Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm blonde, please help!

1Day@aTime

Okay...so i downloaded this Random House Webster's Dictionary onto my laptop for skool....but I CAN'T FIND IT!!! sad.gifmad.gif I don't know if i just entered it in wrong while installing it or something....but it was supposed to install two things into this folder thing....and it only installed one. It was also supposed to immediately go into my MC Word.....but it doesn't show up there. huh.gif Can anybody PLEASE HELP ME?? I would be VERY much appericated!!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• wunarmdscissor

• wardrich

• 1Day@aTime

Top Posters In This Topic

um search within you computer for Random House Webster's Dictionary then come back...

Edited by Janiel

Do a search as Janiel suggested still can't find it make sure you type it right in the search.

if you still can find it manually go around looking for it like look thru all your folder where you might put it etc.

it all fail then redownload it AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE IT SAVED IT TO. grin2.gif

Well if your blond, there is nothing much we can do about it... grin2.gif

You could always start downloading it again, and in most cases it will come up with the folder that you downloaded it to

For some odd reason, with the exception of pics, everything I download defaults to go into the "my music" folder huh.gif

Just look at the selection...Disturbed, Evanescence, Winzip, Three Doors Down, mirc, Anime music.....that's one weird play list huh.gif

Thats cos uve set everything that you download to go into that folder its easily changed

ok, lemme stop laughing here first...

1) Honestly, is it an official dl? Or is it a warez copy?

--> if it's warez, you may have snagged something more than that of a dictionary

2) by MC Word, I think you meant MS Word

3) Make sure your version of Word is compatible with the software

4) try to re-install the program, and go thru step-by-step making sure you don't miss anything

get back to me if all that fails

-Richard-