Photo

On the whole I'd rather be asleep...

Posted by Waspie_Dwarf , in General waffle 12 July 2008 · 223 views

It's 5:38 am on the morning. It's Saturday. I don't have to work today. I'm tired and in need of a lie in. So why am I writing in my blog? Well one word... CRAMP. It's not a thing I suffer from very often but when I do it hurts like a... well I can't think of an appropriate simile that won't be censored by the language filter, but it hurt LOTS.

It will be a while before I can get back to sleep now, if at all.

Much as I love spending time on UM, I'd rather be in bed.

Enigmatic Ghost
Jul 12 2008 05:09 AM
Waspie Dwarf I do hope it passes and you feel better, sleep it off if you can, Um will be here when you’re feeling up to it, I posted a post reply to the Object bounces off the Sun thread, and it was an object, it made no sense to me that it did bounce of the Sun (Video Link there) if it was a Object it was very Huge in size, (I speculate the size of Saturn or Jup.) anyway if you have in input upon it after you review it, I would be glad to hear you speculative answer... Sleep well my friend...

Pavot
I don't have to work today. I'm tired and in need of a lie in. So why am I writing in my blog?

I'll tell you why, when I do this...I have an anxiety attack. What's bugg'n you brother?  It's iteresting , us being on this web sight sharing our feelings...

Eh, I'm about done reading the BS in the threads.  I cant wait for this kids to go back to school.....  you Mods have a task I would never want, I'd be Pol Pot and Stalin wraped up in a nice little package. I have three kids, a psycho / bipolar, and a demanding mother & a thinks she knows everything wife ....deal with that..lmao!

Waspie, Just listen, Marley!

THANK GOD! for the internets grin2.gif
Maybe you should go and see your Doctor if it is hurting that much sweety. Hope you are feeling better now. ((hugs))
Ever had these cramps before? Sorry to hear about the discomfort, mate. Just take your time, the garden, cat, and wonky weather will all still be there when your feeling better, trust me. Lottie has a good suggestion about the doctor.

Waspie_Dwarf
Jul 12 2008 11:03 PM
It's nothing too serious, just a bit of cramp in the calf. It hits me once in a blue moon. It will be months / years before it returns... I'm just annoyed that it stopped me having a relaxing lay in this morning.

Enigmatic Ghost
Jul 13 2008 01:42 AM
Bo Nana zzzzz  laugh.gif

little_dreamer
Jul 13 2008 10:51 PM
In the U.S. they call this painful calf muscle spasm a "Charley Horse" for some reason.

I get them every couple of years as well, and they HURT!  This also happened to me when I was sleeping.

snuffypuffer
Jul 14 2008 01:49 AM
I've gotten the dreaded Charlie Horse a few times, too. There's never any warning, one second you're lounging happily in bed and the next, dear sweet agony! I'm sorry, man.

Don't Panic

Posted Image

"It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day"
- Arthur Dent

Waspie_Dwarf is currently reading...

Mission to Mars

By Buzz Aldrin

and

The Eye of the World
Book 1 of The Wheel of Time

By Robert Jordan

What's going on in here then?

Posted Image

What I'm made of..

Posted Image

Posted Image

You have been warned.

IPB Image\
IPB Image\
IPB Image\

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

My parents

linked-image
Olive May Burns (née Williams)
(24th September 1939 - 30th May 2001)

linked-image
Charles Robert Burns
(4th April 1936 - 12th October 2005)

Life, the Universe and Everything

IPB Image\

Mother Nature - the great artist

linked-image
Click the above thumbnail for full size image

The view from my bedroom isn't usually a spectacular one, but every now and then Mother Nature dips into her pots of paint are produces a sky like this.

This was taken on 14th November 2005

London at Night

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

IPB Image\

Things seen in my garden

Posted Image