Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Rogan Questions Everything

Paranomali

I just started watching this show, what does anybody think? Joe basically investigates strange/offbeat theories and myths, interviews people and tries to capture proof of strange stuff. It touches on bigfoot, aliens & robots etc. I wouldn't of thought Joe Rogan would be at the centre of a show like this but he's great!

I think we are a Bacteria.

Most humans do not care about the long term future for generations to come. Only think of themselves.

Greed.

I posted this topic a long time ago.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

When and where does it air? I see they had 6 episodes last year, but no indication for this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Im in Australia & it's on discovery science channel on foxtel. I didn't realize there was only 1 series, it was ok, but i thought there would be more. I just like Joe's personality.

Last I saw him he was eatin bugs. Do ya think he might question his life choices ??

I think we are a Bacteria.

Most humans do not care about the long term future for generations to come. Only think of themselves.

Greed.

I posted this topic a long time ago.

FTW !!

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Rogan has always touched on interesting topics, whether or not I agree with his opinions is a different story. He's been a huge advocate of DMT and I believe he is an absolutely hillarious man who definately has some questions about reality that I find intruiging. I'll have to check out this series, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It is on youtube

The show is over now. Rogan said on his podcast that he became disenchanted with the so called "eye witnesses". In short, he realized that everyone is full of s**t and every lead is a dead end.