Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

No, global warming isnt happening

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:52 PM

Tell me about it! Scary prospect... I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN A SIBERIAN CLIMATE crying.gif
Well many bird and insect species that live in temperate regions, and require seasonal weather changes will suffer, and most likely go extinct, for a start. Silent Spring indeed. sad.gif

I know. Did you see Swiss Alps today - 16c

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#47    kobie

kobie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• Life is lifes ultimate goal, to achieve a boundless intricate web of limitless possibilities.

Posted 12 January 2007 - 11:03 AM

global climate shift/change has been happening for millions of years its natural and has to happen its part of the earths bio-sphere shift...its just we are interfering with our pollutants and co2 emission output...its a shame but we haven't made or suppressed of a free energy program on the world scale level,we will just have to do our best and not interfere as we will ultimatly pay the price its a shame that governments such as yours and ours are not pushing for a red alert...it is important and priority to look after mother earth as our children will suffer... crying.gif

Users/repro/Desktop/dimsum-3.jpg

#48    Ravinar

Ravinar

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • Location:some where between the majesty of creation and the void of oblivion

• A truly powerful being needs not destroy.

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:08 PM

Whether or not global warming is occuring, the world is definitely heating up. And that means that we're in trouble. The Permo-Triassic extinction, which wiped out 96% of all life on Earth at the time, is believed to have been caused by a global rise in temperature. There was a fairly large-scale extinction at the end of the Eocene as well, also brought on by climate change.

this has got to be my biggest fear in all this. it even scares me more then the prospect of the human race going extinct. and to think were not even feeling the full effects of global warming....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=67244 this is a thread i started a while back on the effects of global dimming and how this factor made many scientists underestimate the effects of global warming. to think that even now global warming is happening faster then even the most alarmist of predictions. i shudder to think what would happen if global dimming was no longer a factor....

Edited by Ravinar, 12 January 2007 - 03:09 PM.

the human race is at an end and and my soul grows weary. the one thing that could revive it is almost gone and is in no condition to heal me. yet i shall not despair for the light of hope shines even in the greatest darkness. i shall continue to hope.... hope for the days of green and ever lasting love of all things. for those whom think them selfs better shall realize they are not all that is. nor are they in any way better for all life is equal.

#49    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• If I believed the world was going to end in the next 10 years..... I would sell up and travel to see as much of it as I could.

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:03 PM

Actually, you're quite wrong.  The science is beyond doubt now (unless you're a scientist on the GOP payroll).  You might forget we have ice cores that go through many ice ages and retain their CO2 signatures.  Never has CO2 levels risen so quickly and the levels are demarcated at the start of the industrial revolution.  It us.  There's endless research now, and no climatologist seriously doubts it.

global climate shift/change has been happening for millions of years its natural and has to happen its part of the earths bio-sphere shift...its just we are interfering with our pollutants and co2 emission output...its a shame but we haven't made or suppressed of a free energy program on the world scale level,we will just have to do our best and not interfere as we will ultimatly pay the price its a shame that governments such as yours and ours are not pushing for a red alert...it is important and priority to look after mother earth as our children will suffer... crying.gif

Going back to an arguement earlier in the thread on this being the Earth's natural cycle, and the good point of ice cores by Capeo -

Said simply - Yes there are cycles, and yes this is demonstrated in ice cores, but what is concerning is the prospect of no ice at the poles which would be the first time since dates proven in cores.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#50    when.i.am.queen.

when.i.am.queen.

Think Big

• 1,519 posts

• If she has no need for lovers
    Then what's stopping her?

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

So of course there is no such thing as Global Warming, but the sky is really falling, chicken little.

Edited by when.i.am.queen., 17 January 2007 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users