Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#31    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

You didn't diss prove me.

Well that's your thing I guess.

Somethings just aren't verifiable, it's a fact. Especially this one. How would you suggest I prove this to you? I guess I can say maybe someone in the future will video tape bigfoot or a cryptic in the act of shape shifting. But I guess till then you're turning your head the other way for no reason other then lies and psychedelic drugs or something. That's over 100,000 thousand reports of cryptic animals since the beginning of human history till now. Another forum member suggested that number.

My statement that they're modern day scientists going around spewing things out as fact with unverifiable evidence is true then right?

"The problem with bigfoot being that there are reported to live in areas that are not very remote and have a high volume of people living in them. If I go to the BRFO website I can see dozen of bigfoot sightings that have occurred within 15 minutes of my house and I live close to downtown. I have lived here for almost 20 years and have still yet to see a bigfoot, despite spending my youth in areas where sightings have been reported." - I said the same exact thing. Perhaps we were both looking at it the wrong way. I know I was till now. This is still going on. It's not stopping. Remember Sumerian people said they killed something that resembled it.

Every local knew about the mountain gorilla and Okapi. If anything it makes bigfoot and other cryptic animals look worse. They got found. Nothing else really got found accept in the ocean. I don't care about Bili Apes, small monkeys and birds.

Edited by kampz, 05 December 2012 - 03:28 AM.

#32    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,926 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

:no:

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#33    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

:whistle:  It's your thing. I respect your opinion.

#34    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Every local knew about the mountain gorilla and Okapi. If anything it makes bigfoot and other cryptic animals look worse. They got found. Nothing else really got found accept in the ocean. I don't care about Bili Apes, small monkeys and birds.

ba ba.... I find real life animals boring, let me live in my fantasy world!

Dude, there are 20 foot sharks and whales as big as an island on this planet, why this desperate need for bigfoot, I don't know..

#35    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,273 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Yeah it's not real but it's real just for a few minutes.

Just like Spiderman.... when you see him swing across my window every night, nobody believes me though..

#36    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

You should be going into mostly everyones threads posting that.
You're correct I can't verify this. Nobody else has ever verified there ideas since the beginning of human history.
Do you believe every piece of evidence and personal account given to us is useless?
The modern day scientist goes around spewing things out as fact like evolution with unverifiable evidence.
Is my claim more outlandish then the guy saying he saw a 12 foot bigfoot in his backyard in a Seattle suburb?
This goes for every cryptic animal reported since our recorded history till now.

He DOES go into everyone's threads and post that lol
:P

Miss me?

#37    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 05 December 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

ba ba.... I find real life animals boring, let me live in my fantasy world!
Dude, there are 20 foot sharks and whales as big as an island on this planet, why this desperate need for bigfoot, I don't know..
Just like Spiderman.... when you see him swing across my window every night, nobody believes me though..

I don't need bigfoot. I'd like to see one in the security of a tank if "whoever" just so happens to make one by me.

I never seen Spiderman swing across your window every night but I could believe you.

#38    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 05 December 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

He DOES go into everyone's threads and post that lol
:P

Well he was right but he couldn't disprove me but I can't disprove myself.

#39    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,071 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

I'll give Kampz this... 3 pages in as many hours. And done in a seemingly calm manner, dispite the skeptical attention.

This is a very interesting idea, that all cryptids are supernatural/religious in nature, and not Natural. That would make them either angelic, or demonic in character. I don't think there are any neutral entities in Christian theology. Maybe in Islamic or Hindu theologies?? Like shape changing Rakashas.

Being a Christian, I can get behind a theory that all such encounters... cryptos, aliens, ghosts, faeries, ect... are really just the same thing viewed differently by different people, but with the same two sources... demonic or angelic. Like Evan said the idea is just as valid as any, since evidence is basically nothing anyway.

View Postevancj, on 05 December 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

edit to add; where is the 100% proof...or are you talking about the moonshine you drank before you wrote this?
You made me choke with that one. :nw:

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.
Religion, God, Jesus... are constantly testing us. So this is easy to believe to be just another test. Those who fall for it, and believe in Monsters, would be those who basically are Failing.

A very interesting idea and discussion.

Welcome to the UM forums Kampz. :st

Edited by DieChecker, 05 December 2012 - 03:56 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#40    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

Thanks for all the welcomes.

When you said, "Those who fall for it and believe in monsters are failing" I disagree in a way. If I didn't believe in it that way at first I would of never gotten this far. To believe and to keep believing is the hardest part.

Angelic and Demonic characters. If I just say good or bad guys would that work? But bigfoot and cryptic animals are kipnapping humans and possibly killing humans too. Bigfoot or other cryptics at the same time would appear to be pretty docile. I believe these creatures have supervision over them so why couldn't "they" control them?

But I don't know how many times a cryptic animal harmed another human.

#41    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,273 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 04:22 AM, said:

Angelic and Demonic characters. If I just say good or bad guys would that work? But bigfoot and cryptic animals are kipnapping humans and possibly killing humans too. Bigfoot or other cryptics at the same time would appear to be pretty docile. I believe these creatures have supervision over them so why couldn't "they" control them?

But I don't know how many times a cryptic animal harmed another human.

Jumped the shark a little bit there? eh? they kidnap and kills people too? Nobody notices this? where are the statistics? sounds like Bigfoot and lochness monster are an evil group of supervillains,

How can you know any of this by the way? pretty much just belief, if you have any evidence or articles to post, i'd like to read.

#42    kampz

kampz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

They're reports of Native Americans from North America making these claims. There's the Albert Ostman story and the Yeti kidnapping in the Himalayas. They could of lied but either way. The Sumerians killed something before that resembled bigfoot and I'm pretty sure somebody achieved it a very long time ago too. Google searching will take you far. They're books that contain this information. I could go as far to saying trolls existed. Not internet trolls. The tall, hairy, big and smelly bigfoot lookalike trolls holding there wood.

#43    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,273 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 04:36 AM, said:

They're reports of Native Americans from North America making these claims. There's the Albert Ostman story and the Yeti kidnapping in the Himalayas. They could of lied but either way. The Sumerians killed something before that resembled bigfoot and I'm pretty sure somebody achieved it a very long time ago too. Google searching will take you far. They're books that contain this information. I could go as far to saying trolls existed. Not internet trolls. The tall, hairy, big and smelly bigfoot lookalike trolls holding there wood.

I've done me research man, here's a suggestion, "Google searching will take you far", I know, but the same google search will lead you to fantastical websites where seemingly every cryptid is real.

When you say stuff like 'kidnapping and killing' human beings, that's a pretty outlandish claim you're making there, do you understand what i'm saying? No offense.

#44    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,926 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

Well he was right but he couldn't disprove me but I can't disprove myself.

I wasn't trying to disprove you. I was simply illustrating that no matter how interesting your claim may be, it is not falsifiable. There is no way to prove it nor disprove it.

Claims like yours simply take cryptozoology further and further into the realm of pseudoscience. It just further tarnishes the field and makes its adherents (of which I am not one, I must point out) look like fools.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#45    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 3,926 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

View Postkampz, on 05 December 2012 - 04:36 AM, said:

The Sumerians killed something before that resembled bigfoot and I'm pretty sure somebody achieved it a very long time ago too.

I've seen you mention this a couple times. Are you referring to Enkidu in the Epic of Gilgamesh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users