Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Goatman/Satyr?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Satyrs don't exist, so it was most likely a deer or some other woodland creature.

Edited by Blueogre2, 10 May 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#17    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Posted Image

Your horse was bucking at the start & this makes me think the entity was sitting on the horse behind you; & from there it cut the strap & your stuff fell off. My guess is that it was a being sent by one of your guardians & its job was to create havock to let you both know that you're not alone & should stay on guard. The reason for this? Maybe your guardian thought you were going to be in some danger out on the trail & so took over the whole thing with a sub-human being to keep you wide awake?

I've met a lot of supernatural beings & they are harmless if you show them love. They are outside of time & space & when they come into time & space & manifest physically then our atmosphere burns where it touches their skin & it produces a terrible smell. Other beings age rapidly when they appear here & their bodies quickly start to smell rotten & look ancient or dead. They are all harmless beings of course & only come here on a mission. When you hummed the being hummed back. This shows it had high intelligence & was not a beast. It did not try to harm you, where a beast possibly would have.

Para apes are something similar http://www.sunstar-s...m/para-apes.htm

#18    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

Here's an account of someone encountering a similar being.

As a way of announcing their presence and also determining if I am really interested, they made strong noxious smells one night all around me. I could not determine the source of that odor - it was so strong I couldn't sleep. Naively I blamed it on something in the air from industry. (In these pristine jungles??) Or thought that someone had left an old smelly sneaker in the jungle somewhere near my tent. They created or facilitated the sound of trees falling to the ground with loud crashes. In the morning there were no trees on the ground. They made sounds like crooning birds, high-pitched, haunting and a bit spooky, in the middle of the night, while the birds themselves were quiet. And one night they touched me. In my tiny tent I was asleep, when I awoke because someone was pushing on my shoulder. Momentarily I thought I was at home where my friendly donkeys often nudge my shoulders. Then, realizing where I was, I sat up quickly and opened my tent flap to look around. No one there. All quiet.
http://www.joanocean.../sasquatch.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users