Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The hole which is shrouded in mystery

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#16    Tamsen

Tamsen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostExoPaul, on 18 February 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

Good News - I have located the "White Box" area on the map
Bad News - The white box is not there so you can see clearly!
Odd News - What IS there is..... a big black hole!!!

Unfortunately it is a pretty large hole I am guessing is about 10 car lengths across and might just be a large round dip in the earth that has shadow across it to give it a black impression, but it is still quite noticeable and stands out and IS in the same area that is supposedly blanked out in past satellite images!

Did you register on UN just to comment this?

#17    enrgythief

enrgythief

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

UN registration police...nice. Everyone who follows UN and comments, had to make a first comment on a story somewhere.  Guess the one above is my first. ;)

#18    Oen Anderson

Oen Anderson

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• We are all individuals and we are all special in our own unique way which really makes us quite ordinary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

Mel sold the property to the U.S. Government which promptly put a steel cover over the hole and put up a ten foot fence around the property to keep people out.  It was probably an old volcano vent based on its location.  People had thrown junk cars and animal carcasses down it for years before that.  It was blocked from the Google Earth for a long time like other secret military installations.  Mel claimed to have lowered a bucket of water down the hole and when he brought it back up it had turned to ice but it was on fire.  People thought he was nuts but scientists a couple months later made fire from ice using radio waves to separate the hydrogen which was set on fire and burned fire from ice just as Mel described.  Interesting to say the least.

#19    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

Am I the only one who totally thought something else when they read the thread title?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostKryso, on 18 February 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

I would be interested in watching it. A bit of background. Lowering the camera. Maybe a person on a harness.

Yeah exactly. Would definitly be watchable. lol

View PostTamsen, on 18 February 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Well I like that he signed up to post somehting useful.....  :rolleyes:

View Postenrgythief, on 18 February 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Mel Waters hole. A extended writeup on this place and the second hole that was discovered can be read at:
http://mysteriousuni...evil’s-holes/
Excellent read. Worth checking out.

Thanks for posting that.  :tu:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#21    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

View PostRafterman, on 18 February 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Am I the only one who totally thought something else when they read the thread title?

lol!! :tu:

As for the subject at hand. I believe Sakari is out around that way. Wonder if he's heard about this? I'd be interested in making an expedition to seek this out and debunk everything about it. Sometimes the journey has greater worth than the destination.

#22    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 1,982 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

According to the article, aliens observe the earth's summer solstice!

Interesting.....

#23    Y-W33-X-Zist?

Y-W33-X-Zist?

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

well this is interesting. Where my parents are from in their village, there is also something similar to this, it is even called the devils hole but in Spanish and its between the road of my parents village and the next village which is a 30 minute distance its mountains with curved steep roads and people claim the devil lives inside and nobody has ever gone inside it. At night its freaking scary Ive passed through there at night, I don't even look down.

#24    Emin

Emin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

i've already heard this tale before however i believe its all a fabrication by many people's supposed stories on the topic.

I am an Emin of truth!

#25    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

View PostTamsen, on 18 February 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

Tamsen.
To be perfectly honest, I find your comment hard to believe. Your profile states you have been a member since 4th August 07, yet you have only 6 posts. Were your other 5 posts along the same lines as this one or have you actually contributed in some way to the topics?
Everyone has to have a first post. :)
(if for some reason you have made more than 6 posts and this is purely an admin error, then please disregard what I just typed :) )

#26    ozman

ozman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 276 posts

• techlivewire.com is my main site.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

Yes it is the Real gateway to hell, it's totally true that if you go down that you will pass through the gates of hell because the gateway to hell in that hole is 1500+ degrees farenheit so you will melt and also the hole has to stop somewhere because it cant be bottomless, somewhere down there is probably molten rock, the pressures from the surrounding rock should force any hole to stop going too deep.

Posted Image

#27    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,065 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 19 February 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

lol!! :tu:

As for the subject at hand. I believe Sakari is out around that way. Wonder if he's heard about this? I'd be interested in making an expedition to seek this out and debunk everything about it. Sometimes the journey has greater worth than the destination.
That would be cool. I bet there are quite a few "Mysterious" shows that have done bits on this hole.

Sakari lives at the far south end of Oregon, so he does live quite far away.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#28    reggie2011

reggie2011

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• creator/webmaster/owner
    mystery documentaries.com

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

perhaps thes types of holes are for aleins for mining apparently they come here to mine minerals right so makes sense they would do this at a great depth one would assume with the technology they have ,the govenment could be hiding the operation for them ,makes more sense than just a magical hole that appers to be made be intellegent life just sitting there for no reason ,also i dismiss the hollow earth theorys    usually these holes in the ground are not very large and have debris in the way

#29    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:29 AM

View Postozman, on 19 February 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

Yes it is the Real gateway to hell, it's totally true that if you go down that you will pass through the gates of hell because the gateway to hell in that hole is 1500+ degrees farenheit so you will melt and also the hole has to stop somewhere because it cant be bottomless, somewhere down there is probably molten rock, the pressures from the surrounding rock should force any hole to stop going too deep.

The pressures would also force any molten rock to the surface creating a perfectly natural volcano. But there is no active volcano, therefore the possibility of exposed molten rock at the bottom of the hole doesnt really hold up. :)

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,580 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

I remember some BS story about some guy throwing his dead dog in the hole, a few days later he noticed someone walking a dog that looked just like his dead one, some how it was concluded the hole brought his dog back to life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users