Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Candy Jones - Mind Slave?

dancin'hamster

On the subject of mind control, I thought some of you may be interested in the following link.

It's about real-life Mind Control victim Candy Jones.......

http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/148_c...andyjones.shtml

Hammy x x x

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dancin'hamster

• Cufflink

Top Posters In This Topic

"Manchurian Candy Date?"

"Manchurian Candy Date?!!!!"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guards, have that man shot.

Seriously, though, Hammy, I'm quite inclined to believe this. I'm always suspicious when hypnotists are involved, because so many have their own agenda. But there are credible ones, too. And I'll completely ignore George "I've spoken to Venusians" Adamski.

But this is from the early days of the cold war, when many in the American administration must have thought they were in a fight for survival against the monster of communism. God knows what intelligence services got up to in those dark days. And I'm not Yank bashing. I suspect our lot were no angels, either. As for what the Soviets might have got up to...

Nasty stuff.

Thanks for taking the time & trouble to read this article Cuffy.....hope it didn't scare ya too bad!

A very dear friend of mine is utterly convinced that all the Governments in the world are implanting and programming 'ordinary' members of the public to lie/spy/kill.......he's actually quite scarey to listen to, but I still love him grin2.gif

I believe that it makes perfect sense........we will never be allowed to know just how technologically advanced we are. The powers that be will always kep things from us, and I suspect that Mind Conrol is alive and well.......... *shudder*

wacko.gif

Hammy x x x