Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    BVH

BVH

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

After reading the books (pro and con Warren Commission (WC) conclusions) over the last 3 decades, I'd say that the case in support of Oswald acting alone is becoming increasingly weak.

I wonder why continued supporters of the WC are not comfortable with the possibility that certain elements of the Mafia were involved in both the planning and implementation of the JFK assassination? And I think more supporters should take a few moments, days, years to cover some of the material available on the early 60s political climate in relation to some of Kennedy's policies before coming to any firm conclusions about Oswald's guilt.

#32    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:33 AM

http://www.jfkmurder...ed.com/bush.htm

#33    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostMetal Head, on 20 November 2011 - 06:10 PM, said:

More ridiculous garbage. When you get hit in the back of the head your head doesn't go toward the force. His head jerked backwards because he was hit in the front of the head, or side. How many times do you shoot an apple off a barrel and it flies off towards you? Ridiculous.

Thank you for saying this. So many people are just too willing to accept the easy answer while discarding the real evidence. After having watched countless video clips of bullets hitting stationary objects (food, water bottles etc.) the results are always the same, the object moves away from the direction from which the bullet came from. People are no different and can not defy basic physics.

If a person gets shot, the move (even if a little) away, not towards, the direction in which the bullet cam from. When will people accept that simple fact? If Oswald did fire the fatal shot at JFK's head, he would have moved forward. Not towards the book depository.

Is the film lying? No. Was it manipulated to cover up the truth? No. So.........how could Oswald have shot JFK from the front? He could never have fired that shot. So.............who did? The film shows that there IS, another assassin.

The film gives us the most conclusive evidence. The fact that there are still people that just want to take the easy path only (imo) shows the willingness to continue believing in a lie. Which, is not a crime. This is America and you can choose to not accept the truth. Politicians in Washington do it everyday.

The American dream................never got a proper burial.

#34    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,642 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

View Postkaptn k, on 05 January 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Thank you for saying this. So many people are just too willing to accept the easy answer while discarding the real evidence. After having watched countless video clips of bullets hitting stationary objects (food, water bottles etc.) the results are always the same, the object moves away from the direction from which the bullet came from. People are no different and can not defy basic physics.
An object does not always move away. I've already provided a video demonstrating this.

If a person gets shot, the move (even if a little) away, not towards, the direction in which the bullet cam from. When will people accept that simple fact? If Oswald did fire the fatal shot at JFK's head, he would have moved forward. Not towards the book depository.
When you get around eleminating all evidence of the contrary.

Edited by Rlyeh, 06 January 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#35    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,961 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

View Postkaptn k, on 05 January 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Is the film lying? No. Was it manipulated to cover up the truth? No. So.........how could Oswald have shot JFK from the front? He could never have fired that shot. So.............who did? The film shows that there IS, another assassin.

The film gives us the most conclusive evidence. The fact that there are still people that just want to take the easy path only (imo) shows the willingness to continue believing in a lie. Which, is not a crime. This is America and you can choose to not accept the truth. Politicians in Washington do it everyday.

I could not agree more!

#36    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 January 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

An object does not always move away. I've already provided a video demonstrating this.

If only JFK had been a melon headed stick figure! It not only fails to support the WC, it's not much better than 'Wile E Coyote' cartoon physics.

#37    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,642 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

View Postturbonium, on 07 January 2012 - 09:03 AM, said:

If only JFK had been a melon headed stick figure! It not only fails to support the WC, it's not much better than 'Wile E Coyote' cartoon physics.
Really, a cartoon? Is that all you got? Perhaps you need glasses.

The claim anything getting shot always moves away got refuted, so do what conspiracy kooks do best and move the goal post.

Perhaps you'd like to donate your head for the test?

Edited by Rlyeh, 07 January 2012 - 10:07 AM.

#38    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:03 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 07 January 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

Really, a cartoon? Is that all you got? Perhaps you need glasses.

The claim anything getting shot always moves away got refuted, so do what conspiracy kooks do best and move the goal post.

I've never moved the goal posts, because I never claimed anything always moves away.

You must think that with just one conspiracy supporter saying this, you can make a sweeping conclusion that the same view is held by all conspiracy supporters.

That's what the kooks who buy into all the government's b.s. stories do best.

If you really think a melon proves the JFK head shot came from behind, then you're living in a fantasy land.

View PostRlyeh, on 07 January 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

Perhaps you'd like to donate your head for the test?

After you.

#39    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 January 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

While I like Penn and Teller,a melon also does feel a bullet being fired into it. It still does not disprove a second gun man. But I will look for film footage and see if I can find any that proves that it is in fact, possible, to be shot from one direction and move in the opposite direction.

Was it Newtons law that states, every action has an exact and opposite reaction? JFK did move his head back, and to the left.

Also, I think I read somewhere that when Lincoln was shot, his head moved forward as the bullet came from behind. But, maybe that is not proof at all.

#40    kaptn k

kaptn k

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:49 AM

I forgot to add in my last response.............Penn and Teller (imo) messed up their experiment by forgetting one detail.....the melon wasn't attached to a spinal chord...........I think the mythbusters may have covered the subject so I will look to see.

But yea, I was thinking something was missing from their melon shooting. So yea, I guess if JFK hadn't had his head attached to his neck with a spine (like all us humans) his head probably would have reacted more like a loose melon with nothing holding it in place. What a shame that P&T overlooked that fact.

Sorry guys.

Edited by kaptn k, 08 January 2012 - 05:49 AM.

#41    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,642 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:39 AM

View Postturbonium, on 08 January 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

I've never moved the goal posts, because I never claimed anything always moves away.
No, instead you decided to come along and make asinine remarks like a mindless troll.

The video shows not all objects move away. Yet the most intelligent thing you could come up with it being equivalent to a cartoon. Pure idiocy.

#42    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,265 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 January 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

No, instead you decided to come along and make asinine remarks like a mindless troll.

The video shows not all objects move away. Yet the most intelligent thing you could come up with it being equivalent to a cartoon. Pure idiocy.

To be titled "JFK's Head Movement" makes it no more valid than a cartoon. All it shows is that it is possible for an object to move towards a shot - the pure idiocy is to think it's relevant to the actual issue.

#43    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

I had always believed in the second gunman theory, but after watching the show i left convinced that Oswald was the only shooter.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#44    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostOdds, on 21 January 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

I had always believed in the second gunman theory, but after watching the show i left convinced that Oswald was the only shooter.

Jackie Kennedy blowing JFK's head off is more believable than a one person assassin team. One person couldnt inflict that damage on 2 people in that time period with a piece of crap rifle that wasn't sighted properly. Id be looking for a gunman in the stormwater drain to JFKS front left, and a dummy shot from the grassy knoll to take the attention off the storm water manhole. Could say another 2 gunman from the rear as well

#45    dazdillinjah

dazdillinjah

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

• "We went to explore the Moon & discovered the Earth" Gene Cernan

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

There have been many discussions here about this ..check the archives

My opinion ..Oswald could not possibly have performed the 'kill shot' and after going through all the available information regarding this, we even get an idea, a concept of what really happened ..trouble being everyone wants to overlook the testimonies and facts related to this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users