Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Conscious God

3rd rock resident alien

The Conscious Gods.

These Gods resides in the skies. They are our ancient ancestors who managed to move from physical to the conscious spectrum.

Known as: My God, Your God, Alien God, PSI, CHI, Superego, Collective God, The ruler of the Universe, All known and to be known God combined, and so on.

Everyone is invited to contribute in the making of the All in 1 Bible Living Manual. An instruction on how to live life on earth. A Collective Holy Instructions made by the sons and daughters of the Conscious God. It must be mutually beneficial to all living things and to the planet. When completed, this All in 1 Bible Living Manual should be able to reconcile all the differences of all religions and will create a harmonious living to every conscious being on Earth and beyond.

First Holy Instructions:

1. You are not to kill murder any conscious being. You'll take the burden of providing its family and its generation if you do.

2. Respect non believers and be help them attain conscious enlightenment.

This is the Beginning. Please come and do share your God who resides in your mind.

Edited by 3rd rock resident alien

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3rd rock resident alien

• bornagainuhmanduh

• airika

• Sherapy

SOOO.....are you saying that in my "next life"...I'm going to have to take care of spiders and their families? I'm not trying to be sarcastic....you're just not making a whole lot of sense.

All in one bible? So... ALL religions have to become christian? seeing as the bible is the christian holy book.

also...

"2. Respect non believers and be help them attain conscious enlightenment."

That isn't respecting... that's preaching and interfering. Respecting would be to leave them be and mind your own business without interfering in someone elses life, so that you can go home and feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

All in one bible? So... ALL religions have to become christian? seeing as the bible is the christian holy book.

also...

That isn't respecting... that's preaching and interfering. Respecting would be to leave them be and mind your own business without interfering in someone elses life, so that you can go home and feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

We can edit and scratch that bible word and call it All in one Living Manual.

SOOO.....are you saying that in my "next life"...I'm going to have to take care of spiders and their families? I'm not trying to be sarcastic....you're just not making a whole lot of sense.

I see you becoming a Goddess and not a spider.

Right now the god who exists in my head is an angry god. The pluck the log out of your own eye god. IS that bad?

What can contribute on how not to make that God angry.

1st rule I could go for if changed the word "kill" to "murder" (difference in definition, sometimes deaths really are completely accidental or the fault of the "victim"), and not too sure that punishment or restitution would fit the crime. Who do you pay if you murder an orphan on the street?

So leave #1 at "you are not to murder any concious being" and... well... I don't like the idea of just mutilating plants for the fun of it either atm...

Edit: and never know, might be something more important than #1 so may want to leave it open... like maybe "Love others as much as you love yourself" might be a cool one to have.... :)

Edited by Celumnaz

What can contribute on how not to make that God angry.

Well, for people of certain religious groups to do as their book says and pluck the log/plank out of their own eye before they try to pluck the sawdust/sliver out of their neighbor's/brother's/other peoples' eyes. For people to not be so assuming and judgemental.

Its better than the current practice religion that incite hatred, killings, slavery, burning, intolerance, divisions,... I'm still thinking...

Well, for people of certain religious groups to do as their book says and pluck the log/plank out of their own eye before they try to pluck the sawdust/sliver out of their neighbor's/brother's/other peoples' eyes. For people to not be so assuming and judgemental.

Then it is a must that this manual must emphasize Respect of other peoples awareness and help them attain the conscious God.

Then it is a must that this manual must emphasize Respect of other peoples awareness and help them attain the conscious God.

How would one help them to attain the conscious God while respecting their awareness?

Edited by uhmanduh

How would one help them to attain the concious God while respecting their awareness?

I'm still working on it. You can add your wisdom in this manual. Everyone is welcome.

How about:

"Love and respect others as you would have them love and respect you"

and the corollary:

You must love & accept yourself, before you can love and accept others"

God is consciousness.

YES....and I'm assuming THAT statement is based on YOUR personal defination of the word consciousness?

The Conscious Gods.

These Gods resides in the skies. They are our ancient ancestors who managed to move from physical to the conscious spectrum.

Known as: My God, Your God, Alien God, PSI, CHI, Superego, Collective God, The ruler of the Universe, All known and to be known God combined, and so on.

Everyone is invited to contribute in the making of the All in 1 Bible Living Manual. An instruction on how to live life on earth. A Collective Holy Instructions made by the sons and daughters of the Conscious God. It must be mutually beneficial to all living things and to the planet. When completed, this All in 1 Bible Living Manual should be able to reconcile all the differences of all religions and will create a harmonious living to every conscious being on Earth and beyond.

First Holy Instructions:

1. You are not to kill murder any conscious being. You'll take the burden of providing its family and its generation if you do.

2. Respect non believers and be help them attain conscious enlightenment.

This is the Beginning. Please come and do share your God who resides in your mind.

sweetie...you REALLY have some interesting thoughts here.....so...you're trying to write a "peace manual" in a way?? and if so.....I wish you the best of luck my dear.....and it's actually a wonderful thought isn't it....a completely peaceful nation. Sounds improbable...but not impossible. To you my dear...I tip my hat....

How about:

and the corollary:

I'm sure the Living Conscious God is delighted to have it in the manual.

How about:

and the corollary:

Frere joey, a wonderful start....I'm in...*smiles*

sweetie...you REALLY have some interesting thoughts here.....so...you're trying to write a "peace manual" in a way?? and if so.....I wish you the best of luck my dear.....and it's actually a wonderful thought isn't it....a completely peaceful nation. Sounds improbable...but not impossible. To you my dear...I tip my hat....

This is a collective effort. Everyone with Godly intentions can contribute. You can add your God. We will include wills of the differing Gods and if we can't reach an agreement on certain instructions, we will try to reach a middle ground where it is mutually beneficial to all parties. We can call this existing Gods becoming as one as the Holy Council of Gods.

This is a collective effort. Everyone with Godly intentions can contribute. You can add your God. We will include wills of the differing Gods and if we can't reach an agreement on certain instructions, we will try to reach a middle ground where it is mutually beneficial to all parties. We can call this existing Gods becoming as one as the Holy Council of Gods.

wher do you fit in if you have out grown the need for 'gOd.... :blush: