Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists Push To Make Virus More Contagious

Big Bad Voodoo

In a letter published today in the nation’s two most prestigious scientific journals — Science and Nature — bird flu researchers say they need to perform research on the H7N9 virus that would make it more dangerous.

http://krwg.org/post/bird-flu-researchers-push-make-virus-more-deadly

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Can you post the source links please?

I too would like to see the source links, and I think that process might reveal the depth of research being undertaken by the OP.

In a similar vein (how many of these threads do we need?) OP, will you be returning here?

In a similar vein (how many of these threads do we need?) OP, will you be returning here?

*crickets*

• Like 1

Let's all go back to the Good Ol' Bronze Age of Canaan, shall we? I bet there are more than a few UMers who are very happy with this.

In a letter published today in the nation's two most prestigious scientific journals - Science and Nature - bird flu researchers say they need to perform research on the H7N9 virus that would make it more dangerous.

http://krwg.org/post...rus-more-deadly

Taken from your source link -

The researchers say that's necessary in order to prepare for its possible spread between humans, perhaps as early as this winter.

Where is the conspiracy ?

H1N1 swine flu virus first appeared in Mexico in 2009.

Australian Virologist Dr. Adrian Gibbs , who published 200 scientific papers, and his team of scientists published theory that origin of swine flu is labratory. Its peer reviewed and published in Journal of Virology. They say that virus escape from lab. They stressed out that Virus sampled in 1950s and in 1977 were same. That isnt possible because virus should be mutated. Since it isnt most possible scenario is that was sitting inside lab.

„Swine flu virus has already proved to be a significant and very costly cause of mortality and morbidity in the human population." Gibbs stated.“The possibility that human activity may have had some role in its origins should not be dismissed without a dispassionate analysis of all available evidence. If we wish to avoid future pandemics, rather than just minimizing the damage they cause, we must better understand what conditions produce them.“

„Viruses do 'escape' from laboratories, even high security facilities. The H1N1 influenza lineage that circulated in the human population for four decades after the 1918 Spanish influenza epidemic, disappeared during the 1957 Asian influenza pandemic, was absent for two decades, but then reappeared in 1977. Gene sequences of the 1977 isolate and others collected in the 1950s were almost identical, indicating that the virus had not replicated and evolved in the interim, and had probably been held in a laboratory freezer between 1950 and 1977 and 'escaped' during passaging. „

http://www.virologyj.com/content/6/1/207

In 1918 Spanish flu killed 50 million people. 5% of world population. To play with viruses its dangerous. Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister sue Baxter for crime against humanity. She filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN) and USA government. Baxter created biochemical weapon of mass destruction and released it. It bio terrorism. Viruses „escape“ from labratory.

Ofcourse scientists say that they must do that. But they dont have to do that. Same as we can create GMO food doesnt mean we need to do it. Its wrong. And dangerous. And we see that Baxter was already acussed. Jane claim origin of H5N1(Bird flu) is Orth Donau , Baxter facility in Austria. Jane was dismissed from her job after start to talking about it. She accused Baxter to deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. Bürgermeister “noted that Baxters lab in Austria, one of the supposedly most secure biosecurity labs in the world, did not adhere to the most basic and essential steps to keep 72 kilos of a pathogen classified as a bioweapon secure and separate from all other substances under stringent biosecurity level regulations, but it allowed it to be mixed with the ordinary human flu virus and sent from its facilities in Orth in the Donau. We see that scientists, such as Gibbs, claim that swine flu origin is lab.

Here is what she gave to FBI:

http://www.infowars.com/media/17044769-Evidence-of-the-Use-of-Pandemic-Flu-to-Depopulate-USA.pdf

Of course scientists need to make more powerful viruses, it's how they create more powerful anti-virals.

How else will they be able to prevent outbreaks if they have to wait for the virus to naturally mutate and then create the antiviral?

• Like 2

Of course scientists need to make more powerful viruses, it's how they create more powerful anti-virals.

How else will they be able to prevent outbreaks if they have to wait for the virus to naturally mutate and then create the antiviral?

They dont need to do that!

We can make nukes so lets use them!

We cant know into what direction viruses will mutate. There are infinite number of viruses.

Why we shouldnt do it? Because Viruses often escape from lab. On papers for examples which travels from lab to lab.

If we ignore escape by intention. Like in the case of bird/swine flu!

We cant know into what direction viruses will mutate. There are infinite number of viruses.

Why we shouldnt do it? Because Viruses often escape from lab. On papers for examples which travels from lab to lab.

If we ignore escape by intention. Like in the case of bird/swine flu!

Eh, no they don't often escape. Where did you get that silly idea from?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

You want ... to nuke viruses?

http://www.virologyj...content/6/1/207

Viruses do 'escape' from laboratories, even high security facilities.

I didn't say that viruses never escape, I pointed out that it doesn't happen very often. And I am not sure how the linked article is relevant.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I didn't say that viruses never escape, I pointed out that it doesn't happen very often. And I am not sure how the linked article is relevant.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You asked, I provided source of /silly/ idea. Now you said how is irelevant.

You asked, I provided source of /silly/ idea. Now you said how is irelevant.

Please point to where in said article is states that viruses escape labs *often*, which was what you postulated and what I labeled as silly.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

No.Just saying becausewe can make GMO doesnt mean we have to do it.

Says the guy who goes to bed with a full belly every night.

Please point to where in said article is states that viruses escape labs *often*, which was what you postulated and what I labeled as silly.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You obviously cannot respond to this since said article states nothing in that respect (which you would have noticed had you actually read it), so let me rephrase.

Please post documented escapes of contagions from biohazard level 3 and 4 labs, which is where such is done.

You can't. Please do make an effort in educating yourself just once in a while, eh.

Cheers,

Badrskov

Please do make an effort in educating yourself just once in a while, eh.

You indeed talk with yourself! HA!

At first I didnt believe when I notice that you quote own posts and respond to them. After above I was sure.

• Like 1

You indeed talk with yourself! HA!

At first I didnt believe when I notice that you quote own posts and respond to them. After above I was sure.

Had you had the slightest idea what you were talking about, you would have countered what I posted.

Added to that that my post was not a reply, but an elaboration merely emphasizes that fact.

Please do continue your delusional endeavor.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1