Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents

AlasBabylon

I wasn't sure what forum to put this interesting news article...

so I am posting it under "UFO"

" QUINCY (CBS) – A mystery in Quincy continues to deepen: Who is flying around

the city from dusk to dawn, for the past ten days or so?

“It’s frightening, not just weird, but frightening,” said one resident of the

Wollaston section.

Every night for nearly the last two weeks, residents have spotted a low-flying

aircraft doing loops over the city. WBZ has learned the FAA knows what’s going

on, but the agency isn’t telling. "

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/09/mystery-aircraft-frightens-quincy-residents/

• Like 1

This is near Boston, so maybe it's related to the Boston Marathon terrorist event.

• Like 1

I caused quite a scare to my local residents once when I was younger, I ran round the area banging on doors saying "the aliens are coming"....then waggled a cucumber thru the letterbox...

• Like 9

People are starting to really wonder about this. The gossip is that the Feds are looking for something...although the 'something' remains in question.

• Like 1

Sounds like psychological warfare.

From the news link above

" It was basically every day, and … I’d notice it when I woke up in the morning.

And I go to bed late and at 1 a.m., still going, 2 a.m., 3 a.m., and I want to

go to sleep but I can’t. Even with the windows closed, you could hear this thing,”

Gundersen said.

The noise would get louder as it made the loop approximately every six minutes,

Gundersen said. “The noise was just, at some points, it was unbearable."

Sounds like psychological warfare.

From the news link above

" It was basically every day, and … I’d notice it when I woke up in the morning.

And I go to bed late and at 1 a.m., still going, 2 a.m., 3 a.m., and I want to

go to sleep but I can’t. Even with the windows closed, you could hear this thing,”

Gundersen said.

The noise would get louder as it made the loop approximately every six minutes,

Gundersen said. “The noise was just, at some points, it was unbearable."

THIS is what the Feds did to the Waco Branch-Davidians during the 51 day siege...

the Feds would broadcast terrible loud noises night and day... trying to disrupt

sleep and normal thought processes... as I said... psychological warfare.

• Like 2

I caused quite a scare to my local residents once when I was younger, I ran round the area banging on doors saying "the aliens are coming"....then waggled a cucumber thru the letterbox...

LOLOL! :rofl: That's a good one!

A cucumber you say?

Reminds me of my step-father. When he was about 4 yrs old (1920's) some preachers came to call.

"Have you heard the Good News, son?" they asked. "Oh, yes!" he replied excitedly. "There's a cold watermelon on the back porch for after supper!"

• Like 5

That is weird and I can understand why it would be driving everyone nuts. Those little planes, if that is what both are, are loud. I also wonder why they are doing it. If they were looking for something you would think they would be doing it during the day.

I think I would also feel concerned if someone did that here but I don't get the cucumber thing...so I'm confused. Lol

• Like 1

If the "Feds" are behind all this they are being really obvious flying so low, being visible and making so much noise. I wonder if all this is just a colossal distraction from something else.

Its like the ploy magicians use; redirect the focus of the audience so they don't see the slight of hand.

Maybe the nation is being directed to look up at these planes while some other shenanigans is happening elsewhere

Or maybe I'm still in conspiracy mode... :alien:

• Like 3

What the hell, that's wierd.

If the "Feds" are behind all this they are being really obvious flying so low, being visible and making so much noise. I wonder if all this is just a colossal distraction from something else.

Its like the ploy magicians use; redirect the focus of the audience so they don't see the slight of hand.

Maybe the nation is being directed to look up at these planes while some other shenanigans is happening elsewhere

That's actually a really good point.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 3

Well, if it's owned by a company called RKT Productions, that would seem to suggest that it's involved in filming work of some kind. If it was the Government they'd obviously use one of their own Black Helicopters. Of course, it could be an FBI or someone similar front company.

Has no one thought of tracing where this Mystery Plane operates from? It wouldn't be too difficult to track it back to its Lair, would it?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

This is the US, right? Why did no one shoot at it?

It is interesting. You would think they would use a helicopter if they were searching for something. Possibly defensive training?

It is searching for victims to abduct, do experiments on, then blame it on the aliens or on sleep paralysis.

• Like 1

You're lucky you didn't live near Joe Biden. :P

We suffered a very similar thing...... every march for 2 or 3 days there is a constant hum of an aircraft doing circles in the sky but it is so high that you can only just make it out on the clearest of blue skies. It drones on for about 8 or so hours each day and its hum does get annoying after a while.

However, their is no mystery as to what it is, as the RAF airbase often publish details of a "military exercise involving the army" on its website for the relevant days and when you do eventually manage to spot the aircraft you can see it appears to be an AC-130 or similar aircraft (the propellers being the hum) that circles the city really high. The purpose of it circling constantly for hours on end is unclear but obviously some sort of training exercise but the drone of it can often be mistaken for a small light aircraft buzzing around.

My guess is that it is something similar in the article, a possible propeller military plane that is circling a location as part of a military exercise.

• Like 1

They may be practicing for an event. Many planes do that before the day.

I do not live in or near Quincy, but found this so far:

http://www.wgem.com/story/22222090/2013/05/10/commencement-ceremonies-begin-at-wiu

There must be other events even little ones which are coming up, its that time of year.

Maybe they are providing a target for testing a new radar ot other detection system.

There is something on the side/bottom of the plane that I don't recognize. It is just back from the landing gear. It could be some sort of sensor/imaging system.

DSC_2201_cropped-thumb-520x308-102625.jpg

Edited by Razer
  • Like 3

There is something on the side/bottom of the plane that I don't recognize. It is just back from the landing gear. It could be some sort of sensor/imaging system.

Well spotted. Looks very much like some kind of camera pod. I'd say they were almost certainly doing either some kind of filming or surveillance. Perhaps they're mapping the neighborhood or something like that.

Its probably google googling for their maps.

• Like 3

so the whole town is bothered so much that they havent taken lots of movies and more pics? Anyway the plane has been identified according to this post -

"N906TM is registered to RKT Productions. This gets really interesting, because according to online records, RKT has existed for roughly five months, in the DC area. The airworthiness certificate registration shows them in the Bristow, VA area, and having owned the aircraft March of 2011"

N906TM

RKT Productions . When I do a search for RKT Productions in Virginia, I get a lot of pages about aircraft registrations, but not a lot about the company itself.

3/4s down this page for more

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread946319/pg2

• Like 2

Funny how they or someone has photo-shopped the Tail number into a fuzzy nothing?

But ITs also possible that its just another Debunker,Septic,C.T.`s attempt to make something outta nothing ! IMO

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 2