Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Many of You U.M. At Work?

iamdee1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamdee1

• 4th Horseman

• ShadowSot

• RedSquirrel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this has been done before, but just for fun, how many of you U.M. at work?

I'll start:

I'm doing it right now.

It's the only time I'm even on the internet. Bein the boos has it's priviledges !! :devil:

Oh, I agree, I am the boss too and have laughed so hard at some of the things being said that everyone knew I wasn't working. :rofl:

Do as I say, not as I do is one of my favorite sayings.

Edited by iamdee1

Oh, I agree, I am the boss too and have laughed so hard at some of the things being said that everyone knew I wasn't working. :rofl:

Do as I say, not as I do is one of my favorite sayings.

Mine get mad because they have to work and I'm playing on the internet. I tell them if I wanted to do thier job I would not have hired them. :P And I'm an owner ?? :D

I know what you mean. I love being the boss. When someone comes in to see if we are hiring, I tell them, "no, I already got 2 I'm trying to fire." Lol.

I know what you mean. I love being the boss. When someone comes in to see if we are hiring, I tell them, "no, I already got 2 I'm trying to fire." Lol.

I've a sign on my door that says, " I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. And tomarrow dosen't look good either !!"

I freelance from home, so I do everything at work. Well, everything but make good money.

I've a sign on my door that says, " I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. And tomarrow dosen't look good either !!"

I have a t-shirt that says the same thing. My sign reads: If Idiots Grew On Trees, This Place Would Be An Orchard. Kinda fits the mood sometimes.

Right now I am, even boss friend can avail net

I check on this forum several times throughout the day on my phone from work :)

I want a job that I can work from home! Who needs help??????? Hire me!!!!!! Please :innocent:

I want a job that I can work from home! Who needs help??????? Hire me!!!!!! Please :innocent:

Oh, sorry, I have 2 at work I'm trying to fire already. :rofl: