Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vent your Frustrations

snuffypuffer

I thought I'd start a thread where everyone got to release some bile or whatever. Get it all out in a healthy, constructive way. I'll start off by listing some things that irritate me.

1. slow drivers, especially when I'm in a hurry.

2. Old Navy commercials, I hate Morgan Fairchild a little more every time, and now the thought of cargo pants makes me want to projectile vomit.

3. the way they never give you enough quacemole at taco beuno.

I'm actually in a pretty good mood today, so I can't think of anything else.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• dust19

• Kaj

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the main one with me is only ever seeing emmy during weekends, instead of everyday which i would like to.

Edited by Althalus

Mine is seeing my girl Emmy only on weekdays, and never in the weekends.

Hmm... I mean slow drivers, definately slow drivers... tongue.gif

Simon says: "Althalus has kicked people's asses for less..."

Phantom Posted on Jul 16 2003, 09:06 PM

Mine is seeing my girl Emmy only on weekdays, and never in the weekends.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok. Here I go in no particular order...

1. Aftershave adverts

2. Stubbing your toe on the way to the toilet at night.

3. Waking up sometime in the middle of the night with the duvet turned around widthways and your lower legs sticking out of the bottom, and being convinced that the duvet has somehow shrunk while you was sleeping.

4. Getting static electicric shocks from taxi doors as I try to get out.

5. People who mouthe the words that you are speaking, like they're in training for some kind of lip synchronisation contest.

6. Anyone over 15 wearing in-line rollerskates, knee and elbow pads and a plastic helmet.

7. Watching the television with such goofy vacancy that you fail to remember that you're holding a cup of something which must be held upright to prevent a lapful of hot liquid.

8. Waking up with a start in the middle of the night like you've just been dropped from 3 feet up onto your bed.

9. Getting home from the supermarket with 10 bags and without the thing that you actually went to buy.

10. Falling backwards onto your bumbone (cocix?) and spending the next minute strutting around on tiptoe, whimpering like you've got a carrot up your backside.

11. Paper currency that has been ripped in half and inexpertly sellotaped together again with neither care nor effort.

12. Trying to get to work in the rain on a Monday morning when everyone has an umbrella except you, and every single spoke of every single umbrella seems hellbent on skewering one or other of your eyes.

13. Falling on your keys.

14. Putting your phone in your back pocket and sitting on it, and then, with bumcheek alone, managing to phone 15 different people in succession.

15. Not having any clean plates and having to eat your morning toast out of a bowl and drink your coffee out of pint glass (one for the batchelors among us there, I suspect).

I have MANY

-Slow Drivers

-Too Fsst Drivers

-Drivers who stare at you to make sure you've "checked out their phat ride"

-commercials in general

-guys who wear sleeveless shirts in 40 degree weather, only so people can see their arms (which are usually underdeveloped anyways)

-those damn "napkin" shirts girls wear. They like tie in the back and only cover the front

-Anything with that stars with "Mc" (i.e. McGriddles)

-all the wannabe musicians that call themselves D.J. this and D.J. that. (there are amany talented ones though)

-40 something year old guys that drive big pick up trucks on the highway and think that if they RIDE YOUR ASS it'll somehow make the 3 people in front of you go faster.

-16 year old kids on the highway that drive little honda civics with a bunch of plastic crap on them that think that if they RIDE YOUR ASS it'll somehow make the 3 people in front of you go faster.

-Whoopi Goldberg

-Hollywood Squares

-MTV

-and many more....(coming soon?)

Okay, here are two I can think of:

1. When people lie.

2. When people aren't on time.

I'm sure I'll think of more......

9. Getting home from the supermarket with 10 bags and without the thing that you actually went to buy.

I do this all the time Aslan! Funny! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oky Doky, here goes-

1.People that talk to much(especially about themselves)

2.People that are late consistantly, if I say I'll be there at such and such a time, I will be there!Why can't you?

3.Sales people at shops that "hover" around you even though you've told them,"no I'm fine thanks, just browsing".

4.Looking forward to your favourite breaky cereal and pouring it out, only to discover there's only the broken bits and cereal dust in there.

5.People that just hang up as soon as they hear the answering machine come on.It only takes a second to leave your name and number!

6.I hate public toilets, disgusting places, I try to avoid them as much as possible.

7.(to do with number 5)Hate answering machines, I normally hang up as soon as I hear them come on. whistling.gif

wacko.gif 1)Religious Zelots who think they know & speak for the mind of God.

wacko.gif Liars

wacko.gif Cowards & Bullies

wacko.gif People who will REFUSE physical evidence if it goes against their belief system

wacko.gif Guys who are bald on top with bad comb-overs

wacko.gif people who pull out in front of you and then SLOW DOWN

People who are just stupid and don't think before they do or say things.

People who pretend to be a nice person but really could care less.

The fact that my biological father never calls me unless there is a hurricane that is 14 hours or away or some other stupid disaster that really had nothing to do with me.

Phone companies that are constantly calling to make us try and switch our plan.

I have more but it would take forever.

mine are the same as ladyspirit_guide's plus:

1) computer crashing when you are about to complete a game and havent saved for 3/4 hours, when wirting up an assignment w/o saving and when a download is 99% complete and your download manager has crapped up.

2) people that walk witha a limp that looks like they have one very short leg and have to move their bodies left and right constantly tryoing to make them look tough.

3) my handwriting and english......which is wy i like to use a comupter instead of writing ny hand. (sometimes i cant read my own handwriting at all)

4) know-it-all's, when they think they know what they are talking about, keep saying that what they are saing is correct when everyone else knows that they are wrong

5) tampax and tampon type adverts ....WHY!

16. People who eat mouldy cheddar cheese insisting that the mould is 'the best bit', regardless of the actual hue of the mould, be it green, black or an alarming radioactive green.

17. People sitting behind you in the cinema who eat a packet of crisps very very slowly, presumabley in the mistaken belief that this somehow makes it quieter.

18. Walking into a room and then completely forgetting what you're supposed to be doing there.

19. Walking into a room and then completely forgetting what you're supposed to be doing there when the room is filled with strangers, meaning you have to, at the very least, invent some purpose for your visit. (I always say 'Has anybody seen Jimmy', and then leg it)

20. The skin on a neglected cup of pure-milk coffee that dangles off your upper lip the next time you try to drink some.

21. And knocking over a beer in a crowded bar. You might as well have a rotating neon sign on your head saying 'I am incapable'.

-Hearing the teen group at work talk about all the expensive jewelry and clothes they NEED to buy, while I sit back and think of the rent that I need to pay along with the diapers and food for my family. I then go and ask my manager for more hours, being that I was hired full-time, and he gives me literally half of what I had, while I look at a college kids hours who doubled, even though she works another job....

-People that think what they have to say is intelligent, although they are constantly being rediculed unbeknownst to them.

-People that live their lives in Hyper-drama mode.

-When you do one nice thing for somebody, and it is expected of you from then on.

BELIEVE ME, there will be more.... ph34r.gif

wink.gif People before me have posted one or two things that I agree with...

But speaking as a Mod and this is just my opinion... so you know...

I dislike/ get annoyed with..

Pointless threads.

Links with no explanation as to what it is..

People that join just to flood the Forum with stupid, childish and mostly obscene remarks.. that you have to spend half the time watching them not enjoying the Forum.

People that just put 'FAKE' within a picture thread, when it states Very clearly that we already know it is.

Questions that vary on a theme.. eg: do you believe in Aliens? then in the same topic section... do you believe in Greys? wink.gif

That's about it I think atm ph34r.gif

Hey Celti........ tongue.gif .........Do you mean that as a childish post <lol> laugh.gif

Ohhh things that annoy me...hmmmm..... well I think we covered this a while back so if your really intrested..go look it up. grin2.gifwhistling.gif

1. forgetting what I was doing while I was doing it.

2. "new car smell" that comes in a spray bottle

3. people who greet me and start conversations, who probably know me from somewhere, even though I have no idea who they are.

4. whoever decided Vin Diesel should be an actor.

5. ahtletes who thank god for every stupid little positive thing that happens, but blame the rest of the team when something goes wrong

6. calling people, and then forgetting what I wanted to talk to them about as soon as they answer the phone

7. why is Limp Bizkit still allowed to make records?

that's all I can think of for now

People that just put 'FAKE' within a picture thread, when it states Very clearly that we already know it is.

I've got to admit - that one also irritates me no end. screama.gif

Other things that get on my nerves :

- People who overtake when your already going at the speed limit

- Wasps that come in the open window every 5 minutes during the summer

- People who drive around with their car radio on full blast

- Taping something on TV and watching it to find that it stopped recording 5 minutes from the end of the programme

- 56k modems and BT for not fixing the lines so I can get DSL

wink.gif

7. why is Limp Bizkit still allowed to make records?

grin2.gif My boyfriend would certainly agree with you on this one snuffypuffer! laugh.gif

Another thing that bothers me is when people get to someone's house and honk their car horn instead of taking the 30 seconds to actually get out of their cair and ring the doorbell or knock on the door. This happens all the time at my apartment complex.

Also, those people who are bumping the bass in their cars so loud it shakes your house (as this seems to happen more late at night).

I dislike it when my brother gives me five bucks for gas one day and then assumes he can go where ever he wants at any time (he woke me up today thinking I was going to drive him 20 miles away.) Well, I said no. Then he got all mad and said a lot of mean things. po.gif

I also agree with most of you.

Edited by Mentalcase

i don't like when different people have different views about something and think THEY are right and try to telll you exactly how to do whatever it is your trying to do. Especially when like 3 people are doing this at the same time.