Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Poll - Bush ahead of John Kerry by 11 points

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(BurnSide @ Sep 4 2004, 10:34 AM)
Well, if he does win, i'll congratulate you all when your all at war, dying of starvation, or even being eaten by zombies. If something bad can happen, Bush will see to it!!

View Post

republican zombies or democrat zombies? laugh.gif

There is a difference you know...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#17    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:26 PM

hahahah

#18    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:30 PM

According to the Rasmussen report it look like 4% as of today...

Saturday September 04, 2004--For the third straight day, the Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows President George W. Bush with 49% of the vote and Senator John Kerry with 45%. The Tracking Poll is updated daily by noon Eastern.

Before today, neither candidate had held a four-point lead for three consecutive days since Kerry wrapped up the nomination on Super Tuesday. The Tracking Poll is reported on a three-day rolling average basis, so a lead that lasts longer than three days becomes especially significant. Only one-third of the interviews for today's report were completed after the President's speech on Thursday night.

The President continues to enjoy a modest Convention bounce. His Job Approval remain at its highest level since April and voters now view him a bit more favorably than John Kerry. Data provided to Premium Members shows that in the key Battleground States, perceptions of the President improved each day of the Convention.

By way of comparison, Kerry was ahead by 3-points on the morning following his Acceptance Speech in Boston. His lead fell to a single point by the Monday following the Convention, but the Democrat generally remained ahead by 2 or 3 points for a couple of weeks following his party's Convention.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

#19    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:54 PM

w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif laugh.gif  

Disinterested...your very name tells me you're young and dumb.

Hey, are those grapes getting sour, Fluffy?

Edited by Babs, 04 September 2004 - 06:55 PM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#20    BurnSide

BurnSide

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:55 PM

GREAT comeback to that Babs. thumbsup.gif Really showed her there that you know what you're taking about.

#21    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

Burnside...I don't see you burning up the country! grin2.gif

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#22    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(Babs @ Sep 4 2004, 11:54 AM)
w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif laugh.gif 

View Post

How is it that you have such a difficult time supporting yourself without coming up with comments like this babs?

#23    BurnSide

BurnSide

• 25,390 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:57 PM

Burnside...I don't see you burning up the country!

No, that's because i'm not Bush!

Edited by BurnSide, 04 September 2004 - 07:24 PM.

#24    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 04 September 2004 - 07:07 PM

Babs, have you yet noticed that I have not ever said that Bush was not ahead when he was?

Have you missed the fact that I have never said who was going to win? I think that you have.

The grapes are not sour as I have simply been posting the results of real polls, not imaginary wishful thinking. You have been saying that Bush was ahead across the country when that was a lie, and I posted polls to prove that fact. I simply posted poll to show that bush was not ahead across the country. I just posted a poll that puts bush ahead by 4 points  but in your zealous approach to oppose me you have just let that zip right over your head.

Your zealousness has become rather disturbing.

#25    Disinterested

Disinterested

Government Agent

• 3,740 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(Babs @ Sep 4 2004, 07:54 PM)

View Post

Good one.  rolleyes.gif

#26    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

• When you see the light at the end of the tunnel you're about to be hit by a train!!!

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:25 PM

This is a result of the "bounce"   Will the real winner please resign!!!!!!

Angels offer ‘unconditional love’ – they set no rules, no standards to be fulfilled. Angels are here for us this instant, loving and guiding, giving us the support we need to move onwards and upwards towards spiritual enlightenment.
Margaret Neylon

#27    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:45 AM

Disinterested, fluffy and the rest......

Dont you get it,

National debt meh.........

Unemploymnent meh........

Healthcare meh...........

Taxes meh............

Infrastucture meh........

world opinion meh......

Social welfare meh.............

economy meh...........

Dont you know these issues are all unimportant when deciding a leader.

God you people are soooooooooooooooo dumb , i can tell by your names, We are at war with peoples from country's that i cant pronounce.

I would tell you who but unfortuantly mr bush is still in class, but im telling you this is all that matters.

The war on terrorism. You only have to look at bush's excellent record in making the world a safer place to see that "his" polcicies have worked.

Hundred of suicide attacks from saudi arabia to turkey.

Hundreds killed in madrid.

Hundreds killed in nothern ossettia.

Thousands dead in Iraq.

suicide bombs daily.

Our children being butchered.

Our soldiers being killed.

Thousands dead in america on 9/11 (bush was in power when that happened too remember.)

Osama still at large god knows where.

Yeah george bush' policies have gone down a treat.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#28    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:52 AM

Wun, believe me...nobody appreciated sarcasm more than I do grin2.gif But I'm afraid you're not going to be listened too...

Any rational, free thinking, intelligent person can look at the absolute insanity that has been Bush's term in office and think: "wow...voting for this guy isn't a good idea huh.gif"

The rest will just ignore every word you said, true though they are, and shout "Bush 2004!"...because they're either too afraid, or too lazy, to look at what's going on and actually form an opinion of their own.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#29    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:58 AM

thing is its not laziness.

The wold situation just now is a right wing fanatic's wet dream.

And its all being engineered.

Of course im not saying or accusing anyone of helpig or having a hand in these attacks all im saying is the climate isnt exaclt being helped is it.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#30    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 05 September 2004 - 01:09 PM

Bush will win by an electoral landslide.  My opinion.  While the popular vote may fall within the pollsters guesses, it is the electoral vote that counts.  Close popular? Maybe.  Electoral landslide?  Most likely.

stayed on topic and was not drawn in to the tit for tat of the rest of the posters....pats self on back

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users