Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have lived a dull life! Please help me!

MrScuzzles

It depresses me to read about all of these people who claim to have seen UFOs and Bigfoot and say they have psychic powers. The reason it depresses me is that I've lived a very uninteresting life. About the scariest thing that's ever happened to me is I put too much butter on my potatoes. I'm not a strong believer in UFOs and other paranormal stuff like that, but I'd just like to hear more from people who have seen aliens in their backyards. Oh well, I'm done ranting.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrScuzzles

• Seraphina

• Cercea

• The Gryphon

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How often do you look at the sky?

Chauncy is right. How often do you look at the sky? You would be amazed at some of the stuff you see espesially at night. Granted you may not see a UFO But you may see something that you cant explain.(thus making it an unidentified flying object so to speak)or maybe you will see a "UFO" with aliens piloting it.

Ever try ghost hunting? There are more than enough threads on here to get you started on that.

How old are you? I am 36, soon to be 37. If you are in your early 20's, or younger, you still have some time to experience the finer things in life! Don't give up, you'll have your time!

Don't worry, you're not the only one with an uneventful life paranormalness-wise.

If you really wanna see something unexplainable, try paying more attention to stuff. like, don't ignore the fleeting shadows you see out of the corner of your eye.

And according to this one book I read, it helps alot if you have an uncommon name. which I do not disgust.gif stupid most common last name in america.

Well, I'm only 16, and I have a name so common that someone else in my high school has both my first and last name.

Oh well, thanks for the feedback!

Things like this can come in many shapes and forms. I have seen many UFO's, not in the saucer form, just things that were flying I can't explain. Here is something interesting you can do, and you will probably see some VERY strange things and make your life eventful:

Soon after darkness sets in, go outside appropriatly dressed of course. If it is a cloudy night go inside and go out in a clear night, if it is clear, you are in luck. Find something comfy to sit on (folding chair, car bumper, grass, ETC) and don't consentrate on anything but you observing the night sky. Look around, observe stars, find formations, and if not that night, you will have luck in seeing something strange very soon.

My results with this home made experiment: I did this about 4 years ago (2000) with my friend. We sat on the back of my car looking at the sky for about 2 hours straight. This is what we observed:

• A triangle formation of stars was a point of interest of strange happenings
  • More than one shooting star shot through the center of this triangle
  • The stars making up the triangle occasionally changed color and flickered, went on and off
  • Several stars near the triangle were moving
  • The stars dimmed and brightend more than by flickering
  • Most of the action happened in about 40 minutes in the 2 hours of time
You can't tell me some of this is natural and caused by the gases in our atmosphere, the gases that make stars twinkle. I can almost guarentee you will have results, so you should try it, and if so, look for the triangle of stars we observed. Report back, I am extremely interested in your results or anyone that does it. Edited by The Raven

Guest Lottie

Well do something about it then!! Life is what you make it, no-one else is going to make it more interesting for you. Self pity won't help you.

Mr Scuzzles, I wouldn't be too upset. Quite frankly, the chances of UFO encounter, or meeting a sasquatch, or anything of that nature are so incredibly rare that the chances of most of us every having such an experience in our lifetime are next to nothing.

The fact that almost every teenager on the web claims to have psychic powers, or to have seen bigfoot wandering around their back garden, doesn't so much suggest you're unlucky, it suggest something entirely different, but we won't dwell on that tongue.gif

In any event, paying too much attention...especially to "fleeting shadows" sounds more to me like a way to jump to conclusions when nothing's there than to actually increase your chances of encountering something paranormal...it's also a way to increase the number of frivolous stories that just harm the credibility of the subject.

It's best to just take life as it comes and if you have an experience like you've read here, then you'l know it's because it actually happened, and not because you were so desperate for something to happen that you fooled yourself into thinking it did. If you don't have such an experience no need to feel bad...I doubt most people have or ever will.

Only 16 MrScuzzles! Try sitting down and reflecting on what little past you have. Take up a pen and try to remember back as far as you can. I'am almost postive that you will find numerous things that occurred that are inexplicable. Many of the things you probably answered with your logical reality based mind. Look at those things closer and you may find your past is more interesting than you think

My life has been fairly uneventful. I've had some crazy experiences in life, but nothing even close to what I here some people say.

It hasn't been exciting, but it's been extraordinarily obscure.

What crazy things do some people say?

Have you considered they might be lying or stretching the truth?

What have your experiences been? I'm sure some of them have been more weird that other U.M.members.

For one thing you can change your attitude...maybe something will open up to you. original.gif You will attract more paranormal stuff if you have an interested mind.

MrScuzzles , we have a general off topic section for moments when you are bored, a search engine for moments when you feel the need to find out more on a subject, and a sightings reports and experiences section available for the times you think you need to discuss actual experiences .

Please refrain from posting threads about a lack of experiences in future , it's all together a little unnecisary .

Thank you .

Edited by Kismit