Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

View Postshrooma, on 17 February 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(pauses to draw breath)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I wonder, can you spell 'delusional'?

T R O L L

#77    shrooma

shrooma

.goddamn sexual tyrannosaur.

• 2,977 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostOdin11, on 17 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

He's not delusional, just an out right liar.
seriously, this guy (supposedly) went from being able to move a toothpick a few millimetres, to throwing able-bodied men around like ragdolls!
and he expects people to believe this s**t??
poor kid's obviously watched 'carrie' stoned too many times.
no wonder he's gone v-e-r-y quiet, he's probably scared the military are gonna use him as a supersoldier/weapon!
better keep quiet though, in case he explodes our heads in a 'scanners' stylee!!

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.

#78    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,977 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 February 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

T R O L L
why am I a troll?
because some delusional fantasist turns up on a site that's supposed to promote serious debate an blatantly lies his ass off??
if he's going to try insult my, or anyone elses intelligence with such utter shash, he deserves everything he gets. maybe he'll learn from his mistake, but somehow, I doubt it.

#79    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

See this ...Everyone has Chi but since 21st century people know only about Work,eat,sleep,fun,work,eat,sleep,fun,... They dont have or have little knowledge about this.. This is what i was saying...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#80    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostTesla II, on 17 February 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

Dont smoke, dont drink, be positive person be good person all the positive vibes you can be... and i believe you i've seen a documentary from long time ago. It showed a monk forgot hes name and he had actual power i cannot explain how or why.. but he could endure lots of pain, he was able to move items from distance and my favourite part he could make a small fire from couple of papers on the floor... Brilliant stuff!

Edit: The documentary showed a group of scientist from i would say 1960-70s that were studying him.. They couldnt believe it as much as viewer couldnt.

I would say the monks you are talking about are using the moral methods to achieve results. However, some of these things can be done with out all their philosophical requirements.  

Buddahism has some sayings referring to the wheel of life.  All spokes of the wheel are different paths  but all lead to the center.

Edited by White Unicorn, 17 February 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#81    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postshrooma, on 17 February 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

why am I a troll?
because some delusional fantasist turns up on a site that's supposed to promote serious debate an blatantly lies his ass off??
if he's going to try insult my, or anyone elses intelligence with such utter shash, he deserves everything he gets. maybe he'll learn from his mistake, but somehow, I doubt it.

You asked how you spell "delusional".
TROLL
Not you!  the guy !   Take a subject and discredit it in a way so people won't study it seriously =TROLL .

Edited by White Unicorn, 17 February 2013 - 06:52 PM.

#82    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,977 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 February 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Not you!  the guy !   Take a subject and discredit it in a way so people won't study it seriously =TROLL .
ah!
I thought you were referring to me!!
telekinesis IS an interesting subject, and I would like a look at tesla II's monk, as that sounds like a properly documented case, but some daft bugger turning up saying he can throw people across rooms when he gets a little angry? then you're right, he does the subject no favours whatsoever, unfortunately!
(still not as crazy as the guy on here saying he's the 'messanger of god', and has invented a clean, cold fusion to sort out the world's energy crisis, and would impliment it if people believed in him (and sent him money....). takes all sorts to make a world I guess!)

#83    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 February 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

I would say the monks you are talking about are using the moral methods to achieve results. However, some of these things can be done with out all their philosophical requirements.  

Buddahism has some sayings referring to the wheel of life.  All spokes of the wheel are different paths  but all lead to the center.

Yes the prime motive for having able to do such things is focus... or in other words meditation.. But one needs to have clean biosystem and good character to be able to amount such power. There is alot behind that good character phrase i could try to explain but it would not make much sense... I'll just say that everything around me and you vibrates with certain frequecies... That is a fact.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#84    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostTesla II, on 17 February 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Yes the prime motive for having able to do such things is focus... or in other words meditation.. But one needs to have clean biosystem and good character to be able to amount such power. There is alot behind that good character phrase i could try to explain but it would not make much sense... I'll just say that everything around me and you vibrates with certain frequecies... That is a fact.

That's true.  The vibrations can accidently be used at times by people but it can only be controlled with that clean and good character  and focus :)

#85    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,588 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 February 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Ryleh

You answered yourself
Subject of post is artificial in a way but uses natural laws.
Natural science "class" does not exist.... until there is conscious intelligence to observe nature followed by artificial experiments.

Wow. You're confusing theory with the occurrence, can you get anymore daft?
Science requiring intelligence in no shape or form implies the phenomena requires intelligence.

#86    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,588 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 17 February 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

You asked how you spell "delusional".
TROLL
The OP admitted he can't do it and only posted it for the reaction.

"This is just an experiment - see my post on "why don't you want to be rich" for some background heh. And, as you may have already guessed...I cannot move toothpicks with my mind heh."

#87    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 February 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

The OP admitted he can't do it and only posted it for the reaction.

"This is just an experiment - see my post on "why don't you want to be rich" for some background heh. And, as you may have already guessed...I cannot move toothpicks with my mind heh."

Nor will they ever aspire to become more than what they comprehend or have the patience to discover it.  But they invoke curiousity of the people that have the innate ability to discover it on their own!

#88    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 18 February 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

Wow. You're confusing theory with the occurrence, can you get anymore daft?
Science requiring intelligence in no shape or form implies the phenomena requires intelligence.

Their is no "science experiment" without conscious awareness only elements.

#89    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,588 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 18 February 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Nor will they ever aspire to become more than what they comprehend or have the patience to discover it. But they invoke curiousity of the people that have the innate ability to discover it on their own!
How about the ability to read? Do you possess that ability?

Apparently not;

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 18 February 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Their is no "science experiment" without conscious awareness only elements.
Who said anything about a science experiment?

Posted Image

#90    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted in this thread, either offering advice, adding their own input and to those debunking/questioning.  Just to be clear, I am not a troll, nor am I a "liar."  That said this post was indeed an small personal experiment which has pretty much run it's course.  I always intended to post back and let all participants know this. Hence this post.

And just for clarification, I cannot move toothpicks let alone toss people off of cliffs.  I enjoyed the various resposes and took some notes regarding the type and number of responses.  It's interesting that if you post a power that seems "reasonable" you get reasonable responses, most posters seemed to think it wasn't that hard to believe I had manipulated light wooden sticks with my mind, and yet when I made mention of my mental outburst tossing someone off a cliff, it was immediately dismissed.

That may seem like a very obvious and silly observation, but it is sort of akin to the x-wing scene from Jedi, if you are using nothing but your mind, your mental prowess, would weight and mass really matter?

Anways, thanks again, especially to some of those who I Pm'd I have respect for you guys outside this thread and was glad you came in to kabosh me, hehe, anything less and I would have been disappiointed!

Edited by CakeOrDeath, 27 February 2013 - 12:53 AM.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users