Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elemental Beings / Stick Beings New Video

Sakari

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• DancingCorpse

• soldier4death

• rashore

Level of the head never changes. It's not "walking on water", it's floating several inches above it.

The reverse image proves nothing. I'd be really surprised if something like high-test fishing line would show at that resolution.

Level of the head never changes. It's not "walking on water", it's floating several inches above it.

The reverse image proves nothing. I'd be really surprised if something like high-test fishing line would show at that resolution.

Since when is MUFON interested in "elemental beings"? I don't see the connection.

Edited by Mike G

Holy walking wishbones Batman!!

Honestly, not sure what to make of videos of walking wishbones. Kind of interesting in theory, but not too sure there is really anything more to them beyond movie magic.

Ah I remember coming across this video ages ago, I thought it was interesting but bizarre, I don't really believe it displays a creature of sorts, but then the absurdity of it... surely someone would make it more relative to something identifiable in paranormal circles, then again perhaps the bizarreness was the point and they got lucky that it aroused so much interest.

Ah I remember coming across this video ages ago, I thought it was interesting but bizarre, I don't really believe it displays a creature of sorts, but then the absurdity of it... surely someone would make it more relative to something identifiable in paranormal circles, then again perhaps the bizarreness was the point and they got lucky that it aroused so much interest.

Hey sorry, I saw the upload date was 3 days ago.....Did not realise that was ages ago :)

This woman seems very much sure as to what these Elemental Beings are.

Reminds me of Gumbey and Pokey.When the film is shown in negative it seems there is not only a shadow on one side but there is another one that seems to be above its head.

At 2:45 in the reversed film, when its walking to the pool you can see (or at least I can) some white curved lines in front of it. I think Minera pointed it out aswell. Potential puppet strings?

The puppet is being dragged along bit by bit. This, in my opinion, is obvious because each time the puppet moves, the head leads, followed by both legs swinging underneath the body. This is impossible to do naturually. Fake. :)

edit....and please, dont say it is possible for an alien stickman to do, because gravity would take over and it would fall flat on its face! :)

Edited by Englishgent

Hey sorry, I saw the upload date was 3 days ago.....Did not realise that was ages ago :)

I've seen a video very similar to the video which might or might not be the same one here so assumed it was the same one but uploaded by another user t'is all :yes:

Well....that was truly bizarre. :huh:

Did I actually hear the narrator say "our density makes us evil"? What does that even mean... :huh:?

As to the stick men they do just look like puppets, really terrible puppets, that someone knocked together using a ball and a white bed sheet.

It could be like the Alien virus "Morgellons" Where they abduct you and implant blue and red fibers into your skin !

Ck it out several peeps have it main pg. Internet !

Edited by DONTEATUS

How does she know all of these 'facts'? :wacko:

Some of them look like kleenex ghosts I used to make on halloween as a child :P

Edited by Time Turner

The "elemental being" walking on water looked a little like a marionette puppet being jerked up and down...

everything works fine on this site but this picture doesnt show up ....weird

Have to agree it looks like a puppet. Not sure this is a good thing, but my main thought watching it was this could be made into a drinking game for everyone to take a drink every time she says Elemental Beings. :innocent:

Have to agree it looks like a puppet. Not sure this is a good thing, but my main thought watching it was this could be made into a drinking game for everyone to take a drink every time she says Elemental Beings. :innocent:

hahaha...I was sorta thinking the same thing!

LOL, these things are hilarious. Don't tell, me, these guys produced this right??

trey.jpg