Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

students capture images of Bigfoot in Idaho?

sean6

Did a group of high school students capture images of Bigfoot in Idaho?

A group of high school students believe they may have stumbled upon Bigfoot while in the Idaho wilderness for a class project.

The teenagers were in the woods near Mink Creek in Franklin County when they said they noticed a dark creature watching them from a ridge.

One of the students managed to grab his camera to film the large figure retreating between the trees.

http://www.dailymail...-Sasquatch.html

Edited by sean6

I still say until they find a corpse and irrefutable DNA evidence I am not convinced.

Too many hoaxers and too many publicity stunts!

I was into the Big Foot phenomena until those guys with the corpse in the ice box thing turned out to be a publicity stunt a couple of years ago. It can also be a man in an ape suit. I want solid proof. That's just me.

• Like 1

This may be for real, I've even heard several local stories that sound convincing but I need a corpse to be 100% convinced. Hoax's and fakes tend to be a big problem with everything from this to paintings, etc.

• Like 1

am I the only one that doesn't see anything in the red circle except bushes or trees? I don't see anything resembling an animal

To strengthen my point of view a bit more...with the technology that hunters use and the average person can get a hold of a lot of advanced hunting technology why can't they capture irrefutable proof of Big Foot? The videos are always shaky, never taped in high def and always seem to be at the right place at the right time??? The next time you go to video a supposed Big Foot in action... USE A DAMN TRI-POD!!!

• Like 2

To strengthen my point of view a bit more...with the technology that hunters use and the average person can get a hold of a lot of advanced hunting technology why can't they capture irrefutable proof of Big Foot? The videos are always shaky, never taped in high def and always seem to be at the right place at the right time??? The next time you go to video a supposed Big Foot in action... USE A DAMN TRI-POD!!!

Exactly! If you go to all the trouble to set up the blasted hoax why try to disprove it with lousy photography? At these distances spend less on the costume and more on the equipment!

• Like 1

Yeah, videos are all well and good but that could be me in a monkey suit.

Just doesn't work well for for me without something tangible.

Not convinced at all,the footprint doesn't look real at all to me.

This looks staged to me..Bring me DNA and i will believe. :yes:

Hunters must set up game tracking camera's all over the US and Canada,yet nothing seems to crop up.

Edited by shaddow134

Hunters must set up game tracking camera's all over the US and Canada,yet nothing seems to crop up.

They were a long distance away and it was heavily wooded so too "right place right time" for me, let alone even noticing the thing in the first place. And knowing it was "not a bear or a moose or"...

Plus, ONE footprint. I've gotten used to the two-legged teleporting bigfoots, but the one- legged ones confuse me. :wacko:

I think one of Meldrum's casts may have gone missing for a while . Could the creature in the video be?....No......... could it? :whistle:

Edited by QuiteContrary

I was noticing that as well, it looks a little too "flat" to be an actual footprint from a real creature. Normally you'd see deeper impressions from a toe push off or heel impact from stepping. Looks like they took and made a form then stamped it in the snow. Most likely a prank to get on TV or to get the "Finding Bigfoot" people to have them on the show.

"group of high school students" makes me question the credibility a little.

No offense to any high schoolers ;)

Edited by Jeffertonturner
  • Like 1

I was noticing that as well, it looks a little too "flat" to be an actual footprint from a real creature. Normally you'd see deeper impressions from a toe push off or heel impact from stepping. Looks like they took and made a form then stamped it in the snow. Most likely a prank to get on TV or to get the "Finding Bigfoot" people to have them on the show.

I agree, with snow on the ground you would think theyd find more than one perfect print. Too perfect it looks like. The figure seems to be a bit blotchy, maybe its just the zooming and video quality. It just doesnt look proper the way it moves theough the bushes. Almost like its behind one istant and overtop the next. Its so slight an image even zoomed I find it surprising it would have even been noticed to zoom in on. It reminds me of another video on awhile ago that was the PG film creture superimposed on a different setting. That one was more obvious but this one could be the same idea.

Maybe the high school project was make a hoax bigfoot film

Well, I'll be, thats it, bigfoot is real. I didn't believe before, but I do now. No doubt about it anymore, bigfoot is real.

Mike

First, how did they spot the, virtually invisible, figure from that distance?

Second, how did it know to walk away just as he zoomed in to film it?

• Like 2

With all the technology, why to people still try to use cameras to creat a hoax???? lol

Yeah I wondered about how they spotted it in the first place from such a distance too as well as the footprint being too perfect. The footage from the TV NEWS report had it stabilized but I can't find it now. Good video but too many red flags.

Edited by drpaxton

The one student they interviewed seemed awfully nervous to me.

One of the videos or articles said "The Team" was heading to Idaho sometime. "Good boy! Good boy! Yup, that was indeed a sasquatch! You should feel very lucky, son!" :wacko:

And maybe their new psychic will "contact" the creature! :clap:

"group of high school students" makes me question the credibility a little.

No offense to any high schoolers ;)

Makes me reach for the BS detector switch too!

• Like 1

Makes me reach for the BS detector switch too!

I wonder if they'd visited Idaho State University recently?

We need DNA and a corpse. Nuff said... till then thanks to all of the hoaxers, I will not believe in Big Foot. :no:

• Like 1

More like "Students film friend in a Bigfoot suit".

Why is it that there has been virtually little in the media about bigfoots for the past 15 or so years and suddenly in the last few months all the media are jumping on the bandwagon with investigations and tv documentaries, etc... and coincidentally at the same time we are having lots of "amateur footage" coming about?

If I was to post footage of a carnivorous lemon seen flying and attacking small dogs, do you think we will suddenly have 30 different shaky-footage youtube clips appearing of lemon sightings?

First, how did they spot the, virtually invisible, figure from that distance?

Second, how did it know to walk away just as he zoomed in to film it?

Would be awesome if they had the damn audio on the video, that way we could listen for call outs for the thing across the valley to move.

Would be awesome if they had the damn audio on the video, that way we could listen for call outs for the thing across the valley to move.

Why call out?

All kids carry the latest cell phones now.