Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Was Lanza a Tool of the Government?

gun control

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#46    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

everything happens for reasons

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#47    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

View Postand then, on 18 December 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

I am not a conspiracy theorist as a rule.  In fact I hardly ever post here because I don't believe in most of them but I am highly suspicious of the situation in Newtown.  I realize that amazing coincidences can and do occur every day but the shootings there are going to cause this nation to change course and implement some form of gun control.  That has been resisted for years because the assault weapons ban between 94 and 2004 was shown statistically to be irrelevant in changing behaviors with guns.  If anything it simply made them more desirable and expensive.   I don't think the population of the US has a "need" for high capacity magazines for semi auto weapons - hand guns or long guns.  But the people have not been convinced and have not demanded these things be banned since 2004.  That is going to change now and it is solely due to the savagery in Newtown.  
The situation could not have been more perfectly conceived - a "lone wolf" mentally ill individual steals weapons from a "gun obsessed" survival type.  He goes on a rampage killing 20 small children at SCHOOL only a week before Christmas.  He is too sick to know what he's doing, yet he gave no one any hard evidence what he might be up to.  AND he conveniently destroys the hard drive to his computer in a way so effective that forensic experts don't think they'll be able to salvage any evidence.  REALLY?  A Hollywood screen writer wouldn't put that many cliches into a script.  So maybe I'm losing it finally, but I just cannot believe all of this was random.  Of course I have zero proof and cannot even offer a possible explanation of how he could have been used but I have no doubt that forces in or behind government are capable of killing some of our citizens to stampede the rest into supporting liberty altering legislation.  This is like 9-11 almost.  And I fear that the eventual legislation that will come from this will be on a scale of the "Patriot Act".
So ridicule me or help me explain the missing pieces.

Then never thought I would agree with you on anything, but there definitely more to this sad incident then what we are being told by the media, and as AsteriodX points out the truth may be somewhere in the middle.

What little FOIA material that is available on the CIA's MK Ultra program indicates that it is quite possible with the right combination of powerful narcotics and post hypnotic suggestions to turn the meekest among us into the fiercest killers. So the government has the knowledge and the means to sponsor such actions if they deemed it necessary.

But why would a government dare to commit such atrocity against its people especially innocent children?
What political agenda do they hope to achieve with such action?

Perhaps former Assistant Secretary of Treasury Paul Craig Roberts can provide some insight:

#48    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,927 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

View Postacidhead, on 20 December 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

The simplest and most psychologically satisfying explanation of any observed phenomenon is that it happened that way because someone wanted it to happen that way.
--Thomas Sowell

Which means nothing. Everything happens for a reason? Really? Please expound.

#49    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 20 December 2012 - 05:44 AM, said:

acidhead, on 19 December 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

The simplest and most psychologically satisfying explanation of any observed phenomenon is that it happened that way because someone wanted it to happen that way.
--Thomas Sowell

Which means nothing. Everything happens for a reason? Really? Please expound.

everything does happen for reasons

what happened in this shooting incident happened for reasons.. some we'll probably never know....

... but there were reasons behond it.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#50    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,888 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 18 December 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

http://beforeitsnews...or-2441506.html
From Fabain4Liberty:

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.  

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR.
Even the Education Forum's Stephen Gaal, who normally peddles any conspiracy theory that's going, now admits that this LIBOR story is a complete fabrication.  See his post #13 in this link:
http://educationforu...showtopic=19336

Edited by flyingswan, 20 December 2012 - 11:34 AM.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#51    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

The State of LIBOR case has nothing to with where two men worked. The fact still remains that they are employees of 2 companys associated with the LIBOR case and work at them in  the financial capacity. The Senate has not disclosed that witness list as far as I can tell. But enough evidence was produce to initiate a Billion+ fine and criminal charges against 2 emplyess within this cases boundary.

Whether these 2 men were scheduled to testify or have already  is unknown so lets just leave it at they work for these companies as mentioned above.

Not fantasy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

http://business.time...-as-we-thought/

#52    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,089 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

View Postacidhead, on 20 December 2012 - 05:32 AM, said:

everything happens for reasons
Of course everything happens for "reasons".  That's trivially true.

That doesn't imply that positing the NWO, Illuminati, aliens from Tau Ceti etc. necessarily makes any sense as a proferred "reason" for any given event.

There's a hell of a tendency on these forums for people to offer up meaningless cliches like "everything happens for a reason" and "anything is possible" in order to justify all sorts of wild speculation.

Edited by Archimedes, 20 December 2012 - 09:42 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#53    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,965 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 20 December 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

That doesn't imply that positing the NWO, Illuminati, aliens from Tau Ceti etc. necessarily makes any sense as a proferred "reason" for any given event.

There's a hell of a tendency on these forums for people to offer up meaningless cliches like "everything happens for a reason" and "anything is possible" in order to justify all sorts of wild speculation.
For myself, I never claimed to understand or be able to prove my suspicions.  I listed a chain of circumstances that should boggle the mind of a rational person though.  COULD it all be coincidence?  It's possible.  But I don't believe it is and I think that the legislation that will flow from it will be repressive in the extreme.  It will encompass more than just banning a few gun types or high cap mags.  Civil liberties bend over cause here they come again!  When the sheep are running scared there's nothing you can't get by with...it's disgusting.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#54    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

Oh, really?

We could always have a private conversation about NWO if you are still having trouble understanding its meaning.

#55    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,233 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 22 December 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

We could always have a private conversation about NWO if you are still having trouble understanding its meaning.

There is no NWO its just another regiem thinking they can control the world with bullets. If you want to know who really controles a government look to the banks.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#56    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

I agree that blame cannot be thrust on any of these groups. But so few are even awake enough to care.

#57    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,905 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 22 December 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

There is no NWO its just another regiem thinking they can control the world with bullets. If you want to know who really controles a government look to the banks.

The NWO, is headed by banks. They openly talk about it all the time.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#58    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 27 December 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

The NWO, is headed by banks. They openly talk about it all the time.

Banks, and the politicians in their pockets! :yes:

#59    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,346 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

NWO is old-school.

True, there was a time when countries were subjugated to other people/countries with money.
Now, those countries have vast wealth and have developed their own agenda's far apart from NWO.

So, now we have the past NWO without any modern threat whatsoever... it's been replaced by CHAOS(also known as NWIRI> New World Islamic Radical Ideology.

#60    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,535 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

I guess muslims are the most dangerous people in the whole wide world, eh?

It seems to me that certain members of OTHER organized religions are far more dangerous than muslims.

Also tagged with gun control

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users