Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

A QUICK HELLO !


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    kippa

kippa

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:north of the southern hemisphere

  • FfeeThinker

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

Just opening up a new topic to introduce myself, just joined yesterday after googling 21/12/12 mysteries i somehow ended up on U.M. and im glad i did..
from my initial browsing it seems to be a great site with just my sort of content, (cryptozooology and paranormal activity) to name but a few.. my big weakness is squatchin, damn id love to get a glimpse of a bigfoot.. :clap:   i am also a sucker for a good conspiracy theory..

  so just sayin hi to anyone who has read this.
thanks,
kippa..

REAL EYES : REALIZE : REAL LIES


#2    pitchp

pitchp

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

I just joined now. This is an amazing site. Oh and hi! :clap:

Edited by pitchp, 20 December 2012 - 11:13 AM.

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#3    kippa

kippa

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:north of the southern hemisphere

  • FfeeThinker

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

View Postpitchp, on 20 December 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

I just joined now. This is an amazing site. Oh and hi! :clap:
isnt it, im loving it so much im like a kid in a candy store. i dont know where to go first in the forums.  have discovered my first whacko (NO NAMES), I read what he had to say and i nearly choked on my double choc cookie.
oh yeah and hi right back at you.

REAL EYES : REALIZE : REAL LIES


#4    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join the conversation. My favorite section to read has to be the conspiracy section, I just have nothing to contribute to that part, lol. Welcome again~

Posted Image

~MEH~


#5    kippa

kippa

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:north of the southern hemisphere

  • FfeeThinker

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostHasina, on 20 December 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join the conversation. My favorite section to read has to be the conspiracy section, I just have nothing to contribute to that part, lol. Welcome again~
thankyou Hasina thats very much appreciated, oh i love a good conspiracy . well the believable ones anyway, not into the really outlandish ones outhere

REAL EYES : REALIZE : REAL LIES


#6    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

View Postkippa, on 20 December 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:


thankyou Hasina thats very much appreciated, oh i love a good conspiracy . well the believable ones anyway, not into the really outlandish ones outhere
A good believable conspiracy theory is enough to get my brain all frazzled. The outlandish ones just confuse and befuddle me, how anyone can believe a lot of them is really surprising.

Posted Image

~MEH~


#7    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

    Telekinetic

  • Closed
  • 6,628 posts
  • Joined:23 Jan 2009

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

OP, I think you mean a LOUD hello :)

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.


#8    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Something I think I'll point out to new members on occasions: Don't miss it Kippa, the sites got a chat room: http://www.unexplain....php?app=ipchat

Posted Image

~MEH~


#9    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Athens, Greece

  • Dang!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Be nice to see a new member. Welcome!!! :tu:

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,150 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum Kippa.  This is a great place to be because anyone can find something they are interested in. Posted Image


#11    Still Waters

Still Waters

    Deeply Mysterious

  • 37,119 posts
  • Joined:01 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

View Postkippa, on 20 December 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

Just opening up a new topic to introduce myself, just joined yesterday after googling 21/12/12 mysteries i somehow ended up on U.M. and im glad i did..
from my initial browsing it seems to be a great site with just my sort of content, (cryptozooology and paranormal activity) to name but a few.. my big weakness is squatchin, damn id love to get a glimpse of a bigfoot.. :clap:   i am also a sucker for a good conspiracy theory..

  so just sayin hi to anyone who has read this.
thanks,
kippa..

View Postpitchp, on 20 December 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

I just joined now. This is an amazing site. Oh and hi! :clap:
Welcome to both of you :tu:

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users