Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience

Saru

The actress and singer has recounted a strange encounter with a curious spook at a London apartment.

The pop star experienced paranormal activity during a stay in a rented apartment in the UK capital city. The incident took place while Miley was on tour, and made her so severely spooked that she was forced to leave the premises.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 2

I think most people in their life will experience some type of paranormal activity one way or another so this doesn't suprise me.One thing I never do is discount what someone is telling me regarding ghostly experiences.Unitll it happens to you some will never believe.

• Like 3

Just another publicity seeking ploy.Keep in the news & everyone might just fall for the BS.So where did the young child come from??He was supposed to have taken over the running of the bakery? So how old was he when he took over the bakery?And how old was he when he was supposed to have died? It doesn't add up. Just another concocted story!Give us a break Miley!! We are not as thick as you might think! LOL

Edited by GirlfromOz

Its not that great of a publicity stunt.... Its hardly shocking or unusual. Our sweet legged Miley Cyrus had an experience... Good for her. Im the experience she really needs

• Like 1

So you are the experience that she really needs?Please enlighten me?!

Edited by GirlfromOz
  • Like 1

So kid sister sees something out of the corner of her eye through a steamy shower door I presume and then accidentally bumps the shower nozzle - or perhaps someone just flushed a toilet and she freaked out?

Of course it does fit with the famous legend of London's Boy Bakers.....

Watching her when she is in the shower Lmao!.

I do not blame you ghost.

• Like 2

I can imagine why his feet were kicking if he was watching her shower. Sorry to take the chat into the gutter

Its not that great of a publicity stunt.... Its hardly shocking or unusual. Our sweet legged Miley Cyrus had an experience... Good for her. Im the experience she really needs

Agreed, about it being a lame publicity stunt. She told that story in the middle of an interview for a magazine...why would she need to create a publicity stunt, she is already getting a lot of it already.

I don't know about the all she needs its you part.... I'm just going to stay out of that one...lol

Edited by Lava_Lady

after reading this it could be more than possible but also it could be she just wants more fame and feel more special and attention.she is a celebrity which makes think even more.i do believe in the paranormal and etc though.but she i am not too entirely sure though.i do think shes hot though lol

Hmmm, must pop over to Knightsbridge to have a look. Might pop into Harrods too, pick up a pint of milk while I`m there.

• Like 1

I find it strange that it would be a boy. It said he took over the bussiness after his parents died, so wouldn't it be the kid's parents she'd be seeing, and not the boy himself? He would have been older that a small child, right?

Hmmm, must pop over to Knightsbridge to have a look. Might pop into Harrods too, pick up a pint of milk while I`m there.

I'll go with you, I'd love to check it out!

I find it strange that it would be a boy. It said he took over the bussiness after his parents died, so wouldn't it be the kid's parents she'd be seeing, and not the boy himself? He would have been older that a small child, right?

I had the same questions but there is no other information about the little boy, she merely said she thought it was the boy. I'd like to great the rest of the research she did.

Not only is she a bad actor,and ainger she is also a liar.She just wants to try and dip her big head into everything so she can act like shes better than everyone else.she blows.

• Like 1

Not only is she a bad actor,and ainger she is also a liar.She just wants to try and dip her big head into everything so she can act like shes better than everyone else.she blows.

Ah, Nick Jonas has joined the thread. :st

• Like 2

Lovely, how immediate stars get their attention, when valid people discuss such events and get scoffed at.

Ghost boy was probably getting nudes.

I had the same questions but there is no other information about the little boy, she merely said she thought it was the boy. I'd like to great the rest of the research she did.

What research?

If she did research, she would know better about punk.

• Like 1

People are just nasty haters these days. Especially against celebrities....

• Like 2

What research?

According to the article:

Miley researched into the history of the building after these encounters took place. She found out that a boy had taken over the running of the bakery after both his mother and father died, which is the figure she believes she saw.

I'd like to know what else she found our.

I have no clue as to what you mean when you say,

there are people (read that as celebs) out there that I would believe if they said " this happened to me and this is what I saw.. Miley Cyrus is not one of them

Edited by mysticwerewolf
  • Like 1

Another publicity seeking ploy?

I know a lot of muscians who have had ghostly experiences while on tour,staying in unusual places and hotels .

It seems par for the course while on tour,as so many hotels are alleged to be haunted ,but I know one band that stayed in an old castle in Germany when they were going to play a huge festival there. I forget the name of the fest .its huge ,metal ....famous airfield I believe...

And I have had some of my weirder experiences in hotels in Japan,and New Orleans .Friends tell me about hotels in LA being famous for hauntings .

No idea why . It's just a phenom

• Like 1

a celebrity should know when their carreer is coming to the pearly gates when they are invited to "appear" on "CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES". act accordingly.

• Like 1