Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Abductions

uap uaps ufo ufos

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 30 April 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Oh, you're going to be one of those members?

Turn up, make wild claims, get p***ed because lots of people don't take you seriously, demand to know why people who don't believe in aliens ghosts are occupying the website you've just joined as if you owned the place, and then disappear pretty soon in a puff of smoke.
a regular enough occurrence here.
here come the herd. Attached File  Screenshot_2013-04-30-16-16-11.jpg   108.53K   5 downloads
wild claims huh? demand to know? lol, i dont even demand to care. did i ask what peoples thoughts were?  i didnt call anyones post "codswabble" or whatever that word was, nor did i say people were "crackpots" for making any remarks. how sheepish of you. get back to edge of the cliff.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#32    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 30 April 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

yeaarrp.

Taking out of context and constructing your own sentences to say what you want?

Seems to be something of a habit with you?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#33    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

Taking out of context and constructing your own sentences to say what you want?

Seems to be something of a habit with you?
too bad this response wasnt more fitted to the other post on my 1 in a billion shot coincidental post over on the roswell thread. do check out my reply there.. :wub:  :yes:

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#34    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostNomad5000, on 30 April 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

I'm here to share my experience with the world, because I'm convinced we're on the verge of a major, profound discovery. Also, hopefully mainstream scientists will pull their heads out of the sand, take the first step, ignoring "the giggle factor" stigma attached with unidentified aerial phenomenon and seriously investigate all the evidence collected over the decades.

There is no giggle factor, I am not sure why you keep saying that. The crackpots have the giggle factor, the Astrobiologist's, Meteorologists and Physicists do not. There has always been the OMG Alienz people, and there has always been the serious research. The serious research is hard work. This giggle factor people see a light in the sky and tell people they flew around with aliens. Did the examples I offered to khol not clearly illustrate this?

Going back to decades old information is fraught with the likelihood of major error. My signature indicates that I am of the belief we should just throw all the old crap out, and begin again. Too much personal opinion involved in those old papers from both sides of the fence.

With real honest to goodness research, there is no giggle factor, it is just that space is really big, and it has taken us a long time to look at even the tiniest parts of it. The UFOlogists will not wait decades, they want ET now, so they make him up, or shoehorn hin into any anomalous tale one can find. So they think this slow paced (to them) research is holding them back and claim it is non existant. This all began with McDonalds personal opinion that he penned into a speech called "Science In Default" I understand it to be a load of crap, but UFOlogists hold onto this old document like the holy grail. They need to blame someone for thier failures I guess. Science cops it on the chin. But the woo woo crowd has been borrowing credibility from science for decades.

People did not laugh at Sagan, Drake, Fermi, Kaku, Greene, Hawking or Dyson. They still do not. People laugh at the woman who has "orgasms out of this world due to alienz". These men all believe ET exists, and for that matter, so do I, just for the same reasons these men do, not for the insanity of the CT's at the FTB woo woo sites.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#35    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 30 April 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

i didnt call anyones post "codswabble" or whatever that word was, nor did i say people were "crackpots" for making any remarks.

Are you saying such simply does not exist in UFOlogy?

#36    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

too bad this response wasnt more fitted to the other post on my 1 in a billion shot coincidental post over on the roswell thread. do check out my reply there.. :wub:  :yes:

Yes, however, I think I am "getting you" and if I am right, I am only sorry it took me this long to catch on and would ask you to accept my apology. You took me hook line and sinker, not too many here can say that, Kudos :tu: I think you are going to keep my on my toes aren't you ;)

Posted Image

BTW, Welcome to UM. I think you are going to be good for this place.

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#37    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:20 AM

There is yet another smoggy unclear sky over new jersey on this April evening and yet im able to see the stars.
Your kind words coupled with your sharp shooting rhetortic only hits where it hurts best. I shall never underestimate the power of the psyche.

#38    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

There is yet another smoggy unclear sky over new jersey on this April evening and yet im able to see the stars.
Your kind words coupled with your sharp shooting rhetortic only hits where it hurts best. I shall never underestimate the power of the psyche.

Well, not often one makes me feel rather sheepish. I'll have to be more careful so I do not get fleeced ;) Ewe are sharper than the average ungulate.

In Jersey huh! I have never even been to the US but I would like to get over there and try DONTEATUS's FTL BBQ. It's mid morning here in Oz, and an awesome day.

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 01:25 AM.

#39    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

Psyche and Sheep Smart sitting in a tree.
K - I - S - S - I - N - G!

I was going to spell out that other "bomb" word, but since this is a family forum...

Besides, I think it's time for my meds.

#40    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

Skills.
however i firmly adhere to my stance on alien abduction claims. Few just may be credible. After all how do you think Ikea got the idea for those probe lights?

I was going to spell out that other "bomb" word, but since this is a family forum...
well just try sounding it out

yea i may need some too. im starting to see **** upside down.

#41    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,716 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

Hey Source, how have things been? I'm still chuckling over that post and humming the tune in my head... :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#42    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

. It's mid morning here in Oz, and an awesome day.
son of a b****!
*smile drops as keyboard gets flung off the desk*
there goes my stalking attempts.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 01 May 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#43    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

Skills.
however i firmly adhere to my stance on alien abduction claims. Few just may be credible. After all how do you think Ikea got the idea for those probe lights?

Lights? I don't see no stinkin' lights! I can't, because I'm blind you see (ha! a pun!).

But I did like what I heard my text reader say. I may just have to turn in my snark card with you on board. Welcome to the forum.

well just try sounding it out

Okay. Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Hey, wait a minute! *

yea i may need some too. im starting to see **** upside down.

I wish I could see upside down ****. Hell, I wish I could see any **** at all. I guess I have to be satisfied reading women's braille shirts.

Women do wear braille shirts, don't they? If not, then that explains all the slaps I've received.

* And don't worry mods. I was sounding out the word funicular.

#44    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 May 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hey Source, how have things been? I'm still chuckling over that post and humming the tune in my head... :lol:

Hey S2F!

I'm recovering nicely. Thanks for asking.

I think I'd better leave psyche and Sheep Smart alone. Sheep Smart seems cool enough but psyche will tear my head off first chance he gets.

Just kidding psyche. I'm yer buddy. I'm yer pal, remember? Don't hurt me, man. Put down the machete. We can talk this out. PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF UM DON'T KILL ME!

Was that over the top? I can't tell anymore.

#45    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

absolutely-braille shirts. even those under garments called BRAs. which comes from BRAile of course.
thanks for the welcome. it feels good to be out of allowed back on a public forum.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 01 May 2013 - 02:40 AM.

Also tagged with uap uaps, ufo, ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users