Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Alien abduction in Egypt 3300 BC

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

This is what wiki say about it.

http://en.wikipedia....lefield_Palette

But to me it seems like some robots/drones...with wierd heads.

Notice how they hovering.

Circle might be ship or perhaps portal.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    MyInnerShadow

MyInnerShadow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• This too shall pass.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

It certainly looks a little weird, but maybe for them, seeing it within the context of their own religious and mythological symbology, it looked more normal and easy to understand.  It may not even be a depiction of events within the mortal realm, but of something that took place in their version of the spirit world.  I don't rule out completely the possibility of the ancient ET visitor theories, but I can't say that I would be convinced by this palette alone, as fascinating as it is, and as strange as it appears to us.

#3    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,734 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

personal interpretation of a stela alone doesn't stamp it "ALIEN"

What you see is not what I see or other see.

What i see is a combination of two representations

Posted Imageis present as the bird. which is indeed part of Posted ImagePosted Image which meant man-prisoner.

the stick on which the bird can be found at

Posted Image

Posted Image

The hands shown holding the arms of the prisoner is a reperesentation of the rope which is shown

At an era where hieroglyphs was in its infancy, styhles mix and match and evolved into modern hieroglyphs.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't see any propulsion to make the symbolic representations hovering. nor do i see any aliens thingies there.

Why? Cant ancient Egyptians have some creative license at all??

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#4    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

It is "hovering" because the bottom part has been broken off in the course of millenia. Look at the right heel and left toe of the captives, they have clearly beem broken off as well. And this is more than 3,300 years old, which is the time of the Ramesids. This pallette dates back to the beginings of recorded AE history, before the pyramids.

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 23 July 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#5    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

must be showing 'Stargate SG1' reruns again.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#6    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostThe_Spartan, on 23 July 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

personal interpretation of a stela alone doesn't stamp it "ALIEN"

What you see is not what I see or other see.

What i see is a combination of two representations

Posted Imageis present as the bird. which is indeed part of Posted ImagePosted Image which meant man-prisoner.

the stick on which the bird can be found at

Posted Image

Posted Image

The hands shown holding the arms of the prisoner is a reperesentation of the rope which is shown

At an era where hieroglyphs was in its infancy, styhles mix and match and evolved into modern hieroglyphs.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't see any propulsion to make the symbolic representations hovering. nor do i see any aliens thingies there.

Why? Cant ancient Egyptians have some creative license at all??

Could it be that they all are influenced by plate I posted? It was before those you posted.

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 23 July 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

It is "hovering" because the bottom part has been broken off in the course of millenia. Look at the right heel and left toe of the captives, they have clearly beem broken off as well. And this is more than 3,300 years old, which is the time of the Ramesids. This pallette dates back to the beginings of recorded AE history, before the pyramids.

No it is not. Look another one.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#7    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Spartan, on your pictures it looks like sling.
On plate I posted it have sqaure instead of head and hands.
Where is square and hands on your pictures...?

Its like vizier or screen...

Edited by the L, 23 July 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#8    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

I was stuned by this plate due details AE used. Look details on hair. Or their penis.
So these things behind them have had hands, wierd heads and it seems that they were hovering.

And circle isnt my prime concern but in contest could it be portal or ship?

Edited by the L, 23 July 2013 - 07:44 PM.

#9    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostMyInnerShadow, on 23 July 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

It may not even be a depiction of events within the mortal realm, but of something that took place in their version of the spirit world.  

Thats only logic explaination. But then again all myths are based on true stories.
Achillies existed. Hades too. etc.

Did hovering square heads with hands existed? That is a question raised from this plate.

Edited by the L, 23 July 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#10    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

Or perhaps birds were their heads...

Or better...birds are used as symbol to potraited to us that those things were flying.

#11    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

View Postthe L, on 23 July 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

No it is not. Look another one.
But where are they "hovering"? Because they are not attached to the base of the border the frieze they are in is normal, not "Hovering". Hieroglyphs whether horizontal or vertical, are always within the dividing lines, not attached to them.

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostTutankhaten-pasheri, on 23 July 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

But where are they "hovering"? Because they are not attached to the base of the border the frieze they are in is normal, not "Hovering". Hieroglyphs whether horizontal or vertical, are always within the dividing lines, not attached to them.

Do hieroglyphs have penises with details? Hair with details?
This is not hieroglyph. Hieroglyph Spartan mentioned as wiki page is influenced by ths plate.
Also what about my question to spartans slings.

What about birds above? Is that symbol of flying?

Edited by the L, 23 July 2013 - 08:01 PM.

#13    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

I never seen sticks/slings with hands. Or sqare heads if those are heads.

#14    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Postthe L, on 23 July 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Do hieroglyphs have penises with details? Hair with details?
This is not hieroglyph. Hieroglyph Spartan mentioned as wiki page is influenced by ths plate.
Also what about my question to spartans slings.

What about birds above? Is that symbol of flying?
What is seen is a mix of early hieroglyphs and drawings depicting events, rather like the paintings in tomb of Tutankhamun. He is shown with full details, hair etc, with Ay, and there are hieroglyphs that describe who they are and what is happening. You are confusing art with the writing (hieroglyphs) that describe what the art is about. On your basis the Narmer palette could be said to describe people floating in zero G as the figures depicted are not attached to any ground. The "standards" with a falcon and ibis on top of them clearly, as Spartan has said, indicate these men are prisoners by the arms coming from the standards to hold them. It is my conjecture that the standards, which became the hieroglyph for prisoner, may indicate divisions of the army that have captured prisoners. But that is conjecture. The depiction of people, animals, objetcs etc will come before the writing has evolved. We see this in cave paintings were people and other things are depicted, but there is no writing, though the painters will certainly have been telling a story. This palette and others show a transitory phase from pictographs to proper writing. There is nothing mysterious here.

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 23 July 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#15    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,781 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

View Postthe L, on 23 July 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

<<Snip>>

This is what wiki say about it.

But to me it seems like some robots/drones...with wierd heads.

Notice how they hovering.

Circle might be ship or perhaps portal.

These are typical Egyptian standards, L. They can be found in Egyptian iconography from all points of pharaonic history. From the Old Kingdom on they're fairly well understood to represent estates and different nomes of the Delta and Nile Valley, and while there is some conjecture about their uses on Early Dynastic monuments such as your Battlefield Palette, most scholars posit that the meaning is the same.

The Narmer Palette has them as well, as seen in this detail:

Posted Image

These standards typically have animal aspects at the tops, such as birds or canids or pelts. By the Old Kingdom, each nome of Egypt had a standard that stood as its totemic symbol, much as each state in the United States has its own flag today. Other late prehistoric to Early Dynastic monuments and artifacts have the same thing, such as the Hunter's Palette (in which some figures hold standards while others grasp weapons) and Scorpion's mace head (note the standards arrayed along the top). Below is an illustration of more standards:

Posted Image

Note the example at top-right: as with the Battlefield Palette, this standard has human arms in a common pharaonic anthropomorphic motif. The standards in your example would represent the royal house or perhaps a nome bearing prisoners of war. The fact that these two men are prisoners is obvious, as is the fact that they're not Egyptian (note the curly hair and beards, which perhaps mark them as Libyan although it's not clear). Above the two bound prisoners you can see the sprawled bodies of two dead enemy soldiers.

This whole palette (such as it survives) is about aggression, warfare, and Egypt's dominion over foreigners—hence the palette's common moniker today.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users