Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Drawing?

SilentWhispers07

Ok so I've identified myself as a psychic for about a year now. At first it was just a little bit of Clairsentience and then I discovered that I was also somewhat gifted with Claircognizance. My center is at the base of my sternum, I think that's the stomach chakra. Anyways im also very gifted in drawing. (I mostly do anime and cartoon like drawings) so over the years I've gotten quite good at it, but I still need a reference picture for the base. However when it comes to tweaking and fine details I can manipulate most drawings as I need. But recently I have had this dillemma. Whenever I draw male characters I seem to always subconsciously draw the same person. I didn't notice it at first until a friend mentioned it to me. I chalked it up to just craziness but a couple of days ago it got worse.

I was draw a picture of a couple and I was trying to manipulate it into two of my own book characters, but when I sat back and looked at the finished work I noticed the strangest thing. I had literally cartoonized his face. And now I'm extremely curious as to why I might be doing this. Is there a psychic thing that might be the reason im drawing the same person even when I don't mean to? Could there be a bigger picture to this tiny drawing? I'd appreciate your thoughts:)

• Like 2

That's very cool. I've never heard of this before. I don't really know why you are drawing the same male face over-and-over. My first thought was maybe it's familiar to you and it's your spirit guide? I don't know. Just a thought.

The drawing is cool though. How do you do it? Just by gut or what? Interesting :) Thanks for sharing!

Edited to add: WELCOME TO UM!!!

Edited by She-ra

I do the same thing... it's mainly cause I haven't trained myself to draw any other type of face, and I've drawn him so many times it just flows naturally and easily. I'd like to learn how to draw new faces, but that takes practice. Try getting reference to draw new faces. :)

• 1 month later...

That's super cool! I've been dreaming of the same man lately, and I'm always with him romantically, but I can only see him from the bottom of his chest to his bottom lip, wearing a blue shirt. I could've possibly made him up though, I'm not sure. Maybe try researching it a bit further? I wish you luck! ~Sabrina