Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Article: Florida Man Claims to be Anti-Christ

SavvyWitch

Click here for the Source

If you are one of the fortunate followers of Jesus Christ and do believe that there will be a Second Coming sometime in the life of the world, listen to this. There is a man located in Florida in the United States who claims to be Christ. Actually, he claims to be the re-incarnate Apostle Paul. No, actually he claims to be the Anti-Christ with a 666 symbol tattooed into his arm. Yes, at separate times in his ministry he has claimed to be all three of those figures, with the most recent one being the Anti-Christ.

This Puerto-Rican man, Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, who is 60 years old, has been attracting a following of a little more than 100,000 since he has formed his congregation, or church, in the mid 1970s. This congregation is called Growing in Grace and is located not only in Florida, but in several countries throughout the world also.

What does he teach? His basic principle and doctrine that he presents to his followers is that there is a new covenant between God and his people. That covenant states several things. First, everyone is predestined to be saved. Second, there is no sin. And third, there is no Satan. Wouldn't it be great to live in a world without sin and Satan? Most Christians who follow the Bible and the true Jesus Christ would say it most definitely would be and that this concept of no sin and no Satan can only be achieved in Heaven. Certainly the Earth today, as most Christians would argue, is not Heaven (but sometimes, rather, Hell on Earth) as they can see the effects of evil and Satan himself. That alone disproves de Jesus' teachings.

In addition to all of that, how can someone claim to be Christ at one time and then later on claim to be the Anti-Christ? Only in 2007 has de Jesus claimed to be the Anti-Christ. However, if he is really who he claims to be, why is he attracting followers? Don't the true followers of Jesus Christ know that they shouldn't be following the Anti-Christ? And furthermore, why would the Anti-Christ, if one believes that there is going to be an Anti-Christ, reveal himself as de Jesus has? Most Christians believe that the Anti-Christ will not reveal himself, but on the contrary, deceive those and attract a larger group of followers.

However, those who do decide to follow Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda should be on the lookout. In recent times there have been other religious leaders and cults that have led their way to mass suicides. Examples of these would be Jim Jones in the Jonestown mass suicide in the late 1970s and the Heaven's Gate mass suicide that occurred in California only about ten years ago in 1997. Hopefully de Jesus' congregation does not decide to follow him to that end if that should take shape, but they should definitely be alert. Some true Christians and other religious experts would say that de Jesus is definitely not who he claims to be; others, however, would worship him no matter what. All you can do is trust in your gut feeling, your true faith, and trust in God, who will always give you the right and true answer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone belong to this congregation or even heard of it ?? Would be interesting to hear about their beliefs, and thoughts.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• SavvyWitch

• GoddessWhispers

• NiCkC818

Top Posters In This Topic

He is AN Antichrist... not THE true manifest of the devil's son.

I should start an Anti-christ church. Apply for tax exempt status, get a television show, gain a following and live large as I condemn hacks like Robertson, Falwell, Swaggart and Oral Roberts. It wouldn't be deception actually, I mean the root of "Atheist" is anti-theist. So anti-christos isn't a stretch, really. :P:lol:

Man, if it wasn't for the bible telling believers what to watch out for, they'd never see guys like this coming.

Truth be told here.. The real Antichrist will deceive. He will be boastful and proud yes of course and extremely arrogant and self centered, but he will not go on T.V. claiming to be the antichrist. He may tell his closest friends.

HMMMMMM I was wondering if a link to Jeb Bush was on the menu. Look a little deeper lol

:lol: Oh come on... no one belongs to this "congregation" ?! I must talk with them!! I have soo many questions!! Why would an anti-christ poser say.. " Oh no!!!...there is sin all around!! Sin is real!!. " :blink: defeating the purpose he wouldn't be an anti-christ poser now would he ?!

GoddessWhispers :w00t: .. *I better just stop there..*

God work's in mysterious way my dear :devil: The anti Christ will come as a Saviour, but later be reveled as the lier. Oh crap we are screwed :innocent: ya right

Truth be told here.. The real Antichrist will deceive. He will be boastful and proud yes of course and extremely arrogant and self centered, but he will not go on T.V. claiming to be the antichrist. He may tell his closest friends.

If I was the antichrist the first place i would go to would be to Fox news and tell everyone. I probably would have to wait in line but damn I'm the antichrist and would demand a coffee and a dougnut with no sprinkels. Screw my friends they can get there own dougnuts. :devil:

Edited by The Silver Thong

Nothing suprises me anymore. The next thing, he'll tell his 100,000 followers to take overdose and follow the next comet out to get to hell or heaven depending on who is saying he is, of course.... I think it's sad people are so gullible & miserable.

Uhm whats the difference between an antichrist and a true antichrist I thought it all had the same meaning, or are you talking about the devils son.

If I was the antichrist the first place i would go to would be to Fox news and tell everyone. I probably would have to wait in line but damn I'm the antichrist and would demand a coffee and a dougnut with no sprinkels. Screw my friends they can get there own dougnuts. :devil:

If I was the antichrist.. I'd deny you, your coffee and donghnut and give them all to your friends :P

Really now this was ment to bring... uhm... serious responses.. I should have posted it in the humor section :D

who claims to be Christ. Actually, he claims to be the re-incarnate Apostle Paul. No, actually he claims to be the Anti-Christ

Looks like somebody has multiple personality disorder

Uhm whats the difference between an antichrist and a true antichrist I thought it all had the same meaning, or are you talking about the devils son.

Well it has to do with semantics. Anyone opposed to Christ or teaching things opposite to what Christ taught would be by definition an anti-Christ, but there is also a particular man spoken of in the Bible, who is THE Anti-Christ, the guy used by Satan to attempt to take control of the world during the period known as The Tribulation.

Well it has to do with semantics. Anyone opposed to Christ or teaching things opposite to what Christ taught would be by definition an anti-Christ, but there is also a particular man spoken of in the Bible, who is THE Anti-Christ, the guy used by Satan to attempt to take control of the world during the period known as The Tribulation.

Nobody called antichrist coming .( who is spreading this rumer)

Someone called False prophet and someone called the Beast coming .

2 men Christ will have them both burned to death at his return Rev 19:20.

I think the false prophet will probly be the end time pope

The beast will be the end time leader of united Europe .

Will be many false prophets riseing includeing a few claiming to be Christ according to mathew 24 .

:lol: Oh come on... no one belongs to this "congregation" ?! I must talk with them!! I have soo many questions!! Why would an anti-christ poser say.. " Oh no!!!...there is sin all around!! Sin is real!!. " :blink: defeating the purpose he wouldn't be an anti-christ poser now would he ?!

GoddessWhispers :w00t: .. *I better just stop there..*

Oh go! Go, go go ! :P

linked-image

linked-image

:w00t: