Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is in your Four member Survival Team

Brian Topp

Which 3 UM member would you have in your post apocalypse survivor group and why?

1. Sakari, He can carry stuff, works hard, keeps his cool, hunts and knows more about the lands.

2. Coldethly, Multicultural knowledge, Able to use logic and commonsense in a stressful situation, reminds us of our humanity and not stray the path of immoral choices, also can use firearms.

3. This was a tough one for me but, Sorry Seeder and Jesse and others but it is going to be Zoser, I need a good laugh or good zombie bait/distraction.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

I don't know brian topp, but I'd like someone who can lift, and also someone who's not scared of bugs and lizards. I have to hold auditions.

1. Evancj, he knows his outdoors.

2. Marvelatthewords, she knows horses, and fishing, and would be awesome eye candy.

3. Diechecker, because he is from Oregon, and people from Oregon know how to survive. They " Live the Day ".

There are quite a few really, this was a hard choice.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

I want Zoser, i mean even if there's a remote chance of their being an alien invasion, I'd be spared because I'm zoser's friend.

• Like 1

I want Zoser, i mean even if there's a remote chance of their being an alien invasion, I'd be spared because I'm zoser's friend.

Wow, zoser getting a lot of attention in this thread. I keep zoser, you can have rapture or flux.

• Like 1

I will be holding auditions for membership into my zombie apocalypse survival team. The auditions will begin with a footrace...

:mellow:

Hmmm... I would pick mine based on their skill sets...

I'm pretty good with tech stuff, survival, tactics, defensive planning and basic first aid... I would need members who have a good medical background, some agricultural skills (for long term survival),

reloading equipment/weapon repair skills, and engineering skills...

Resume's are currently being accepted...

• Like 1

Actually, I'm the perfect person for anyone's survival team re 'zombie apocalypse'.

Why you ask? Because once you stop believing in zombies they all go away! I'm excellent at stripping away belief and arriving at reality. Therefore, I'm the 'perfect person' for anyone's 'zombie apocalyse' survival team!

• Like 3

Actually, I'm the perfect person for anyone's survival team re 'zombie apocalypse'.

Why you ask? Because once you stop believing in zombies they all go away! I'm excellent at stripping away belief and arriving at reality. Therefore, I'm the 'perfect person' for anyone's 'zombie apocalyse' survival team!

Until a zombie bites you lol

• Like 1

I will be holding auditions for membership into my zombie apocalypse survival team. The auditions will begin with a footrace...

:mellow:

"Oh, there's only one spot open right now, so we're going to have tryouts."

seriously25.jpg

• Like 1

If this turned into a " zombie " apocolypse I am out, and want my replies deleted.

I can not even pretend to acknowledge that.

I know, party pooper.

• Like 2

If this turned into a " zombie " apocolypse I am out, and want my replies deleted.

I can not even pretend to acknowledge that.

I know, party pooper.

I replied before I noticed it was "Zombie" as well... Then decided it really didn't change my response (much)...

Edited by Taun

It's not, it's post Apocalypse.

That is how I read it, thank you. My reply stands.

You Zombie wannabees, leave us alone..... ;)

• 3 months later...

andi - jesus ( not that jesus) - natiley + mike .