Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free intuitive counseling.

nikkiWolfe

Message me a picture of yourself with question(s) you'd like answered. I will follow up within 3 business days, most likely sooner. Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Hello. How are you? If you don't mind I will type a few questions and you answer whatever you can or which ever you like. Thank you so much!

- Do you know what has me so sick? My head bothers me really bad.

Do you know if I will be moving anytime soon?

Is mold in my house still an issue for our health?

Will Russ forgive me and speak to me anytime soon?

What is the presence around me all the time?

Do you see me getting healthier soon, so I can work? Do you see me working again anytime soon?

Will my son talk soon?

Does Don still have my diamond breitling watch that he stole? Do you know where it is?

I am very grateful for your time! Thank you so much!

post-149504-0-31600900-1439118737_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Thank you for being so kind to offer your help...

I have just one question- will my biggest dream come true?

Thank you very much! :yes:

@cm1227 Theres a little entity thats pretty bothersome to you. Are you thinking of becomng pregnant? Were you pregnant?

Im getting the watch was sold.

The girl on your left, i keep reading "jealousy" over and over.

You are holding up too much of a facade and thats why your head hurts.

Your head and heart arent matching. Your head is by far surpassng what your heart wants. They are so connected and you are so off balance....follow your heart. Are you in a job you cant stand? I know you said youre out of work now but are you really doing what you love?

Any actual decay in your home can lead to spiritual decay. Keep your home very clean and your son will start talking.

Edited by nikkiWolfe

• 2 weeks later...

You are wonderful Nikki!!! Thank you so much for your time!!! The girl on my right is my daughter and the left is her friend Jade. I got a mold Alcat test and the results stated I have a severe intolerance to Candida. I feel like I can't eat very much! Lol! Definitely creating a huge lifestyle change! I actually enjoyed my job when I was working. I guess I can look at my overall situation and see how I am doing many things I can't stand but feel obligated: Sad huh? That is so not like me! Is there anyway you can see more on possibly when the watch was sold? Which month? Did Don sell it? Female or make? I can pay your time! It really means a lot to me!!! And about my home, when you say clean do you mean very organized and free of dust? I can't wait for the day my son fills my ear with all the things he is thinking!!! Thank you!!!