Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The visitors

UM-Bot

Richard Giroux: This is a story of an astonishing true account of a “close encounter of the FIFTH kind” which a man named Richard R. Giroux, experienced on October 12, 1994 on the rim canal of Lake Okeechobee, Florida. The contact was deliberate and the communication profound. The visitors shared in detail their true nature, their mission, and the reason for their connection with Earth since before the dawn of antiquity. The details of what they shared were not provided through conversation, but via a direct implant of knowledge. They also shared numerous and detailed future sequential events that will verify their message.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I don't expect experiencers to write with smoothness and fine grammatical agility, but this account is so poorly written as to be difficult to understand from the first paragraph to the last. I kept expecting something interesting in his account. Consider me the "Joe" of the piece, a fabulous expierience, once in a lifetime, perhaps many lifetimes, reduced to unremembering muteness. The story has potential even if fiction, but the writing and composition is lacking. For example, they went into the 'house.' Uh, what house? I thought they were in a car after 80 miles and were looking for a place to park. Nope, this story doesn't work at all.

• Like 2