Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Christians belong to Father God.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    srp

srp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

I had a vision one day. I was thinking of how we belong to Father God. I looked up and as I looked up, I saw my mother, who is in heaven, in spirit. I felt her love and Father Gods' love surrounding her shining down on me like rays of sunshine. My mother had an unbreakable smile on her face, a happiness of which I had never seen before.

#2    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

:devil:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#3    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

View Postsrp, on 03 November 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

I had a vision one day. I was thinking of how we belong to Father God. I looked up and as I looked up, I saw my mother, who is in heaven, in spirit. I felt her love and Father Gods' love surrounding her shining down on me like rays of sunshine. My mother had an unbreakable smile on her face, a happiness of which I had never seen before.

I'm glad you had a happy experience........but I always thought we belonged to the government.   :whistle:

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#4    srp

srp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostEuphorbia, on 03 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

I'm glad you had a happy experience........but I always thought we belonged to the government.   :whistle:
It's god first, goverment, and then family.

#5    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• 1,273 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Postsrp, on 03 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

In my household it's family first, then government, and then.......well, I don't even own a bible.

The government puts themselves first, and then themselves second, and then.....

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

#6    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

In my household.. my family are always first.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#7    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Glad you had a happy/positive experience, man. God is around us, every day. If we just take the time to enjoy the little things in life and marvel at His creation, we may catch a glimpse of His personality.

Your mother is in good care, serving the Lord of Love.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#8    JamesThomas

JamesThomas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

What do your visions or beliefs reveal about those of us who are not Christians?

"Every man’s world picture is and always remains a construct of his mind, and cannot be proved to have any other existence." -- Erwin Schrödinger

#9    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,060 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostJamesThomas, on 04 November 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

What do your visions or beliefs reveal about those of us who are not Christians?

The common grave. This term is also called "Hell."

Hell does not mean what the Catholic's teach. Back when Christianity was hijacked, the Roman Catholic Church would speak lies and use "Hell" as a concept to control the people through fear mongering. Although, Hell itself is just another term for the common grave.

The True God, is a God of love, not hate. The Bible states His name is Jehovah, and His son is Jesus Christ, who sacrificed Himself so that His precious blood could pay for our sins, and so that repentant sinners could be saved by the price Jesus paid. Jehovah hates the sin, but loves the sinner. He desires they all repent, as He wants as many saved as possible. Hell does not exist as the Catholic Church likes to teach.

The False God, the God of this wicked system of things, is a God of hate, and his name is Satan. In Heaven, he was known as Lucifer.

He does not have literal horns atop his head. Pictures that show this are symbolic. I believe it is supposed to be representative of arrogance and/or pride. I thought I should clear that up for you.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#10    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

View Postsrp, on 03 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

i belong to myself. not to god and certainly not to any other human being.

#11    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 04 November 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

The common grave. This term is also called "Hell."

What is the point in calling a grave - Hell ?

If you are dead, you will not know..so calling a grave hell is pointless

Back when Christianity was hijacked, the Roman Catholic Church would speak lies and use "Hell"

Are you a Christian ? .........Hijacked ? Have you ever read any history of Christianity ?  

Do you honestly think the only Christians that  believe in hell fire are Catholics ?   I can tell you quite a lot of protestant Christians  ( yes protestants, those that came AFTER  the Catholics, from the Catholic church ) .. believe in hell as a supernatural place..  And so many will hold up signs - Turn or burn..

Where did the Catholic Church get the idea that hell exists from exactly ?

Can you prove them wrong ?  . Can you prove they are lying ?

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 04 November 2012 - 10:32 PM.

#12    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 04 November 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

What is the point in calling a grave - Hell ?

If you are dead, you will not know..so calling a grave hell is pointless

Are you a Christian ? .........Hijacked ? Have you ever read any history of Christianity ?  

Do you honestly think the only Christians that  believe in hell fire are Catholics ?   I can tell you quite a lot of protestant Christians  ( yes protestants, those that came AFTER  the Catholics, from the Catholic church ) .. believe in hell as a supernatural place..  And so many will hold up signs - Turn or burn..

Where did the Catholic Church get the idea that hell exists from exactly ?

Can you prove them wrong ?  . Can you prove they are lying ?

I cannot speak on behalf of Insaniac to explain what he meant, but i can tell you that in Bible, there are two terms that are translated as Hell:

"Sheol", translated correctly as grave, which is mentioned on several occasions as a place where person goes after death, in order to await Judgement, and what is best described as state of dreamless sleep,
"Gehenna", translated correctly as a "burning place", which was a desolate land south of Jerusalem, where garbage was burned, and which was mentioned where souls of the wicked will be thrown to burn.

Eternity in both cases is not mentioned, except in a line "eternal fires of gehenna" but there is no evidence that souls of wicked will burn forever.

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,798 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

I've always felt that we all go through Purgatory when we die. Purgatory's the place wherw the weight of the mortal world, all the grime of sin adn the thnigs that stop us from achieving our totality is washed away. Some people breeze through ti, other spend a lot of time there.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#14    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 05 November 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

I cannot speak on behalf of Insaniac to explain what he meant, but i can tell you that in Bible, there are two terms that are translated as Hell:"

I was not asking that, I wanted to know the point of the grave being hell ?

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 05 November 2012 - 01:30 PM.

#15    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 05 November 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

I was not asking that, I wanted to know the point of the grave being hell ?

There is no Biblical evidence that "Sheol" which means grave should be translated as Hell, but i think Insomniac pointed out that fact.

Contemporary churches fuse word "Sheol" and "Gehenna" into single term defining Hell in order to pursue their own agenda.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users