Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So everyone was wrong about The End?

LostSouls7

I don't believe in the end of the world.

I think the end comes when ever you die.

Because when you die the world around you dissapears.

Also So many religions. Nuts like Gerly Patrick the 2012 guy who wrote books and inspired the movie.

Harold Camping with so many end of the world dates since 1994.

And everyday a new ALL WRONG of course.

So in my conclusion.. is that all these so called religions.. and spiritual people

have been using Hell.. end of the world.. judgement day etc.

As a way to keep the people scared and in control..

In the end a lot of these prophets makes millions from the crap they sell...

which has all been wrong so it's worthless.

How to survive 2012? to just laugh at your claims...

because a Ginantic Gigantic.. solar flare.. was not gonna cause a pole reversal in minutes lol....

Yes people are still dumb enought to BELIVE in all these liars....

yet they all get rich off the ignorant...

Every day and every week another stupid end of the world youtube video..

claiming a magical alignment of the stars or planets will send a magic wave of energy to

destory the earth... lol....

If they have all been wrong.. from occult groups Like Golden Dawn...

to Christains.. to 2012 nuts.. why should we believe in anything they say???

and we shoudl never give them money!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree 100%. I can't stand all these crackpot's that spew this crap. Well I actually agree about 90%. Only because I don't believe that the world around you disappears when you die. We are all energy, so when we die, while our physical bodies are no more, the essence of our being remains for eternity. Physical life is only a very small fraction of existance.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

And who ever said that the Golden Dawn ever claimed that the world was going to end?

There's only one "end of the world" claim I believe in. That one day the sun will go out and that will be the end of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It will end when it ends and not a minute before. I have a feeling there will be another mass extinction that takes us all well before the earth and sun dies.

It will end when it ends and not a minute before. I have a feeling there will be another mass extinction that takes us all well before the earth and sun dies.

Very optimistic! I hope you are wrong :w00t:

I like to imagine a bright future for mankind.

• Like 1

There's only one "end of the world" claim I believe in. That one day the sun will go out and that will be the end of it.

If we ever last that long, will be smart enuf to populate other stars( we are like ficking cockroaches, hard to exterminate )....so to be sure the end of mankind will accour when the the last star in the univers dies out.

Very optimistic! I hope you are wrong :w00t:

I like to imagine a bright future for mankind.

Actually, I think she was being optimistic - a bright future for mankind does not mean an eternal/indefinite future for mankind.

The earth will go through another mass extinction cycle as it has so many times before, it is the natural order of things, ask our Permian era predecessors or the Dinosaurs, not to mention partial mass extinctions that occurred via ice ages and natural disaster events along the way.

It is through prior mass extinctions that mammals and therefore mankind got it's chance to dominate and it will be thanks to the next great mammalian extinction that the next group of species will someday dominate, nothing frightening about that, we will all probably be millions of years gone by the time it occurs. Of course, it could also occur any day or time now too if you fancy really long odds. :innocent:

i didn't believe the world would end at 2012 .. i think it will end at 2129 ! .. good luck with us staying alive that long to find out :D

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper.

• Like 1

There is no natural law that says things that happened in the past have to be repeated, and when they are repeated it is never the same.

I believe in the End of the World but in a somewhat distant time of when it will happen.

I kinda like end-of-world predictions. Something to talk about over breakfast.

Well I guess the subject is fascinating. After all, consider all the excitement.

In the end a lot of these prophets makes millions from the crap they sell...

=================================

Here is your answer to their deeds. Remember what L Ron Hubbard said about whats the quickest way to become a millionaire?

Create a religion.

or as you have pointed out, write about the end of the world. They are obviously looking to finance their happiness while here before it all ends.

Wink-male-smiley-smile-smiley-emoticon-000282-large.gif

• Like 1

I'm no prophet, but I'm reasonably certain that myown, personal world will cease to exist on the day I forget Mrs.E's birthday or our wedding anniversary!

• Like 1