Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Eyed People

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#106    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

I wanted to answer this seperately.

Why on earth would your god chose to reveal this to you?

because favor is not fair!

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#107    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostToolite, on 03 February 2011 - 02:49 PM, said:

I never said that I hang out.. They provide a service both of them so that means that I can be present in the service that they provide..  Taking a picture really wouldn't be something I could do because when searching for more information anyone that I am speaking of always must be confidential.  I can't reveal who they are.. I think that's disrespectful.  And they are not average people or everyday people.

It would be alot easier if all could experience then it would not be room for debate.. from dreams to visions to spirits to traveling in spirit to just knowing or feeling and sensing.  I don't know..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

How would showing a picture, of someones eye(s), reaveal to us who they are??? That IS confidential.
They seem like pretty average everyday people, so go do it. This could solve the problem.

the truth is out there....

#108    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:04 PM

View PostToolite, on 03 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

That's not true you have a whole list of issues.. And anyone who knows you personally because I don't would agree..
And it looks like you are just going to stay that way because you are in denial.  Just try.. To Stand.  Help yourself.
And I didn't write this for no one but, you... I'm not thinking about what others might think it was for your benefit.

Your really getting upset with this aren't you? Everytime you try to tell me about myself you only reveal YOUR TRUE self, and I don't think it looks very good for you. You come to a PUBLIC FORUM and tell people that ONLY YOU see demon possessed black eyed people. What did you exspect was going to happen? Did you think people would just jump on your band wagon and praise you as the oh so holy spiritual being that you beleive yourself to be? You SOUND like a nut job when you do that. Your lighting matches while standing in gasoline, you need to stop trying to tell me whats wrong with me and start looking into your own mirror. Your in denial of YOUR true self, medication can help you know. The only thing you have revealed to me is that you are young and you may have some medical issues that need tending to.

Rocketgirl B)

Edited by Rocketgirl33, 03 February 2011 - 05:05 PM.

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#109    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:08 PM

View PostToolite, on 03 February 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

That is the worst answer I have ever heard. That makes absolutly no sence.

S. King, IT

#110    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

wow, i'm not even going to touch that  :wacko:

#111    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Golda Meir

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

Are you saying that your god Favors YOU? Wow, how can you handle that much responsibility? Must be hard being the right hand of god..........

Rocketgirl B)

S. King, IT

#112    Squit

Squit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

i honestly can't believe how highly you think of yourself.

anyway i give up with you, toolite...trying to reason with a person who has no understanding of logic, a person who is this ridiculously stubborn, and a person so unbelievably deluded is a complete waste of time.

Edited by Squit, 03 February 2011 - 07:07 PM.

#113    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

what happened to the BEP discussion?

#114    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:50 AM

View Postg00dfella, on 03 February 2011 - 10:39 PM, said:

what happened to the BEP discussion?
it's in the g file

#115    Terrance.B

Terrance.B

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:55 AM

. Were obsessed with things of physical nature, things that can be felt, measured and tested. From this we have gained the impression that if we cannot see it or feel it, it cannot therefore exist. Now our eyes are closed to any possibilities outside our area of recognition. People need to understand that there's more unseen than seen, more uncomprehended than comprehended, more to our world and universe that can be presently imagined. Some of these movies are simply put out to elaborate our minds because it just not accepted in a physical, materialistic world. There's only so much one can say before being labeled as crazy. These black eyed beings.. Everyone here, reading this.. Believe it or not evil exist and so does good. We as freewill thinkers are brought down a level, to a lower vibration, and are being suppressed from this great knowledge. Are religions are separated and we fail to even notice it. Instead we fight while contradicting the very laws of creation and the laws we as man created as the human effort to understanding God and our purpose.  I truly understand where all of you come from because we all have been there.   You think because there is sooo much out there, all the wars , suffering , poverty, illusions lies deception,  media,  unexplained events,  NASA,  secret corrupt governments, UFO's, greys,  Illuminati, reptilians,  satan, fallen angels, religions, ancient mysterious, Niburu, Photon belt,  myans,  prophets,  2012. You think because there is so much questions being asked rather the figured out, that there is too many answers therefore no truth, or just impossible to know what is and isn't.  Most of us will all soon see that there are very few answers, ultimately one but because it is so incomprehensible to most of us, we  will need more to be answered, but will see that it will all fall into place and therefore will be less answers than most of us seek for now. Yes you really do have to approach this matter sensitively but you will notice from really looking in the right path that instead of things contradicting one another all evidences will correlate. Depending on your sources of course, and that's what makes understanding this so hard because this is so very complex it could possibly take decades for the average individual to achieve full knowledge.  When you reach a lighter level one could say, a state of understanding than you will take in more information and win more from it than just dismissing it.  It takes time and you could say hard work because of all distractions put out there.  You can't depend on our government for the answers, and if so than it is pretty naïve of you because by now you should know that the unseen powers are working to control and misinform you of your true identity and heritage.  Segregating us but bringing us together in the modern day to control and use us to build their empire but watch it come crashing down just like every other power in ancient history they have influenced.  You have to seek the truth, and isn't that why we're all here?  Isn't this the reason why we all come here? To find the truth? You have to find it in yourself for when you do, you will know it. In your heart you will feel it. You all attack Toolite as if he is forcing this information upon you.  Because of the illusions, we build our own reality and believe there is no other.  Can you not see that our world is full of greedy corporations and corrupt governments that do not for the betterment of humanity but for the satisfaction of their selves and a chosen few.  If not than how can you not see that some stranger among many who do not seek to get the better of us but rather share this wisdom of enlightenment so we progress and are ready for what is to come. TOOLITE is not claiming what so ever to be of a higher status or importance because he knows as well as I know that we are all equal.  But he is expressing a state at which he has attained and if he/she is higher than us in anything, than that would be consciousness, in which we are all welcomed to free of charge no matter who you are. From young I was very open-minded but still that is sometimes not enough. I had to go through a serious experience, a true life transition that had me overlooking my position. I did something bad in the eyes of authority and right now I'm dealing with the consequences, but from that I achieved greater wisdom and valued life in general on a different level You are a total of your experiences and only with the right amount will you be able discern truth from lies. Not saying I'm perfect but I've done a lot of research and somehow even with all of the deception I'm beginning to understand more and more every day. You just got to be more open-minded and be vigilant of the ones who are keeping you to the ground. God loves all of his creation no matter who you are. Everyone gets a chance to join the light and open their gateway back to the source. All the things you here about god punishing people by sending them to hell if they don't pray,  go to church and believe in him, is all fear based. Evil feeds off of our emotional adrenaline, our fear and hatred and if you take the time to actually see what is by now in front of all of us than your world would change. Our majority lives in a world they created. A lowered frequency, with  injected fear and inaccurate insertions to confuse us even more.. They gave us this reality and made us believe that there is no other. That we are born into sin and that violence is our nature. We were manipulated into believing our illusions and told that people who thought different were crazy and had mental illnesses. They even killed people in the past for trying to make changes. Haven't we all heard of the church forcing people to believe that the earth is flat and is at the center of the universe? Back than people didn't dare to challenge their theories. They said what they wanted to and even if it wasn't truth all they had to do was keep saying it, and saying it, until it was encrypted into our brains. .. What if things aren't really what they seem to be? What you don't think that our leaders and governments would sell us out? You don't think that other life can exist and come to our planet? Not even with the trillions of years of possibilities before our time? You don't think that God exists? But yet some unknown power is what's holding states intact without the universe falling into chaos. We living the way we do need a lot of questions to be answered but understand this... We are part of this universal game...This conflict only so that we polarize to one another and so that we can continue this endless process of evolution. When you reach your higher stage only then will you truly see that there is no evil but just something we must perceive to understand what it represents (dark).. It's all life… God's creation participating in the nature of duality so that our souls can evolve (why else would God allow it). Polarity Integration!  WE ALL NEED TO KNOW AND BE PREPARED FOR OUR TRANSFORMATIONS INTO THE NEW AGE
**Once is enough, Terrance.**

Edited by aquatus1, 04 February 2011 - 05:41 AM.

#116    Terrance.B

Terrance.B

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:05 AM

Edited by aquatus1, 04 February 2011 - 05:41 AM.

#117    Terrance.B

Terrance.B

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:06 AM

Edited by aquatus1, 04 February 2011 - 05:42 AM.

#118    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

View PostTerrance.B, on 04 February 2011 - 05:05 AM, said:

*snip
1c. Multi-posting: Do not post the same post or topic in more than one place on the forums

Edited by JGirl, 04 February 2011 - 05:10 AM.

#119    Terrance.B

Terrance.B

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:09 AM

Edited by aquatus1, 04 February 2011 - 05:42 AM.

#120    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:23 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 03 February 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

How would showing a picture, of someones eye(s), reaveal to us who they are??? That IS confidential.
They seem like pretty average everyday people, so go do it. This could solve the problem.

Sorry would love to provide you with a pic but, it sounds like something I don't even want to ask them..

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users