I said they should be if used for transport.

If you think I am wrong, then tell me why these 'knobs' show up at the bottom edge of most of these stones.

#5908    Harte

Harte

• 8,006 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Because the nodules evident on the stonework in Peru and Egypt serve no discernible construction purpose.
No purpose other than the purpose(s) already talked about in this thread, which you choose to ignore.

They are fulcrums, mostly, to reiterate.

Harte

#5909    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostHarte, on 29 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Harte

Don't bother about him. He's a troll, and I think I know him from my own site.

#5910    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,146 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Let me help you.

The first two of those pictures are from sacsayhuaman, which was built specifically as a fortress. What earthly good would it do to leave convenient handholds all over the outside walls for an enemy to use?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.