Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

1st day after inaugartion your 1st Amendment

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

Heres an oldie but goodie

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

I leave you with this for the day. If you care about your Freedom of Speech you best Support the 2nd Amendment because its the only thing that is protecting you from complete Tyrrany.

#18    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

This topic needs to be move to the conspiracy section.

#19    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

So a bill is passed that turns a misdemeanor into a "federal offense if Secret Service is on the scene" and boom free speech is now a felony? All this bill is saying is that it is now a felony to unlawfully enter a building that a person protected by the Secret Service is in. You can still protest all you want outside, you just can't go in, just like always. This is nothing more than hyperbole by people who want to be mad at everything the government does.

I want to know what you people think you can't do now that you could do before. Trespassing is illegal, thats what this bill is about, not protesting.

This has been a topic before. People over reacted then and they're over reacting now.

Read the bill before you all freak out. http://www.gpo.gov/f...112hr347enr.pdf

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#20    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,888 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 January 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

You have to see the writing on the wall.

http://www.youtube.c...kirzg&vq=medium
Good to see Judge N. looking fit and furious.

I have to agree that this is a bit much, that wereever the Secret Service is at (Does this include agents working for the Treasury?) can be considered a No-Free-Speech zone. It seems very Un-American. It has always be the Right of people, on the Street, or in a Crowd to yell out regardless of it they support or oppose the person who is speaking/passing by. A Felony????? Wow!!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#21    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,888 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostOdin11, on 21 January 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

Read the bill before you all freak out. http://www.gpo.gov/f...112hr347enr.pdf

‘‘(1) the term ‘restricted buildings or grounds’ means any

posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—

‘‘(A ) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice

President’s official residence or its grounds;

‘‘(B ) of a building or grounds where the President or

other person protected by the Secret Service is or will

be temporarily visiting; or

‘‘(c ) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction

with an event designated as a special event of national

significance; and

That does not seem very specific to me. Marked, or posted, off grounds could be an entire park, or an entire main street of a town. Or it could even be a whole small town. There is nothing to prevent that from being true. I don't see any size limitations.

Edited by DieChecker, 21 January 2013 - 02:14 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#22    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,351 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 21 January 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

[/size]

That does not seem very specific to me. Marked, or posted, off grounds could be an entire park, or an entire main street of a town. Or it could even be a whole small town. There is nothing to prevent that from being true. I don't see any size limitations.
"Obama is visiting Miami, due to security reasons, we cannot tell you his exact itinery" making all of Miami under the purvey of the Secret Service.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#23    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,415 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

[/size]

When a law is vague it's hard to argue your innocence.

Posted Image

#24    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

The poster of the thread insinuates it was signed into law by Obama in some sort of rushed 'day after the inauguration' Stalinist power grab.

I'm no expert on the law, and have to say I was not even familar with it, but a 30 second google check shows that this was passed back in Feb. of 2012, and it's basically it's an updated version for a law that has been on the books for 40 plus years, and was almost unianimously agreed upon.

But, those types of rational facts don't matter much when the only goal is to actively try and scare the public and draw hate and ire down upon the government (this one being for President Obama)

But, by all means keep letting those Neo Conservative websites tell you what to think, who you should respect, and what things are dangerous.

It is impossible to have a civil discourse because of crap just like this.

#25    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,842 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postsupervike, on 21 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

The poster of the thread insinuates it was signed into law by Obama in some sort of rushed 'day after the inauguration' Stalinist power grab.

I'm no expert on the law, and have to say I was not even familar with it, but a 30 second google check shows that this was passed back in Feb. of 2012, and it's basically it's an updated version for a law that has been on the books for 40 plus years, and was almost unianimously agreed upon.

But, those types of rational facts don't matter much when the only goal is to actively try and scare the public and draw hate and ire down upon the government (this one being for President Obama)

But, by all means keep letting those Neo Conservative websites tell you what to think, who you should respect, and what things are dangerous.

It is impossible to have a civil discourse because of crap just like this.

This :yes: :yes: :yes:

And also, the video is from at least 10 months ago....

#26    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

I don't see the point though,given Biden would take his place. You would have to get rid of both of them .

Miss me?

#27    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,841 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

[/size]

:tu:    Exactly right and    ^   Worth repeating  ^

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#28    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,888 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 January 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

I don't see the point though,given Biden would take his place. You would have to get rid of both of them .
I think Biden would make a fine Democrat President... dropping F-bombs on the White House press corp.... going around filling people with fear about being slapped in chains and whatnot. Gaff-master B could be his Rap Name.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users