Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Football replay demand after 'ghost goal'

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

Hoffenheim are set to protest against a freak goal awarded to Bayer Leverkusen when Stefan Kiessling headed the ball through a hole in the side of the net.

Referee Felix Brych failed to spot that Kiessling's header flew wide of the post in the 70th minute of Leverkusen's 2-1 Bundesliga win on Friday.

Hoffenheim managing director Alexander Rosen said: "It's a scandal.

"That was no goal, there are no two ways about it. We are definitely going to protest."

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,521 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Sending them this for the next game:

http://www.soccergoals.net/

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,945 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Oohh!  I watched that half a dozen times; no hole there -- it went through just like a ghost.  Somebody explain it please!

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,521 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 19 October 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Oohh!  I watched that half a dozen times; no hole there -- it went through just like a ghost.  Somebody explain it please!
No holes? theres about a 1000 of them, no doubt the angle of the ball hitting one of them there HOLES, helped it squeeze through.  IMO. :whistle:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,945 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

The last view shows shows it clearly heading behind the goal, then veering and going right though, as though something unseen hit it and then opened up enough space for it to go through.  I think the holes are too small.

Be that as it may be, your view has got to be the correct one.

#6    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,825 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 19 October 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

The last view shows shows it clearly heading behind the goal, then veering and going right though, as though something unseen hit it and then opened up enough space for it to go through.  I think the holes are too small.

Be that as it may be, your view has got to be the correct one.
i think there may be a weakege in the net, grounds team should of spotted that before the match, but shocking ref, he could see that the header was missed

#7    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• 2,303 posts

• "Eve's eve, a new beginning."

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

The last views shows it had a hard spin to the right, and once it contacted the net, just plowed through a hole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users